1st Chapter - 20th of December

20/12 - 25/12 (Sequel of Entering A New Life With You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            First Chapter

            20th of December 2013

.

.

[First Day : 20th of December]

Oh Sehun

.

.           “Right, oppa! Right! Jump to the right train!”

            “No, no! It should be left!”

            “Oppa, no~ If you are going to the left, you will get crashed by a train!”

            “It’s not going to— Aaaah!!”

            “See? I told oppa left is not good! Uh, stubborn ahjussi.”

            “Don’t call me that! It gross! I’m not old yet!”

            The six-years-old Oh Haeyoung giggled at her uncle’s reaction. She knows her uncle; Oh Sehun doesn’t like to be called as ‘ahjussi’ because he said it makes he looks so old. She hugged Sehun for a while and smiled when she felt Sehun is not going to mad because she called him ‘ahjussi’ before. “I’m sorry, oppa~” She said cutely, full of egyo, made he melted.

            “Uh, you sly little niece.” Sehun cursed and spinned the little Haeyoung along with himself, causing her to giggle and struggle inside of Sehun’s arms.

            “Oppa, it tickles!” Haeyoung kept struggling because Sehun putted her down and started to tickle her. “Oppa! Stop it!” She laughed so hard and kicked her small legs in the air.

            Sehun smiled a little and stopped tickling her. He hugged his niece and patted her head softly. “What do you want to do now? Did you finish your homework already?” He asked and putted Haeyoung on sitting position.

            “I finished already, oppa. Do you mind to check my work? I putted it on Joonmyeon-ahjussi’s room so he would check it after he goes back.” She said and stood up with her small body.

            “Of course, baby. Go and take it, I will check it for you.” Sehun said, makes Haeyoung giggled lightly and ran upstairs to take her book. With that small legs and her natural cuteness, Sehun found it nothing but super adorable. “Hey, don’t run too much! You may get slipped!” Sehun warned her and laughed when she only gave him thumb up from second floor.

            He doesn’t want to let Haeyoung go by herself, but he doesn’t have choice. He doesn’t want to step rudely to his ‘hyung’s’ room without permission. Haeyoung can go inside because she used to it and she is still a kid.

            Since Joonmyeon moved to Oh’s House— because lots of begging and aegyo’s attack from sly kid named Oh Haeyoung— this house started to become more cheerful than before. Haeyoung look so happy and every night, Sehun must stay outside of his room because he doesn’t want to miss happy and adorable moment from this family.

            Before that, Sehun didn’t even know what he should do after went back from college because his noona always came home late and looked like she didn’t want anyone to bother her. So, Sehun just stayed in his own room and played with Haeyoung until she fell asleep.

            Sehun also caught ______ wondered around house at midnight and daydreamed by herself in the balcony.

            What else she thought except about but her beloved husband?

            Do Kyungsoo. Sehun knows him so well— even from the first time Sehun rejected the fact that his beloved sister was in love with his biggest enemy ever.

            “Oh yeah.. Today is..” Sehun murmured to himself while he was staring at the calendar that hanged on the wall. “20th of December..” His mouth opened a little while his eyes was blurring.           

.

.

            20th of December 2004

            The freshman of senior-high school Oh Sehun about 9 years-ago widened his eyes when he saw someone that pointed by his gang member. “… N, noona?” He whispered in disbelief while he strained at the view he saw.

            His beloved noona, Oh ____ laughed beside someone who putted his right arm on her shoulder. After a minute, then his noona turned her head to face that person beside her and pinched his cheek and laughed cutely while that person just hid his flushed cheek.

            “Are you sure she is your noona? Why she is with.. Kyungsoo..?” His gang member asked with soft voice and carefully looked at Sehun’s expression that full of anger.

            “That bastard..” Sehun whispered and ran to Kyungsoo’s and his noona’s place. “Noona!!” He shouted, made _____ realized that Sehun was there.

            “Se—“

            Without waiting for any second and didn't even bother cold that started to roam his body, Sehun quickly punched Kyungsoo hard, on his face. You gasped and wanted to hold Sehun, but he was faster and grabbed Kyungsoo’s collar and punched him again. “How dare you..!” He cursed and wanted to grab Kyungsoo again, but this time you grabbed him hardly. “Noona, why?! Why you are with HIM?!” He asked you and pointed at Kyungsoo hardly.

            “Sehun, listen..!”

            “Noona! Everybody knows he is a playboy! The one that broke girls’ heart mercilessly! He turned down and rejected girl after playing with them!” Sehun shouted and wanted to release himself out from his noona’s tight hug. Unfortunately, you are quite tough to hold him. He pointed at Kyungsoo, while Sehun’s other gang members and Kyungsoo’s friends ran towards their place. “Let go of my noona!! How dare you play on her!”

            “Sehun!”

            Kyungsoo who lied on the floor now tried to stand up, while Suho and his friend, Lay tried to help him, but he quickly pushed their hands and stood up himself. He took around minutes to stand because of Sehun’s twice super hard punches. “No way.” He said with firm voice and stared at Sehun without even once blinking. “I love ______.”

            Sehun’s hard punch landed safely on his face again while _____ was off-guard to hold Sehun. Kyungsoo fell to the ground again, this time, harder than the first and second time.

            “Sehun!!” You screamed in horror and hold Sehun who wanted to punch Kyungsoo again. Other people only can watch. How can they stop this? They may get punched by S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter