Minho's Feeling

Unspoken Feelings

I saw her today

 

Today is Jinki's birthday party. As one of his closest friends of course I'm going to his party. And I never think that I will meet her again.

 

She's there. I saw her. With her usual style and never change until now. Her hair looks longer than the last time I saw her. But still beautiful like the last time. After a long time staring at her, suddenly she look at me back.

 

It seems like its been forever

 

We look at each other. Still in the distance, not moving closer to each other but just staring. I look at her clear eyes, still looks pretty and shinning.

 

It has been 8 months since our break ups, but looking at her like this. It feels like thousand years have passed. It seems like its been forever

 

She looks better than before

 

Her hairstyle changed, her hair colors changed, but she still looked beautiful. She looks even more beautiful right now. It feels like she looks better since I left her.

 

I asked her how things are going

 

Slowly, I took my steps and walk to her place. I greet her with the usual smile that I give her. She greets me back to and smile. Her smile is the most beautiful things in the world. She's the best creature that God has ever make.

 

I smiled and ask her how things are going. She said that everythings fine, and she's enjoying her life now. Somehow, I feel happy that she enjoyed her life, but I feel sad too because I'm not the one who make she feels that.

 

I'd picked her over any girl I'm with

 

She's the best. She's the best over any girl I'm with. Everything about her is perfect. Many people think shes cold when she isnt. She doesnt care about how people think about her. She's different from other girls. Thats why I love her.

 

I can't even look at her without crying

 

Here we are, talking about past. I feel that she want to avoid that topic, but I can't help to brought that up. She avoid my eye contact too sometime. I can't take this anymore. I can't even look at her without crying

 

I told her that I miss her

 

I smiled a little and look at her.
"I miss you,"
That come from my mouth and thats the only thing that came up from my mind and I just told her that.

 

I meant it 
 

When I told her that I miss her, she looks at me disbelieve. I meant it. I really miss her. This 8 months without her is enough to hurt me.

 

I love her

 

I told her that I still love her, but she keeps giving me that disbeliefe looks. She need to believe that I love her.

 

I held her for the last time

 

I took her hands and intertwined with mine. I looked at her and told her that I wanna hug her. She just nodded at me.

 

I wrapped my hand around her waist and another one in the back of her head. She hugged me back and I kissed her forehead slowly. Thats what I always do to calm her.

 

I miss her scent, the feelings when her hands wrapped aroung me, the feelings to have her in my arms, the feelings when I hold her tightly and never want to let go. I held her for the last time.

 

Then I went home and cried

 

I released the hug and patted her head. I smiled bitterly when she said that she have to go. I let her go and then I went home.

 

Frustation, anger, the feeling to protect, and regrets. Thats what I feel right now. I can't help it anymore. I sit in the corner of my room. My eyes are in the edge of tears. I finally let go. cried.

 

I lost her

 

When she said that she have to go, I know that I should let her go. And by that, I know that I should moving on. But I can't. And when she really pull off the hug and when back towards her friends, I know now,

 
 

I lost her.


xixixi

thats the first chapter for Minho's. sorry took so long for update, im busy with school stuff and christmas is near so i have to practice choir for christmas eve at church hehe

please give me more and more of comments

do subscribe and comments, thanks for everuwhone who read this

also for silent reader, thanks too but itll be better if you leave some comments hehe

i'm trying to update as soon as I can

and sorry if there any mistakes, well because im too lazy to re-read it.

oh and btw, anyone here play Line I Love Coffee?? or anyone here watching Krystal's The Heirs and Minho's Medical Top Team?

Let's support both of them!

hehe, love and kisses for y'all reader!~

<- ugly

 

oh and tipsy Krystal and Key (?)