past -to- present

Invisible Me

4 years ago.. 

Chanyeol POV

 

chanyeol-ah .. h-help .. m-me

i just look at her with afraid eyes ..

i don't know what to do .. my mind is blank i cant think straight ..

she was clutching her chest painfully … her face , her once happy adorn face was gone and replace with suffering .. i don't want to look at her … it hurts me too ..

i want to help her but my body wont move .. 

 

"help .. c-call .."

 

she called once again .. call ??? 

right i have to call him .. 

by that my shaking hands reach for my pocket and dial up his number ..

i kneel down beside her limp body , keeping my tears to fall

 

please .. don't let go yet ,, please … 

i dial again .. this time its the emergency hotline ..

 

"hello ?? please .. help …me .. s-she .. "

i hold her hand tightly .. this time i failed, tears kept falling from my eyes to her hands . 

 

hello ? sir .. ? please tell us your address help will be on the way ..

i hurriedly gave the address and hung up.

 

did you hear that ?? help is on the way so please don't let go .. she … she will sad if you left her… can you hear me ??? we still have a birthday to plan right? we will make her happy right ? so please .. hang on ..

 

i cried hard my heart ache so much .. 

 

"y-you still is t-the s-same c-cry baby i know .. "

 

her voice is trailing off but she manage to give out a soft chuckle 

 

"s-shut up … and kept your strength "

 

she still is the same aunt i know .. her daughter`s  different though she was more calm ..than her .

 

"h-hey , you b-better t-take care of her .. or i-ill haunt y-you do-down .. you h-hear me ??? p-promise me you'll never m-make her cry .. and p-please … c-confess to h-her already .."

 

"w-what are you t-talking a-about .. i don't l-like her o-okay .. she is m-more like a sister to me .."

 

"d-deh ,,, d-deh …"

 

she let out a sigh ..

 

"i .. am not a perfect mother to her .. but i-i showered h-her with l-love didn't i?"

 

i nod .. 

 

"ahhh … i have n-no regrets to be l-left behind.. i can g-go .. peacefully right??"

 

i shook my head .. i don't want her to go ..

 

she smile .. and look at me ..

 

"chanyeol .. that girl .. i think she will take the outcome calmly .. b-because she don't want to be seen as weak .. she will smile and might say .. "mom, why did you left me … we should have go together .. i want to see heaven too"

 

she said while mimicking her voice ..

 

yeah i remember that when her mom ask her what will she say if she left her…

 

i gave a sad laugh  … but deep inside im all beaten up .. i don't want to lose her .. 

 

"that dwarf, i want to see her smile , hear her laugh and more .. her pissed off face was precious .. i … i .. s-still want  to hug her .. t-to s-say goodnight t-to her .. to sing with h-her e-even i-if im always o-out of t-tune .. i still want t-to t-taste her h-horrible c-cooking, that b-burned m-meatloaf for b-breakfast i-is the b-best .. "

 

she's crying but you could see love in her almost lifeless eyes ..

 

"i want to be there when she will introduce her first boyfriend .. i ..want to be there when she walk down the aisle someday .. i..i .. want to be .. with her .. "

 

my body went tense when her eyes slowly closes and her hold loosening ..

 

"no .. no .. not yet .. you can still be there .. please .. not yet .."

 

"chanyeol-ah .. i want to be with her … forever .. but .."

 

with her last strength she reach out to touch my face ..

 

"but .. my time is up … take care of her .. don't let her end up like me .. tell her i … love .."

 

i cried hard .. 

 

"her …"

 

that came out as a whisper .. 

 

she's gone .. the door went open and people came inside taking her away from me .. im still crying and couldn't stand up … thats when my mom came to my side and hug me , her shoulder is shaking …

 

its .. my fault ..

 

************************************

 

"chanyeol-ah ??? hey … wake up .."

 

i slowly open my eyes .. and was greeted by that face .. the same face .. but this one looks alive .. 

 

i reach out and touch her face .. she blush a little ..

 

"you and your mom do look alike .."

 

i pinch her cheeks .. she squirm and slap my hand away ..

 

i chuckle .. and sat up .

 

"you meanie .. that hurts."

 

"hahaha .. so, enlighten me why are you in my bed? you do realize this is a guys room and your literally sitting in my lap .."

 

her eyes went wide and her cheeks redder .hurriedly she back up to the foot of the bed .. 

 

"oops .. i wont let you .."

 

i came forward and caught her waist .. she look at me .. 

 

"i have to punish you for waking me up .."

 

she shook her head and had her hands up in surrender ..

 

"oh .. chance .."

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! … st-stop .. !"

 

she try to stop my hands from tickling her .. but im stronger than her.

 

"stop .. !!! .. i surrender .. !!"

 

"yes .. its my win"

 

i let go but she pounce at me sending us back down .. with her on top of me ..she was laughing not aware of the situation . while me well, im slowly losing my sanity and the room suddenly felt hot ..

 

"no its my win"

 

she was about to tickle me but i hold her hands .. her eyes met mine .. and i think  time stop, my heart is beating wildly i can hear it .. she seems to be in the same state as me, her eyes blinking rapidly and her hands went cold.

 

chanyeol get a grip!

 

thats when i door opens ..

 

"chanyeol! wheres yuminnnn .,, oooh .. !"

 

my mom immediately turn her back and ran down the stairs..

 

"i didn't see anything !!!!"

 

woah … thanks mom ..

 

i release a relieved sigh . and let her hand go ..

 

she quickly stood up and ran to the door…

 

"come on i think breakfast is ready"

 

she called out her back facing me . i cant see her expression but her voice ..kinda … Yumin face me again with a smile .. 

 

"im hungry .. lets go !!"

 

and went ahead..

 

"kinda .. sad??"

 

i shook my head … "but that was close .. " sighing.

 


ahhhhh .. 

 

 

tell me what you think 

 

please subscribe and comment.

thank you