meeting him

Mr Dreamy Smile

(A/N: everything is strictly fictional except for the fact he plays guitar)

"Hey YiJung, I have tickets for Yixing's showcase, you will come with me right?" Minjung enthusiastically said. Yi Jung tore her eyes off her book and looked suprised at Minjung. "Great! I'm not taking a no for an answer anyway!" Minjung giggled and hurriedly made her way to her seat. With that, it was decided that Yi Jung would be going to Yixing's showcase.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Yixing's showcase, Minjung and Yi Jung were one of the firsts there and definitely couldn't suppress their excitement. Hours later, fans started pouring in. In their bags, they each had prepared a LED fanboard and fangifts with letters for him. When the concert started, deafening screams and cheers could be heard. One hand clutching his guitar, one hand clutching the microphone, he said, " Thank you all for coming to support me today!" and flashed one of his smiles which could make girls faint.

his dreamy smile. his dreamy smile. his dreamy smile.

 

Yi Jung's eyes glistened with admiration at the boy standing a few feet away from her.

 

During his encore stage, fans threw gifts from every single angle possible. At that moment, a fan's stuff toy hit Yi Xing, causing both him and the fans to be taken aback. Yi Jung, who had a gift in her hands, decided not to throw it in case she hurt him too. She would never be able to forgive herself. Yixing caught Yi Jung looking rather disheartened and made a mental note to find her later after the concert. My fans are supposed to be happy at the concert, not sad, he thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the concert, as Minjung and Yi Jung said their goodbyes, Yi Jung walked to the toilet. Suddenly, a hand grabbed her arm. Yi Jung let out a soft shriek at the sudden contact. " Omo Yixing oppa!" she quickly fished her gift and letter and handed it to him. " Yixing oppa. you should go soon, your backstage staff are going to be so worried when they find you missing!" Yi Jung said wearily, not wanting to get YiXing into trouble. " thank you for the gift, and for coming, I could never be more grateful." Yixing bowed. " Could I get your number?" he flashed Yi Jung one of those smiles again, showing off his dimple, as he passed her his phone. Yi Jung quickly punched a few numbers into his phone and returned it. " Nice name, Yi Jung. HEY! Both our names have an "Yi" in it. Cool! Right, I have to go, I'll contact you later, thank you again." He said smiling, causing Yi Jung's heart to do a few flips. 

" no, thank you Yixing oppa, for talking for an ordinary fan like me." she whispered under her breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just before she went to sleep, Yi Jung had already given up on the thought that Yixing would contact her. As she was about to turn off the lights, her phone beeped. 

 

Thanks for coming today, I really loved the hat you got me. When i have my next showcase or performance, I'll let you know, See you soon! -Yixing"

 

" thank you oppa. Goodnight mr dreamy smile keke~. - Yi Jung" 

 

my dreamy smile oppa.

 

Mr Dreamy Smile~