.

I'm Clueless

I could still recall it. When we first had our first conversation at a fansign meeting. He gave me his number for no reason. The first time I heard his voice upfront. I fell in love. I was daydreaming recalling our first days. My dreaming stopped when I heard my phone gave out a notification ring.

It was a voice note from Chanyeol. The end of my lips brought themselves up turning my stoic face to a sunshine brightening face.

"Jandi- ahhh~ Let's go bubble tea-ing~" His voice makes you shiver. His husky voice makes you fall in love with him more and more.

 

                                               

I headed out looking like the above without replying his voice note. I was never much of a dress up but my insides always tingle when I recall what Chanyeol always said.

"YOU'RE ALWAYS EFFORTLESS JANDI AH!!" He said it in an angry tone with furious eyes. My eyes were starting to store up unwelcomed liquid. "YOU'RE ALWAYS EFFORTLESSLY pretty." The liquid fell on my shoes and I was so mad at him that I didn't talk to him for weeks.

Sigh. Good memories.

I stepped into the bus that's gonna stop exactly in front of the bubble tea shop. After stepping in, I saw familiar spiky macho black hair person. I giggled and approached him seeing how hot he is.

"Hey there. Mind if I sit with you. I'm so lonely in this bus and I'm pretty sure I don't wanna make friends with the others but you only. Youre pretty attractive." I laughed.

"Sure. Hey there missy. Mind being mine for my whole life?" He pulled my waist and sat me next to him forcing me facing him.

I stared longingly at his face as it has been a long time I have seen his mischievous eyes that gleams like stars.

"I have already agreed even if you didn't ask baby. Hahahaha! Baby...I miss you~"

"I'm sorry. I've been busy Jandi-ah. You should enter SM when they asked you, then you could be with me 24/7."

'We talked about this already right Channie. Gosh. Lets forget about that."

We were silent for a few seconds then suddenly Chanyeol pecked me on the cheek.

"I'm sorry Jandi-ah." I kept silent but my insides keep tingling.

The bus stopped and he intertwined his hands together with mine. "You know what Jandi. I got a big surprise for you." Chanyeol's eyes are on fire when he said that.

"Don't be mad Channie ah. " I did a small pout when he told me to shut up.

The doorbell rings welcomely when we both came in. There were only a few customers inside. He sat me on a chair and released our hands to order our bubble teas. I suddenly felt a lost in me as I couldn't feel his warmth.

I keep thinking what was the surprise and I see somebody's eyes that I think......were.......sneaking a peek at me. I think I know him though. Those panda eyes. Well, there's not only one person with panda eyes right? I shrugged it off and keep patiently waiting for Chanyeol. Turning my phone on and off sure ain't killing the time. Why is this ing puppy taking a long time. I grew impatient and took a look at what Chanyeol was doing from afar. Chanyeol was bringing our bubble teas.

"So.....whats the surprise?"

"Chill...have a drink first then we talk. It wouldn't be much of a surprise if I just tell you just like that will it?"

I took my Latte Milk Tea without sinkers and drank it when suddenly i felt like there was something cold in my mouth. I thought it was ice....but as I tried to chew it...it won't budge. I spill it out of my mouth and a really outstanding thing appeared on top of my palm.

"Jandi-ah. I saw this in German and I fell in love with it immediately after imagining you wearing this."

Chanyeol took the ring and wipe it. He knelt down in front of me and held the ring in front of me. He took my left hand and slipped the ring in my ring finger. I gasped as I did not know what to do. This thing Chanyeol is doing is giving me goosebumps.

"Jandi ah~ Will you be my wife? After my world tour is finished, I promise you I'll give you a whole new world. A new world without you and me. A new world that has US. WE. Will you?"

I was fazed by what he had said with his musky voice, but the fazing was disturbed by what he said was.. 'world tour'.

"Hold on. What world tour."

"Exo is doing a world tour. I'm planning on bringing you together with me...but..you hate going with me to these places."

"No. I don't hate going with you to those things. I'm just afraid that I'll affect you. But. After you proposed, I couldn't be more happier. Yes. I'll be your wife. Will you be my husband Park Chanyeol?"

"I won't. KIDDING, I WILL."

Chanyeol smothered me with kisses here and there and somebody was giving a lone standing ovation. TAO. Its is him. I notice those panda eyes everywhere.

"Why is Tao here?"

"I told him to kept a look on you so you won't run away if I took a long time."

I was feeling happier than ever. Chanyeol is finally showing me that I'm his. I am his. Yet, I am still clueless why is Tao looking at me like that.