Chapter 18

Yah, Kim Jong In!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Naeun and her baby was fine because there's no things that she have to stress out and she didn't being threw away and slapped and banged to anythings like Miyoung does. If the mother depressed, the baby will got the impact and can misscarriage. Hoho. That's all and let's continue with the story! Woot woot.

 

Jongin walked out from Miyoung's room and walked towards Sehun. He want to meet with Yixing. He want to punch him, at least let him spat on that latter. He can't control his anger any longer because the one who murder his child was closed a feet away from him. 

Sehun saw Jongin's tight face quickly sat up with a worry look. ''What's wrong?'' he asked right away. 

Jongin exhaled, tried to calm himself. ''I want to meet that Yixing guy.'' he replied. Sehun frowned, weird because why Jongin want to meet with Yixing because he thought that's not a right idea. He knew what Jongin thinking right now and he can't let Jongin make anything fuss, or else the condition will become more worse. 

''Mr. Kim?'' 

Both of them spun around towards the voice who greeted them. There's a police officer bowed at them and telling them about the criminal that Yixing had make when he refused to stop the car when the police told so, and the effort trying to kidnap Mrs. Kim. After that, they excused themself for the works they have, probably.

''Kai, I think you should meet with Yixing after he discharge and recover. I don't think it's the right time for you to meet with him and fighting each other. That's only make Miyoung more worry about you and not to mention, she will also worry about Yixing.'' Sehun exclaimed. ''And yeah, you should take some rest.'' he patted his shoulder with a small smile on his lips. 

Jongin just sighed and sink on the chair. He don't know what to do. About Naeun, he could care less but there's something he thought, hoping that Naeun's baby was killed instead of Miyoung's baby, but he knew that's cruel.

He shook his head. Sehun just watched the older without a words. He thought maybe Jongin need a time. He, himself also worried about Miyoung and pity her about her baby. Losing someone who she dear so much when she alone, it's so hurt and killing.

He got up and patted Jongin's shoulder for the last time. ''I've to go home now. If you want to stay, ask the nurse to ready the room for you. Remember, take a enough rest.'' he said firmly and bade the goodbye before he headed to the car park. 

After 10 minutes Sehun left, he also got up and headed back to Miyoung's room. He asked the nurse to bring some extra blanket and pillow. He decided to sleep on the couch in Miyoung's room instead. 

He stood a feet away from her bed and looked at her sleeping face which is looked calm and peace. She looked like an angel who free from problems and trouble. For a moment, he hope that she will sleep and he also want her to smile and hug him like they always does. 

He take a deep breathe and walked closer to her. He stopped by her side and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter