What happens when a crowd forms

Hey Peeping L.Joe! I Love You!

 

Eunji was still standing there blabbering about nonsense while a huge crowd gathered around her. Finally, Eunji ran out of things to say and snapped out of her trance. She finally realised that L.Joe wasn’t standing in front of her. Eunji looked around frantically. *Ohno! Maybe he’s been murdered already?! It’ll be all my fault!*

 

While she was looking around, Eunji realised that practically the whole of her year level was surrounded around her, whispering about things that she couldn’t hear.

 

____________________________

 

L.Joe was still walking away when he remembered about Eunji standing there all alone, defending herself. His eyes widened when a thought came to his head, *What if she’s getting hurt right now? Nah, nobody would be able to hit her fragile, defenceless self-*

 

When all the thoughts came to a conclusion, L.Joe found himself walking- no, running towards Eunji. His legs were just simply running by themselves without him controlling it.

 

*Why are my legs running towards Eunji? It can’t stop… may be it’s because I don’t want to stop?!* L.Joe thought as he finally came to a halt, to be greeted by a large crowd.

 

Being short, he tried to make the people in the crowd to make way for him. He used to only say, “Hey! Move out of the way!” and they’ll move like ants that were hit by water. This time, when he desperately needed to see Eunji, he yelled at them and they didn’t even budge.

 

For the millionth time, L.Joe was sprawled out onto the floor, still behind the crowd, that seemed to have doubled.

 

“Urgh! So darn annoying!” He furiously mumbled under his breath.

 

A sudden light bulb bursted in his brains. *I’ve got an idea!* He thought as he looked through the sea of legs in front of him. Snickering, L.Joe started crawling underneath the legs. Sometimes when he went through long legs (they were particularly girl legs) he would look up to be greeted by either shorts or undies.

 

*Oh I’m so smart, sorry for my erted ways!* L.Joe was nearly at the end now, he was already excited. Finally, after 20 or so minutes, L.Joe saw light. Everyone’s attention was now on him.

 

They were giving him the ‘WTF’ stare. He shot people a frown because he didn’t know why they were looking at him like that until he realised he was under a girls’ leg. L.Joe’s eyes slowly wandered towards the face to meet the eyes of his ex-girlfriend. Kiwoo.

 

She wasn’t pissed though. Not at all. In fact she was smiling at him while thinking, *I knew he would come back for me!* Kiwoo was giddily doing summersaults in her tummy.

 

L.Joe didn’t give her a second glance so he cleared his throat and stood up. He scratched his head, “I err, I was stuck you see so I crawled through legs to see what the fuss was.” The boys in his class was pissed because L.Joe thought of the idea to crawl through legs. The girls were just swooning at him and his ‘manly’ ways and intelligence to come up with that ‘brilliant’ plan.

 

He gave them all a wink and remembered Eunji, he quickly stopped winking and looked around for Eunji. Suddenly, a huge force made him fall onto the floor with a soft thud.

 

L.Joe closed his eyes waiting for a dark alley to come towards him so he could rise to heaven. He didn’t see anything and felt a soft weight on him. L.Joe opened one eye to be greeted by a smiling eye, actually two eyes, no four. *Well, duh, normal humans have two eyes but this chick has four.*

 

“Eunji, what, you couldn’t resist-“ L.Joe started but suddenly he remembered about making her his so he tried to be friendly as possible. “Eunji, are you okay? Are you hurt? Do you need me to bring you to the nurses’ room?” He asked, faking concern, but he couldn’t shrug off the feeling of real concern.

 

She just kept smiling at him. “You’re alive! Yay! I thought you’d be dead by now but oh no! Yippee!” She yelled at his face. L.Joe smiled at her, *I wonder how I look right now…* “I’m not dead. Yay.” He tried to fake enthusiasm but failed miserably.

 

“So, I’m sorry for kissing you, do you want to have ice-cream with me? My treat! After school!” Eunji screamed and snuggled in his chest once more, to her it was a normal hug, to him it was a million pretty girls hugging him.

 

Eunji got off L.Joe and skipped off towards whatever she was doing. L.Joe just watched her leave and the crowd slowly dispersed. The whole population of girls in his year level stayed behind.

 

“Oppa, gwenchana? Sorry I didn’t pull her off you sooner, I saw the was she spat in your face! The nerve of that girl! I will go after her! Just you wait and see oppa, I’ll defend you!” One girl screamed while furiously hugging his arm while crying pathetic tears on his school blazer. *Eurgh! Eww, make-up is on my uniform now!*

 

He smiled at them gently and softly tugged the girl hugging his arm off. *I don’t want Eunji to get hurt…* “Err, please don’t hurt anyone…” “BUT!” “No, if you do, I will… I will never date any one of you again!” He replied, triumphantly moving his finger around the crowd.

 

“Oppa! We promise we won’t!” Chorused the crowd of giggling girls. “Good.” L.Joe stated before the whole crowd disappeared as quick as they have come.

 

*I shall happily be waiting to eat ice-cream. Yum.* L.Joe smirked and he walked towards his locker.

______________________

I'll update more often now~