Morning, Beautiful

Coffee Shop

For Kim Sunggyu, it was just an ordinary day. Waking up early, getting ready to work, and visiting his favorite café for breakfast on his way to work. Sunggyu loved the café a lot. He loved it’s interior design, he loved the coffee, he loved his usual spot in the corner of the café, and what he loved the most—the way it’s barista greet him on every single morning. He would greet him with his gummy smile and “morning beautiful” foam on his caramel macchiato every single day which made the blush crept on his cheeks. Sunggyu would be lying if he said he didn’t have a crush towards the barista even a bit. Those strong arms, those muscles, and those sharp eyes aren’t something to be ignored.

But today is a bit different. Instead of “morning beautiful” there was “name, cutie?” Sunggyu chuckled a bit while sipping his coffee, because damn, that barista was so cute.

 

*****

 

For Bang Yongguk, it wasn’t just an ordinary day. After a ridiculously long amount of time, finally he decided to make a move toward his regular customer—his secret crush. His smile shook a bit when he greeted him today. He was so unusually beautiful today. His smile was even brighter than the sun, and Yongguk swore, never did his heart beat this fast before. That cute customer went into his usual spot, and ordered the same menu. Yongguk even guessed his blood type must be A, because that cutie seemed doesn’t like a change. But today, instead of his usual “morning beautiful”, Yongguk asked his name and he didn't sure the cutie would like the change. Yongguk watched as his co-worker served the beverage to him. And damn, he even chuckled as he read (what Yongguk tought) the lame and cheesy line. Yongguk’s heart fluttered, but he couldn’t help to wonder what was that chuckle mean. Did he like it or did he find it ridiculous?

Sadly, the cutie didn’t say anything even until he paid the bill. The barista stared at his back until his delicate body disappear from his sight. He sighed and shook his head. But when he checked the beautiful customer’s money, he found out a piece of paper. He smiled and hummed,

“Kim Sunggyu, as beautiful as it’s owner”

 

***

 

so I always had a thing for shy yongguk hehehehe

still wondering should I continue this, it's supposed to be a drabble tho o.o