A LOVELY SIGHT

A LOVELY SIGHT

I was putting the room in order when Mr Jung entered it. 

At first, I didn't see him because I was too focused on my task. I only noticed him when I lifted my head, hearing a soft sound. He was passing by me, when I was lifting my head. He bow and smiled at me. I just looked at him, mouth wide open. the shock gone, I immediately let out a surprised shriek.

It was, after all, my first time seeing him up close. And like the rumors said, he was an extremely tall man with an handsome small face with innocent, gentle and warm eyes. But today warm gaze was grimmed with sadness. He sat on a chair and covered his face with his two hands. His fingers were so long and slander, I wondered what it would feel like to have those fingers wrapped around my face....

But a soft sound put a hold on my day-dreaming fantaisy.

Mr Jung suddendly started sobbing. it was so soft, that I first, I thought he was talking to himself, but when I spotted his shaking shoulders I immediately understood. He was crying, sitting on his chair, his back bent while facing the ground as if he was trying....or more like, ready to turn himself into a ball and start rolling around and put himself on a corner to sobs quietly to death....

or it was only my wild imagination trying to play some tricks on my amazed self.

But seeing him like that saddened me and since I didn't know what to do I was hidding myself on a corner wondering what I could do to help him and at the same time I was fascinated by his crying. It was beautiful. As if I was looking at some painting in an art gallery. And how come, as a huge celebrity, he could cry in front of a total stranger (even if it was in his own dressing room) like that ? Really, It was incredibly fascinating and absolutely manly. So I gathered the little guts my coward-like self had in store, took a deep (two in fact) breath and finally approched him.

- Are...are you ok ? I shyly asked, trying not to stutter to much.

he redressed his back, wipped off his tears and smiled. I could hear my heart skipping a beat and my cheek turning red. He answered me with a soft voice that he was fine and that I didn't have to worry about him. and all that with a smile on his small cherry looking like lips. I could hear my heart skipping a beat and my blood happily turning my cheek as red as his mouth. I shook my head. Its wasn't the time to let myself be fooled by his beauty.

- Are you sure ? I asked again since I wasn't really convinced.

Once again he flashed his amazing smile at my face. He wasn't trying to bribe me with it, right ?

- Yeah ! Don't worry ! I'm fine ! he said while pointing his thumb at his chest.

I smiled.

- Aaaaah.....I see. Then it's all good.

I took several step back.

- Well, I forgot something for your next work so I'm going to take it back and...well, take it back.

He smiled again. I'm sure he was trying to kill me. I smiled back.

- I....will be going then. I told him, my hand on the door handle.

He shook his head a little and his redish bangs swung along with it. 

I looked at him a few second and closed the door. I leaned againgst it, one hand on my head and the other one on my chest and took what seemed to me an hundred number of breath.  and that was when I decided to search for someone. he said he was fine but I didn't believed him. Not even for a second. My heart turned fan, possibly couldn't let him cry like that without anyone he was confortable with at his side. I started running around for 3 minutes and found what I was searching for on the photoset. I told a TVXQ! personal staff member that Mr Jung wasn't felling too well and lead them to where he was. 

Shortly after we arrived, his staff members and me, I noticed that Mr jung had already stopped crying and had dried his eyes. Maybe he guessed I was going to comeback with someone ? But he didn't manage to hide his expression that well.

Anyway, his staff immediatly buzzed around him, looked at him with worried eyes and asked him if he wanted anything. He asked for water. Since I was the one closer to the table where a bunch of water bottle was collected, I decided to go and take one but  someone beat me at it and snatched  the one I had my sight into.

And the someone turned out to be another tall and beautiful man. I recognised him right away. It was Max Changmin and honestly he was as handsome as he seemed scary with his frowned eyebrow. Once again, I let out small shriek.

Max Changmin. The counter part of Jung Yunho, Max Changmin was standing in front of my shocked self. He looked at me and politely asked " Is this bottle for Yunho ?" in a gentle and polite tone. I was so surprised that I didn't say a word and just shook my head. The young man smiled and thanked me for my kind thought. I muttered a shy "It's nothing, really". He bowed at me three times and I bowed back three times as well. After that, he walked straight towards Mr Jung.

Their staff, when seeing Mr Shim walking in their direction, immediatly made way for him. He stood before the depressed looking man  and with the tip of the water bottle, he softly hit Mr Jung head's  and put his hand on his shoulder. Mr Jung lifted his head and when he recognized the man standing in front of him, he smiled brightly. It made me blush a little but I couldn't look away. 

- I will be there, always, so don't worry about anything unneccesary. Said Max Changmin before handing him over the water bottle he was holding.

- I know . Answered Jung Yunho staring at the bottle. after a few second he looked at Mr Shim. But he quickly grabbed it when Max Changmin gave him a sort of "It's ok" look .

Maybe he was afraid of water bottle. Is that why Mr Shim took it from my hand before I could gave it to him ?  

Mr Jung was drinking his water when Mr Shim started to rub his right arm. His gaze was warm and gentle. I blushed for the second time. Mr Jung stopped drinking half-way, recapped the bottle and smiled. He was going to hand it over to him but their manager took it out of his hand before changmin could even throught of raising his arms.

And that was when I noticed the staff strange behavior. Even though they were beside them, they seemed to avoid getting closer. As if they didn't want to intrude on some important meeting or something along the line. I was wondering why, when Mr shim and Mr Jung gave me the answer by themself, without even realising it.

Changmin who was standing in front of Yunho for a while, sat down in the empty chair beside him. He put his arm around his partner shoulders, moved closer and quietly whispered something on his left ear. They both laughed at what Changmin said and while they were talking; their staffs begun to leave silently the room for them to be alone.  I was already the last staff person, standing in a corner watching them, when one of their managers signaled me to leave too. I relucantly walked toward the door and before closing it, I peeked at them for one last time. 

it was such a heart-warming, sugar worthy and lovely sight, my heart couldn't take it. I blushed and felt my cheek burning. 

 Yunho had a more relaxed expression on his face and his lips were streched in a soft and genuine smile, his head resting on Changmin shoulders. The latter was slowly petting Yunho's hair, as if it was a relaxing habit. That sight was too private for me to handle and I couldn't bring myself to look at it futher. Mostly because It made me think I was secretly peeping on a newlyweds couple on their honeymoon.

I hastily closed the door and leaned against it. It was clear that they were really close and loved each other. That explained why their staffs weren't intruding on their moment together. I sighed.

- Maybe I should get a boyfriend or something ? I told myself as I walked away from their dressing room.