Chapter 7

Can't be Replaced, Our DuiZhang...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What happened? What happened?”

XiuMin and Lay had just left for some minutes to buy breakfast, noticed the panic three members walking back and forth in front of the intensive room; they quickly ran towards them.

“Yi Xing Ge…” “XiuMin hyung…”

The two youngest ran to hug their hyungs in tears. “Kris hyung… Kris hyung…”

And that made the two became panic too. “What? What happened with Kris?” they demanded as they noticed the glass window has been closed with curtains from inside. “LuHan, what’s going on?” XiuMin was in his worried state.

“I don’t know. It’s just suddenly all the nurses surrounded Kris bed, and the next thing we saw was the nurse pulling the curtains so we couldn’t see what’s going on inside. None came out to tell us either.”

“Hyung… Hyung, I’m scared…” Chen buried himself in XiuMin embrace, trembling.

“It’s okay. He’ll be fine. He’ll be fine.” He kept chanting; hoping the magic words will come true.

Soon, loud footsteps could be heard getting closer and closer as the faces of K members appeared in front of their sight, surprised them. “What are you doing here? Aren’t you guys supposed to be at the airport?”

None has the time to explain when the door of intensive room creaked opened revealed the doctor which they’re quickly run to.

“Doctor, what happened?” Lay bombed the doctor immediately, his heart beat so fast.

“Congratulations, he’s passed the critical condition already, but still he’s in need to be monitored in intensive room.”

“Really?” three Chinese members shouted happily at the doctor at the same time.

The doctor nodded his head as he continued, “We will need to do scanning on his brain to know about the clot on his brain. If it’s possible, we might have to do the surgery to remove the clot before it effect another organ of his.”

“Doctor, when will he wake up?” LuHan asked the doctor.

“I’m sorry, but I can’t guarantee it, it’s all depends on the patient himself.” The doctor sighed, “And you are allowed to visit him in the intensive room now, but it’s only one person at a time.”

“Thank you, Thank you, doctor.” The three Chinese members thanked the doctor, followed by the Korean members although they didn’t understand what they’re saying, but seeing the relief faces of Chinese members, they knew it must have been some good news.

“Talk with him might be a help a little, although he’s unconscious right now, he might be able to hear you talk.” and the doctor left them.

After the Chinese members translated what the doctor said, the Korean members sighed in relief, crying out in relief, hugging each other, “Thank God for giving him back to us…”

 

“You all be quiet, this is hospital. Don’t argue more, I’m going first!”

LuHan stern voice quiet down all the dongsaengs who had been quarrelling to be the first one to visit Kris; wearing the blue coat, mask, and cap for hygi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter