Nightmare

Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nightmare

If only I could hold you once, one last time. I wish you were my lover for just a moment, please, please, please I pray. Us, us, us, us together, together. Because I love you so much my greed keeps growing; I want you for myself. You by yourself. Don’t run, don’t escape. Don't leave me, this is turning into a nightmare, I close my eyes and count uno, dos, tres, cuatro. I’m going crazy. No I grow crazier. The more I meet you, my head gets fuzzy, my heart is confused, I don’t know what I’ll do either, this is insane.

The more I see you the more my mind goes insane, I love you, my greed is too much; I can't stop this anymore. Eyes that can’t lie, the dream last night that was like a nightmare, I love it when you look only at me like this, say “dear." It’s my obsession, don’t curse me, that’s my obsession, don’t look away, it’s my obsession, don’t tell me please, don’t tell me, that’s my obsession. It's too addictive, you're too addictive, I can't erase you; I'm obsessed over you, Kim Himchan.

Everytime I see you, the crazier I get. I wish I could stop this but no, you're too addicting. I want you for myself, don't tell me I've gone crazy, you don't know my heart. Don't separate from me, I follow in your shadow, I make a phone call. I become thrilled at the sound of your shaking breath, my heart runs after your increasingly quick steps. I think I’ll go crazier. The long night gets darker under the dead streetlamp in front of your house, I’m watching you through the crack in your window until the night ends. Come on and find me. Why do you keep playing a suffocating game of hide-and-seek with me? You, you, you, you’re inseparable from me.

You can never break away from me, you have no one to love but me. Try to escape, wherever you are; I can see you, you know deeply you can never break away from me; you have no one to love but me. Look at me now, I don’t wanna cry no more, more. A hundred times, tens of thousands of times I’ve called you but why, why is there no answer? Did you forget? It’s already been a thousand days since we met, I prepared a gift you’d like. I sit on the street you frequently travel, I’m waiting for you.

I know my love, don’t call it obsession, you don’t know love. Don’t say I’ve gone crazy, you don’t know my heart. You can never be separated from me, it's not an obsession; you don't understand my love for you, it's so suffocating knowing you'll forever try to hide from me. It’s dark and I can’t see I put out my hand but only the wind clashes. I don’t know, why but this place is strange. I’m getting used to this misery, I live like a shadow with the useless hope that you’ll look at me at least once. The conversation I have with you all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter