Fin

A question that had an answer that led to us~

It was a typical night in the SHINee dorm and the five shining boys had no idea what to do. With the storm outside and the lines being a mess, they had nothing to do and decided to play around and the question popped up.

 

"Taemin-ah, you were to be driving on a stormy night, and so happen to drive by a bus stop. At that bus stop, stood three people, an elderly who was close to dying, a person who once saved your life, and your dream guy. You would want to save all of them I’m sure but too bad your vehicle could only sit one person, so you were more likely using a motorbike or a smart car, either way, you could only save one, who would you pick?", the leader asked the maknae.

 

"Uhmm...", Taemin tried to picture the situation in his mind, he put a finger to his head and tried to concentrate.

 

Noticing the younger's predicament, the older tried to make it easier for him.

 

"Hey Tae, imagine Key's the old person that almost dies, Jonghyun is your hero...Ummm...For the dream person thing, you can just think of anyone", Onew says and shrugs.

 

Key whined and protested, "Yah! Why am I old and dying too? Are you cursing me ,you tofu?".

 

Jonghyun cheered, "Yeah! ~ I'm a hero~ Hey Taemin-ah, you must treat me well cause I saved you~".

 

Taemin laughed and went back to thinking, ignoring the rest of their idiotic conversation.

 

"Yah, Dubu! ~", Key whines, "Why can't you be the dying old geezer instead?"

 

"Cause I'm the doctor that saves your dying ", Onew commented and nodded at his smart reply.

 

"No fair, I don't want to be the savior guy no more...I want to be the doctor so I can give Key CPR and stuff", Jonghyun whines.

 

Minho remained quiet the whole time, watching Taemin, waiting for his answer. He wanted to know what the selfless maknae would do. He would want to save everyone, that was for sure but since the terms of this question were already set, he wanted to know who would Taemin be willing to save. Truth be told, he was wondering on who Taemin would pick as his dream person, was it Na woung? Onew? Sulli? 

 

The older would have literally fidgeted in his seat just to know the answer. The three stooges on the other hand were still discussing who was to be the doctor.

 

Key argued,"Jjong~ I would have given you CPR if you were my patient too~ and an extra long one too~".

 

"Why can't you just be a nurse? I'd let you do CPR on Jonghyun anytime and Jonghyun would get to see you in a nurse uniform", Onew tries to kid Key into giving in already.

 

Jonghyun was totally tempted, the image already making a mini tent in his pants, his imagination going wild. Jonghyun interrupted his lover and the leader's bickering by hauling a shocked Key to his feet and pulling him into their shared room where noises of the unbearable were produced.

 

Onew laughed at his default victory while Taemin suddenly makes his decision.

 

"I got it~ I'll go with giving my keys to Jonghyun. After all, they are in love so I know hyung won't hurt him. Also, we live together so I doubt he can steal my car or whatever and if anything ever happens to Key umma, Jonghyun would be dead~", Taemin answered in a menacingly evil voice.

 

Returning to his innocent self, he continued, "Also, this means I get to spend time with my dream guy~". Taemin giggled and held his hands together as though he was there with his 'dream guy'.

 

"Oh? ~", Onew was surprised. He was sure the maknae would have gone with just saving the Key.

 

"Why don't you just save Key and let Jonghyun take care of whoever your dream guy is?"

 

"Well, that's because Jonghyun would be all whiney and pouty if I did and he'd definitely annoy Minho to death. One life at stake is way easier to deal with than multiple ones.

 

“EH?!”, the SHINee four chorused, shocked with the maknae’s answer.

 

“What?”, Taemin asked the four.

 

He was confused as much as they were, though for different reasons. Minho could say nothing but stare at the younger who stared back with as much force, expecting an answer from the older, since they were so close.

 

“What?”, Taemin finally asked exasperated, when no one answered him.

 

“You said your dream guy…Minho?”, Key inquired slowly.

 

“Neh…”, Taemin answered unsurely. Was it a big deal? Taemin didn’t get it.

 

The older three looked at each other then back at the second youngest whose jaw looked as though it was about to unhinge from his skull cause of how wide the boy’s mouth was.

 

“Waeyo?!”, Taemin whined and looked at Key, his supposed umma.

 

“Aww…baby Tae, you just confessed…and I think Minho’s stuck”, Key replied and waved a hand in front of the frog-like boy’s eyes to prove his point.

 

“Confession?”

 

“Neh…you just told Froggie over there, you ‘like’ him”, Jonghyun stated and laughed.

 

Taemin blushed when he realized what he had done.

 

“B-but it’s true…”, Taemin admitted again, blushing hard now, making constant peeks at the frozen statue.

 

Hearing Taemin confess again the second time, Minho jumped from his spot, startling everyone around. He immediately dove for Taemin. The poor boy didn’t even get the chance to blink before he was scooped up and held tightly by the older who could not hold his excitement, thus kissing the youngest full on the mouth, in his way of accepting the accidental confession.

 

It was then Key, Jonghyun and Onew ‘s turn to be statues at Minho’s bold move. Taemin was no different. With his lips pressed against Minho’s it was like taking cotton candy. His arms hard as rocks holding him close made him feel so secure. He had never been so close to the older before.

 

Taemin soon started to lose his breath. Lucky for him, Key broke free from his immobile state and started smacking Minho on the back, yelling at the older to release his baby. Minho, realizing his actions, released his hold on Taemin’s lips and let the younger’s feet touch the ground once more. As for their distance, Minho did not want to lose that, so his hands were wrapped tightly around the younger’s waist. Taemin was blushing as he stared into Minho’s excited child-like eyes that were filled with happiness and love.

 

“Yah Yah! Choi! Don’t you go corrupting my baby!”, Key scolds as he tries to pull the two apart. Too bad Minho was already in his second trance and staring at Taemin with his signature charismatic gaze.

 

“Yah Frog! Don’t ignore me!”, Key screeched.

 

Jonghyun had already got out of his trance a while ago. He laughed and started towards his boyfriend, pulling him away from behind, scratching and clawing from the 2min couple.

 

“Yeobo, let them have their moment”, Jonghyun.

 

Key was relentless and was aiming to kill but Jonghyun subdues him by starting to whisper words that no one other than the younger could hear, giving and nibbles as he did so. Key, in a few moments was holding in moans and blushing hard, not that anyone other than Onew, who woke a few seconds after Jonghyun saw.

 

Onew sighed and went to his room, muttering to himself, “The forever alone Dubu”.

 

Jonghyun who was doing this for the sake of Taemin and Minho to hauled his boyfriend into their shared room to allow 2min their space to get things worked out.

 

Taemin started to push against Minho’s chest when he felt uncomfortable under the pressure of Minho’s intense look but the older wouldn’t let him leave.

 

“Minho…you can let go you know…”

“I know…but I don’t want to…”, Minho said with a smile.

“Wae?”

“Taemin-ah…”, Minho sighed, “I just heard the love of my life tell me he likes me. Do you think I want to let him go now?”

“The love of your life? Isn’t that a little overdoing it?”

“Not when it’s you~”

 

Taemin blushed and covered his face at the last part, making Minho chuckle.

 

“Taemin-ah, can I kiss you?”

 

The surprised boy looked up with shocked eyes, “Eh?!”

 

“Why so shocked? Can’t a guy want to kiss his new boyfriend?”

“B-Boyfriend?”

“Neh”, Minho answered with a nod before pulling Taemin into another kiss.

 

Taemin gasped, allowing Minho to enter the parted lips and taste his boyfriend for real. Taemin relaxed slowly into the kiss and started kissing back. Minho was overjoyed and pressed forward, tangling their wet muscles together, permitting himself to touch what was once forbidden. Taemin allowed his hands to roam up the older’s chest to the back of Minho’s neck, to pull him closer in his need for more. Minho did not deny the younger his wish, going so far as to bend the younger back to get in deeper despite their physical limitations.

 

Out of breath, Taemin tugged at the hair of Minho, trying to pull him off to breathe. Minho happily obliged, smiling and pecking the younger who took in deep breaths time-to-time.

 

“So dream guy huh?”, Minho teased.

“Yea”, Taemin blushed again.

 

 

A/N: Mian for the wait my lovely angel darlings~ I've not been on computer for a long long time ~ Well, hope you enjoy the little shorty and hope you comment , be true to your words so i can continue to improve and write better stories for you all~ <3