Last Raindrop

Last Raindrop
Last Raindrop
Rain Sound Sequel
Youngjae: Everything happen when you least expect it. It happen for a reason. Nothing in this world is just a coincidence. Falling for someone, loving someone, leaving someone and hating someone is a choice we made. I guess I made my choice that day not to tell her how I feel. That's why we are where we are now. Pain in my heart, I cry every night hoping one day you'll listen to my words. I hope it's not too late. 
 
---
 
Krung Mi: It was the most beautiful moment when I first saw him. It was like a fairy tale, every girl's dream where the Prince ran over to save the Princess. That rainy day, hiding under a tree from the rain; he walked over and gave me a red umbrella. Although I didn't know who he is but I knew that meeting him wasn't a coincident.
 
Youngjae: It saddens me to see a beautiful young lady standing under a tree hiding from the rain. I couldn't help it but give her my umbrella. That's the first moment I've met her.
 
---
 
Ji Eun: Youngjae-ah. Where are you?
Youngjae: Eo, Noona. I'm still at the studio.
Ji Eun: When are you going to be done?
Youngjae: I'm almost done. I'll come and find you after.
Ji Eun: You don't have to.
Youngjae: But I want to.
Ji Eun: But ---
Youngjae: I've been skipping on our date. I want to make up tonight. Just wear something nice, I'll message you where and I'll meet you there.
Ji Eun: Okay. I'll wait for you.
Youngjae: I Love You.
Ji Eun: I Love You Too.
 
(Hangs Up.)
 
Youngjae: As I hung up the phone, it was my turn to record. I quickly did my part and left with the members back to the dorm. I message Ji Eun Noona the restaurant. It's been a while since I've taken her out to eat in a nice place. I changed into something nice and went out. As I open the door downstair, it was raining. I grabbed the umbrella and went out. I start walking down the street to wait for a taxi but it seems like it's going to be a long wait. Before going into the taxi, I saw a girl without an umbrella hiding under a tree. I couldn't help myself but hand her my umbrella and went inside the taxi. I guess she was shock also.
 
Krung Mi: I didn't know it was going to rain. As I came out from the company where I got my last interview, it started raining. I ran to the bus stop hoping to hid inside the bus shelter but it was full. I hid under the tree since it was the closest place to wait for the bus. As I'm waiting, a taxi pulled in front of me. I was thinking if I should get in but someone from behind went for it already. I took a glance but went back to look out for the bus. Suddenly, he walked back and hand me his umbrella. I was surprise since I didn't know who he was. It was nice of him to give me his umbrella. I'll remember this moment.
 
---
 
Youngjae: I went to the restaurant to see Ji Eun waiting for me. She was beautiful as always, my girlfriend. We order, eat and chit chat then she sent me back to the dorm. It felt good to spend time with her because I knew that this chance won't come easy. The next day the member and I went into the company. The President called us for a meeting. I walked inside the room and see a woman sitting on the chair next to the President.
 
President: I would like you to meet my daughter, Krung Mi. 
Memebers: Hello.
Krung Mi: Hello.
President: Starting today, she'll be my assistant. If you have anything then come talk to her.
Members: Understand.
 
Krung Mi: I didn't want to work at my Father's company since I'm not a music major but I made a deal with him. I could go to three interviews, if they don't accept me then I am to work for him. This was the second time I've met him but we don't remember each other. 
 
---
 
Krung Mi: It's been a week and I still yet to know any of their names. They're so busy with their schedules and I'm busy myself trying to get used to the company. I didn't even know that today was the day we actually talked. I went into the dance room to take a look and they're practicing. Quietly, I stand at the side watching them. It was impressive but for some reason it need some work. Before I realize, the music end and they took a break. They all came and greet me to be polite. After a few questions, I felt better about myself. 
 
Youngjae: I didn't know what was wrong with me. I didn't felt so good today. We're practicing and Krung Mi the President's daughter walked in. I wanted to try my best since I didn't want her to think we're lacking. As she watched, I felt like she was eye balling me since I knew I wasn't at my best that day. After the dance, we took a break and talked to her. She's not that bad after all.
 
---
 
Youngjae: It's been a week and I caught a cold. I went in to talk with the manager if he would let me skip for a day but he didn't let me, since our concert was around the corner he wanted us to work harder. Although I didn't have any strength I wanted to do my best since today Krung Mi is here again to watch us. After practicing, she walked over and hand me some cold medicine and a hot tea. I didn't know what was going on with her but she didn't seem like herself.
 
Krung Mi: My Father wanted me to go and watch over the boys to see what they're lacking. I didn't want to but since it's work, I had to. While walking to the basement, I overheard that the managers were strict on them. Youngjae is sick but their manager won't let him rest. I wanted to give me some medicine but there wasn't none and I felt awkward. Watching them I couldn't help but felt bad for them, they're working so hard even when they're sick. After the first part of practice was done, I walked over and hand him some medicine and a hot cup of tea I made. I didn't know what to do since it's the first time treating a guy this well.
 
Youngjae: As I'm taking the medicine in the back, one of the staff came over and told me that I'm lucky to have such a nice boss. They said since there's no medicine around, she went to the phramacy alone and got some for me. I felt touched but at the same time I felt bad for her.
 
---
 
Youngjae: It was the day before the concert and I got into an argument with Ji Eun. It was her birthday and she wanted me to go celebrate with her but I couldn't. Ever since we've dated, I haven't celebrate it with her at all. As a man, I felt embarrassed that I couldn't do much for her when she did so much for me but how we got into the argument was because she didn't understand me. She used to be so understanding about my work but now all she talk about is how much I'm trying to stay away from her. She knew that I'll be busy as an Idol but still get mad that I don't spend time with her. I was mad so I hung up the phone and turned it off. I knew she won't stop until she get want she wants. I felt like our relationship will go down the drain if she keeps acting like this.
 
Krung Mi: I heard about Youngjae and his girlfriend by the staff. He must be going through a hard time. They're having a concert which they've practice and work so hard on and a girlfriend who he never get a chance to spend time with. I understand his girlfriend because I would feel the same way, angry. I hope everything goes well for the two of them.
 
---
 
Krung Mi: It was the day of the concert. My Father coudn't attend so he forced me to even when I caught the cold. I think I must of hung out with the guys too much to catch it from him. I got ready that evening and went out to the stadium. Walking in to the back, I greet the guys and slowly made my way to the stage to make sure everything was alright. Before I knew it, the concert already ended and I didn't get to see much.
 
Youngjae: Concert day has arrived. We all went early to get the set and rehearse one last time. Before the show start, Krung Mi showed up. She looked pale and sick, I've never imagine a girl like her to fall sick on a day like this. I watched her on stage before the show start and it was the first time, I've fallen for her strength. She's at her point where she can't go on anymore but still keeping strong. She was with us for half of the show but went to the back to rest since her sickness was getting worst. Seeing her this way makes it hard on everyone. I can't believe it but I admit, I think I'm falling for her.
 
---
 
Youngjae: Another week has gone by and everything went for the worse. I can't imagine in a thousand years that Ji Eun and I will separate like this. We loved each other so much but it's to the point where I don't want to hurt her and myself. Loving another woman wasn't the reason we broke up. Trust and understanding was the reason why everything had to end. It was a sunny day when Krung Mi was discharged from the hospital, she came back to work when she wasn't fully well. In the studio, I saw her collapse and went to help her to the couch. Looking at her face, she was so beautiful. Ji Eun came over to have a talk but accidently saw us and thought I was cheating on her. I try to explain everything to her but she wouldn't listen. That was when I had enough of her actions. She was once so innocent and lovely, now she's like a whole different person. I thought to myself that I really didn't know this person well enough. We broke up. I think Krung Mi felt like she was the reason we went our way. I hope she doesn't blame herself.
 
Krung Mi: I don't know why it went that way. I didn't want them to break up. I want them to get back together but Youngjae insist it was for the best. I wanted her to listen and understand that there is nothing between the two of us. I was afraid to meet her but I want everything to settle down. 
 
---
 
Krung Mi: As the months passes, I get to understand why he wanted to break off in the first place. We got a chance to sit down and talk everything over. I got to listen to his reasons and his explaination. It was the first for me to understand someone so well. I fell deep into him the more he talk and explain things clearly. He never want things to be like this but he had no choice. As he sit there with his head down fill with sadness, I want to put my hands on his back and comfort him but I didn't dare to because I didn't want to make the situation bigger than it was already. I didn't want the gossip to spread more than it already it that I was the reason for him and his girlfriend to break up. The truth was known between us but to the public, it's a different story. I hope one day I'll have enough courage to tell the truth.
 
Youngjae: We're sitting down next to one another. I don't know why myself but I had to explain everything to her. She was no one close nor special in particular but I felt like I need to tell her. She was like a friend who just sit still and listen carefully to what I have to say. I really want her to call out my name and tell me everything's going to be alright but I didn't dare to ask since I don't have no clue if her feelings were the same. I hope one day I'll have the courage to tell her the truth.
 
---
 
Youngjae: It's been two weeks since that talk alone with her. We talk to each other often nowadays but I try to keep it on the down low, I don't want anyone to think that I've dump Ji Eun because of Krung Mi. I didn't think it'll become a big problem. I over heard Krung Mi being yelled at her Father, the President. I want to go in and tell him that nothing is going on between us but I didn't have the courage. I just let it be. 
 
Krung Mi: My Father called me in his office one day. I didn't expect it to be that this way. He was angry that I'm talking to one of his employees. It's not that he didn't want me to be friends with them but he didn't want me to be in such relationship when the rumors of them haven't settle down. I felt like he was right. I didn't want to start another problem for the company and my Father.
 
---
 
Youngjae: As the days went by, rumors starts disappearing when we talked straight forward to the news reporters that our relationship is just work related. Since Krung Mi was our President's daughter, she has the right to watch over us and talk to us about our weakness and strengths. There's no special relationship between us. I suppose it finally went through the reporter's mind that it was common for her to be close to us since she was the boss after all. I thought that I'll give it some more time after the rumors settle down before telling her how I felt. 
 
Krung Mi: I know that it's been hard on the everyone and the both of us. There's not a moment I'll forget because all the moment have both him and I. I don't know if this was the start or if had started way before but I'm starting to feel as I want him close to me. I don't want anymore problems so I'll just let it be.
 
---
 
Krung Mi:  It's been a month I have been happier than ever. I was able to stay close to him and work with him. That was all I wanted, nothing more nothing less. Just like this, how we were. My happy moments end when a note was stick on my car. "Leave him." Ji Eun. My heart shatter knowing that reality has hit me. It wasn't because I was scared to love him but because it was her who's still loving him that's why I dare not to love him. I know now why Fairy Tales are called Fairy Tales; happy endings only happen in fantasy and I've been living in that fantasy for too long. My eyes are finally open after been closing, I see it clearly that you are not my Prince and I am not your Princess. We were meant to love each other but never meant to be together. This is the first time I hate Fairy Tales.
 
---
 
Youngjae: I came back from oversea to find that she had already left. The only thing remaining of hers were a letter to me. "I'm sorry to tell you this. By the time you get back to Korea, I'll be gone. I decided to work oversea because I feel that it'll be better for me. Go back to Ji Eun, she's waiting for you. It's not that I don't have feelings for you but it's that I don't dare to love you when I know someone out there loves you more. Please forgive me. Saranghae!" Everything happen when you least expect it. It happen for a reason. Nothing in this world is just a coincidence. Falling for someone, loving someone and leaving someone  is a choice we made. I made my choice from the beginning not to tell her how I feel. That's why we are where we are now. Pain in my heart hoping one day you'll listen to my words. I hope it's not too late to tell you I Love You Too. 
 
---
 
Youngjae: On a bright sunny day why is it raining? Everytime we meet was like a raindrop, each so beautiful and lovely. This was the last raindrop that we're going to see. A painful and sad raindrop because we know that it won't be a happy memory to remember. The last raindrop was separation and we know we won't get a chance to see each other again ... it was a choice we both made. If I made my choice that day to tell you I Love You, maybe ... maybe you wouldn't had left me. I hate this ... these raindrops.

Finally, it's finished. Rain Sound Sequels. I hope you enjoy it. Please support me in the future. Thank You.

Please Comment and Subscribe.