1. Ponponpon

5 one shots -HUNHAN-

Here we sat, all twelve of us, on top of a tall smooth hill over looking the glowing city of seoul. There was mostly comfortable scilence, with the occasional "remember when" or an atempted joke.
Its not that we were upset that this summer was over, for most of us, and most of us were going our own seperate ways.
It was bitter sweet, not knowing the next time we will all be together like this again. As one.

I sighed and layed my head down on Sehun's lap, ignoreing the inapproprate comment said by Kai, and looked up at his serious face.
His eyes looked a tad sadder then they usually do and his jaw was set in a more serious expression. Though I know beneath this look, the look of acting strong, he was trembling.
I reached up and rubbed my finger between his eyes, the place where his eyebrows were scrunched together, and smoothed out the wrinkles. His face relaxing.
"So" He said to me in a voice barely above a whisper, and pointed out to the city infront of us. "You're going there tomorrow."
"Yeah, its not very far" I said, running my finger down the side of his face. Sehun looked down at me, eyes sad.
I linked my fingers with his hand that rested on my stomach. "What will you do without me" I joked, trying to lighten up the mood. He drew a breath before letting out into the air above us, slowly, he spoke "I don't know."
"Hey" I said getting up and sitting on my knees before him, resting my palms on his knees, gaining his attention and his eye contact. I spoke with the most amout of emotion i could. "You'll be just fine, while im off at college, youll be here geting ready to graduate.That will keep you plenty busy. And remember I said I'll visit every month." He sighed, "I know Lulu, I just don't want to have to put in my head phones and listen to a song that remindes me of you, I want to always be by you. To hug you when i want to, to call you when I need you, to support you when you need to be supported." He wrapped his arms around my waist. "I don't want to miss you"
My eyes stared to sting, but I refused,  "I don't want to mis you either." I placed a kiss on his forehead "Just remeber" I pointed to seoul "When im out there," I pointed to his heart, "I'm really in here. Always."
He smiled and halfway nodded "Ok."

"Ha, Gaaaayyyyy" Kai yelled across the hill.
"Oh my god kai, can you just be quiet for one moment of your life." Baekhyun yelled.