Chapter 3

Between your arms
- Can I sleep with you? The thunderstorms scare me.
 
 You continued looking at it, only it was taking a few pajamas pants, with the part of above discovered and you could admire its perfect sits-up. It approached more it was doing you and he stooped to put itself at a height of your face and asked you again:
 
- Can I sleep with you? He can dream something infantile but the fact is that from child the thunderstorms scare me.
 
- the fact is that I do not know...... it is the first time that I put to a boy in my apartment so also it is the first time that they ask me to sleep in the same bed as I.....
 
- do not worry I am not any ert, am going to go too far with you, alone I want to feel accompanied to be able to sleep.
 
- good..... if it is only that... it is well, go to bed here nearby.
 
 Suho went to bed in the bed with you and put itself of backs so that you were not uncomfortable. You turned to accommodate and remained asleep. Suho making use that you were of sleep was turned and the hair began caressing you. In a change of position you turned round yourself and you were face to face with Suho, remained slept by what you did not realize. Suho making use that had you so close caressed your face gently not to wake up you and said whispering:
 
- you are so beautiful..... I do not explain myself as you could kiss Kai.... I hope I had touched with you in that closet.... but good it happened already quite and now I am here with you.
 
 It kept on caressing you up to remaining asleep. On the following morning you woke up and saw that Suho was embraced to you. You tried to separate it without waking up it but you could not. You saw that it was beautiful to see it sleeping, felt the impulse of giving him a kiss and thought: "Why cannot I resist? Why is it so condenadamente nicely? Why am I thinking this? It will be better that I get up because but I am going to come late to the work". You tried to yourself to raise but Suho woke up and said to you:
 
- Good morning ___________ you are beautiful newly elevated. Do not get up, remain a little bit more please.
 
- I cannot Suho, must dress myself, have breakfast and go away to work, but I will come late.
 
- in this case, while you dress yourself I will go to prepare the breakfast for you, this way you will not come tarde. - he said to you with a beautiful smile.
 
- it is ok. - you answered him with a shy smile.
 
 Suho went away to the kitchen while it was you who remained doing the bed and dressing yourself. You went to the kitchen and it already had the prepared desyuno. You sat down one opposite other and you noticed how Suho was not stopping looking at you.
 
- I hope that you liked, have prepared it with all my fondness, as a token of gratitude for having allowed me to sleep with you this noche. - said to you with a sweet voice while he was smiling.
 
- Mmmm is very rich, thank you very much Suho, you are a big cook.
 
- I am glad that like. - he said again to you with a sweet voice.
 
  You stopped having breakfast and you got up and took the plates to the sink.
 
- good I have to leave to work, hope to see you again.
 
- if, I go away also to my house that my parents must be slightly concerned jejeje.
- boy.... with the whole foul-up I forget to say to you that you should call to your house so that they were not worrying.
 
- nothing happens, anyhow they will understand that I have remained in your house with the night that it was doing.
 
- good the above mentioned, I hope to see you prompt.
 
 You went to go out of your apartment but Suho took you of the arm, you turned round yourself and scarcely you had it to scarce millimeters of your face, being able to feel its breath in your lips.
 
- I hope that you should spend good day and that you should not get tired mucho. - it gave you a soft kiss in the lips.
 
-G-gracias, I hope that you also should have good día. - you said to him tremulous.
 
- there on the table I have left a role to you with my pointed telephone number, for when you want to call me. I will wait with avidity. I go away, farewell.
 
- it costs Suho, farewell.
 
   Suho went away and you also to work. You were going for the way and were stopping thinking neither in that kiss nor in the night that you spent with Suho, but for a strange reason you could not also forget the kiss that Kai gave you. "I do not know because I think about that boy if I am not going to see it again any more in the life, it has been only a coincidence. Also according to what Suho has told me, Kai is a powerful and alone one he likes playing with the girls, I hope not to see it again more".Did you get for the door of the restaurant of fast food where you were working like distributor. You put yourself the uniform and there came to you an order that you had to deliver in a house. You gathered the order and you were direct to that house. You came and touched the stamp and a young and nice boy went out.
 
- Youuuuu? What do you do here?
 
- it cannot be true: Kai?
 
- ah good at least he agrees you of my name.
 
- if, you of course do not remember mine.
 
- skylight that if, you are __________: truth?
 
- you have been right, but it will have been a coincidence.
 
- that goes, it is not habitual to meet girls with this name.
 
- there you are right. Good here I leave your order to you, pay to me that I could go away.
 
- that it embroiders you are in the mornings: are you always like that? It does not surprise me that I have given you your first kiss, with this character: who is going to want to kiss you?
 
- How do you know that....? good leave it, that you are not very kind either, pay already away from me, I do not want to continue that aqui. - you said to him looking at the soil with the tearful eyes, it hurt you that he was saying that one to you.
 
- Have you got angry?
 
- not, only that I want already to go away, for favor. - you said to him still without looking at him at the face.
 
- very well, but look at me first please - he said to you with a more friendly tone.
 
 You looked at him and you still took the tearful eyes as that comment.
 
- but... if you are....: crying? then.... it is true....: was I your first kiss?
 
- if: what happens? - you said to him angered.
 
- not at all, only that was joking, was to see if you were laughing a little, I feel it if I have offended you, sometimes I am much a babbler and I have passed with you, excuse me.
 
- good nothing happens, but the fact is that I take hurry, I cannot be here the whole morning.
 
- it is true, I pay already away from you. Good I know already where you work jejeje, know where the restaurant is. At what time do you go out of working?
 
- So that you want to know it? - you asked intrigued.
- only say it to me please.
 
- I go out at 8 p.m.
 
- well, enctonces at 7:30 I will wait for you in the restaurant.
 
- but if I have said to you that....
 
- already, it is so that you do not escape jejeje. - it interrupted you.
 
- it is well, how you want. Good I go away already, see you later I suppose.
 
See you later. - he said goodbye smiling.
 
 They were already done 7:30 and it dresses that Kai was already entering the door of the restaurant and it sat down in one of the tables to wait for you. You approached him and asked him:
 
- Are you going to remain waiting for me here half an hour? I said already to you that it was going out at 8 a.m.
 
- I already know it, but it does illusion to me to see you trabajar. - he said to you looking at the eyes while it was giving you a sweet smile.
 
   It dresses its smile and you noticed something in the stomach and your heart was beating hard.
 
- very well: do you want anything of taking while?
 
- not thank you, I am quite like that.
 
- it costs, since I keep on working.
 
- here I will be waiting for you.
 
 You kept on working until the hour of going out was done to you. You changed of clothes and you were where Kai was waiting for you.
 
- wow, without the uniform you are even more nice.
 
- thank you, but....: why have you come?
 
- ah.... because this morning I know that I have been rim and have said to you something that has offended you, so he wanted to compensate you with a dinner: have not you still had truth for dinner?
 
- since not, but I am slightly tired... I would like.....
 
- I do not want that you refuse, I am waiting the whole day to see you and above I have come half an hour earlier, leave to me demostarte that I am not badly small please. It looks... if it troubles these or I say something to you that you should feel offended you can go away and I promise not to bother again: does it cost?
 
- good.... it is well.
 
- marvelous, let's go. - he said to you while it was taking your hand.
Kai took you to a very romantic restaurant. You entered inside and Kai took you to the table that tapeworm saved for the two and in the table there was a balloon hooked in your chair that was putting: "I'm sorry" you approached and began laughing.
 
- you you did not have to bother, this morning I said already to you that nothing was happening.
 
- I already know it, but I thought that my excuses were not sufficient so since I have thought that equal this would make you feel good.
 
- since you have been right, I have surprised you. Then I do not understand because Suho said to me....
 
- What did this idiot say to you? - it interrupted you.
 
- Kai.....
 
- it costs I'm sorry, I must not have said that. But: what did he say to you?
 
- good since..... that you were a boy without feelings that you were using the girls and then you were leaving them.
 
- good....-Te he said sighing.
 
- do not say to me that.....: is it right? am I more?
 
- not, not you are not an any more. But it is right. I have used many girls for what I wanted but with you it is different, I feel something that he had never felt with any other girl, you are special, believe me.
 
- after the record that you have with the girls...: do you hope that one believes it?
 
- I said to you that you will say an opportunity to me, and at the moment have said neither nor fact nothing so that you should feel offended, we should have for dinner and should see that it happens: does it cost?
 
- it is well, since you have taken so much inconveniences for me, let's have dinner.
 
 You stopped having dinner and went away to your apartment. Kai accompanied you and to half of way, it took you of the hand, when you felt the heat of its hand your heart beat hard, you looked at Kai and saw that it was looking at you with a sweet smile. You came up to the building where you were living and it dresses Suho rested on the wall waiting for you.......