Speed Dating

When The Son Loves His Mother

"I want foooooooood~", whined Jungkook and looked at his hyung Jimin.

"Where's your mom? I'm hungryyy!", he looked like he would cry any minute.

"Yah! Is my mom a maid?" Jungkook refused to answer and Jimin stood up to hit his head. "Come here you little punk!"

"No go away!", Jungkook screamed and ran away from Jimin while Jimin chased after him.

"Hyungs! Help me!", he screamed but Rap Monster and V were sleeping while Suga went bored out of the living room.

"JIN HYUNG!", he screamed but even Jin was more focused on fork infront of him. *How can a fork be so flawless?*, he wondered.

"What's going on?", asked a female voice. Jungkook immediately ran behind Minhee and pointed to Jimin. 

"He wants to hit me."

Jimin's mother gasped shocked. "Yah baby boy, I didn't raised you this way!", she scolded.

"Yes baby boy she didn't!", said Jungkook and stuck out his tongue.

"Yah! You punk!", Jimin shouted and wanted to go after the maknae again but his mother stood there like a rock.

"Don't touch him Jimin.", his mother said firm and he obeyed with a nasty look at Jungkook. *Just wait, I'm getting you.*, said his eyes and Jungkook shivered.

"Aigoo. You are also like a baby.", said Minhee and ruffled his hair.

Jungkook nodded and pouted. "And the baby is hungry."

Minhee clasped her hand infront of . "Aigoo! How sweet~! I'm going to make bulgogi for you!"

"Really?", Jungkook beamed. "Just for me?"

She nodded. "Just for you, baby!"

"Yeay! You heard that Jimin hyung? Your mother makes bulgogi for me and called me baby!", he laughed happily and clapped his hand.

"Umma!", Jimin whined. "Why are making bulgogi for him and not for me?"

"Because you wanted to hit him. Learn to controll your temper Jimin.", she said with a stern nodd and walked to the kitchen.

"And why are you calling him 'baby'?", he asked irritated.

"Because he's so sweet! Just look at his smile!", she said dreamy and Jimin looked at the sweet smiling maknae.

"But I'm the cute one! My image is being cute!", Jimin whined again.

"Well, but I'm the maknae and I'm definitly cu- ARGH NOONA! HELP ME!", Jungkook screamed when he ran the second time away from Jimin.



"Seriously. These boys need hobbys.", said Jin and walked to Minhee. "Can I maybe help you?", he smiled politly.

"They don't need hobbys Jin.", Minhee smiled to the way the boys had disappeared.

"They need attention and love like all of you do.", she said and a sudden smile spreat on her face. *And I exactly know how you get it.*



                                                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




"Where are we going Umma?", asked Jimin and placed his sunglasses back to his nose. Since the boys had a free day you decided to go out with them. You bought them ice cream and they ate it happily. They thought it would be like a typical trip around the city but they were damn wrong. They were suddenly in a coffe shop where many girls were standing there with a number on their cloths.

"So guys.", started Minhee. "Since you all a working so hard for your music I want you to have a bit fun and to experience some things.", she said and nodded her head, everytime she spoked, up and down. It looked very funny.

"You are all in an age where you shouldn't only focuse on working but also in love.", she stated seriously.

"One day you all are going to be old, and I can tell you, you won't find a woman.", she said.

"So get your asses up and have your blind dates!", she cheered and they all gave her an 'are you crazy' look.

"What?", she asked innocently.

"Noona, you know we are not allowed to date until we are like 30?", said V but you frowned at this.

"To start dating in the age of 30? Do you know how embarassing it is not to have any experience in dating when you're 30? Oh no, you don't! And you better don't know it!", she said and clapped her hand.

"Now everyone on their seats.", she pointed to 7 chairs with a number on it.

"Umma, this isn't a good idea-", started Jimin but his mother interrupted him.

"I insist you boys to do this...or I won't cook the next days.", she threaten but before she could even blink they all had run on their chairs.

"And you are...?", started J-Hope and Minhee started to smile. *I love it how they obey when I threat with food.*





                                                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



A half an hour had passed and the boys were getting insane. These girls were crazy. They were out of their mind. They really needed a psychoses!
While the boys were suffering like crazy, Minhee couldn't stop laughing her off.

For example V's date:


"Omo Oppa you look so good!", number 56 beamed.

"Oh thank you.", said V shy.

"Oppa! Oh oppa! You look so good! Oh oppa seriously you are soooooo good looking!"

"Oh yeah thank you."

"But I'm honestly I never saw such a good looking oppa! Ahhh~ Seriously! Baekhyun oppa is sooo handsome!"

V blinked a few times. "Baekhyun?", he repeated.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes! Ommo oppa I never knew I would meet you in person. Ommo ommo! I'm so excited!"

"But uhm..I'm not BAEKhyun. I'm TAEhyun.", V explained and the girl looked at him dumbfounded.

"Really?"

He nodded. She gave him the most disapproving look he had ever seen. "When I think about it...", she started.

"You are not that handsome. Only Baekhyun is handsome. My oppa."

V nodded. "Yes, your oppa."





Or Jin's date:



"He broke up with me!", cried number 15.

"I'm sorry.", said Jin sympathetic.

"We were dating for 3 years now!", she cried.

"I'm sorry.", Jin repeated.

"He left me for another girl!", she shouted. Jin nodded understanding.

"But do you know what?", she asked.

"She isn't even as pretty as I am!", she pointed to her face. "Look at me. Am I ugly? No! I'm damn pretty! I'm almost an ulzzang!"

Jin nodded again.

"But you know what? He's not worth it!"

"He's not worth it.", Jin repeated.

"I'm much better!"

"You're much better."

"I'm pretty and have a great personalty."

"Sure."

She sighed happily and looked this time at Jin. "And your name was...?", she asked.

"My name is-"

"Ah that doesn't matter. Because I'm mean, I have really a great personality and..." bla bla bla.




Or Suga's:


"Hi.", greeted number 88.

"Hey. My name is Yoon Gi.", greeted Suga.

"Ok, Suga I just want to get to the point.", she started and Suga looked curious at her. "I need a baby."

"OK! NEXT ONE!"






This was truely the funniest time of Minhee's life. She never laughed that hard. She was crying of joy. Minhee never felt that entertainend in her life.
She looked at her baby boy but he looked like the most bored out of all boys, but the girl seemed nice.


"Hey.", number 90 smiled.

"Hey.", Jimin greeted back with a yawn. Why does he have to do this? He was already in love. Blind dating won't help him.

"Nice cap.", she complemented and Jimin acknowledged it with a nod.

"What are you hobbys?", she tried to make a conversation but Jimin was to tired.

"Look, I don't want to be mean. But I already like a girl. You're just wasting your time.", he said and the girl nodded.

"But why are you going on a blinded though?", she asked curious.

"Because my mom dragged me here."

"Your mom?"

"That woman who is laughing her off.", pointed Jimin out and the girl laughed. "She's laughing at me and my friends."

"And I thought she was on crack.", the girl laughed and somehow Jimin also cracked a smile.

"You're cool.", said Jimin and offered his hand. "I'm Jimin."

"I'm Jinah.", she said and took his hand. "But since I'm just wasting your time, I'll be going now.", she said nicly and stood up.

"Sorry.", said Jimin.

"You don't have to be. Hey you already like someone that's cool, but don't wait too long, before someone else takes her."

"No.", Jimin smiled to himself. "No one will touch her."

"Good thing then. Bye Baby Face.", she said and left.

*Baby face? Do I really have the appearence of a baby?*, thought Jimin amussed and looked at his suffering friends.

"Let's go!", he shouted and they all yelled in joy.




                                                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"You should have seen your faces!", laughed Minhee at home. "Omo! It was so great! Ahhhh my stomach hurts!", she kept on laughing until the boys joined her. Even if it was horribly, it was a funny memory.


In the evening Jimin sat beside his mother and smiled. "You really had fun didn't you?", he asked.

She nodded happily. "It was really funny.", she smiled. "Let's do it one more next time.", she suggested but Jimin gave her a look, it said everything.

"Ok ok. But what about you? Was there maybe one girl nice?", she asked hopefully.

"Acutally there was one.", he said and she started to beam. "But I...I already like someone.", he confessed and he thought he would explode any minute. "That means because of that special girl you are not interested in any other girls?", Minhee guessed and he nodded with a red head.

"I really ask myself who the girl is who captured the heart of my son.", she smiled and ruffled his hair.

*You would be surprised.*, he thought.

"Oh and Umma.", he said suddenly. "Don't call Jungkook baby again."

"Why not?", she asked with wide eyes.

"Because it's mine nickname.", he said stubbornly and looked ashamed down.

"Awww~. But I thought you hated that nickname?", she asked and saw him blushing more.

"Can't you just say: Ok, I do what you say? Geez. So frustraiting!", he looked down and hid his face in his palms.

She laughed and gave him a tight back hug.

"You are my one and only baby boy.", she said full of sincerty.

"Forever?", he asked.

"Forever and ever and ever baby boy."