Guess Game

When The Son Loves His Mother

 

They slept great 7 hours before one by one woke up.

Happily they stretched their muscles and yawned in joy. This was the longest nap they had since their debut.

Rap Monster turned the lights on and looked at his little watch.

"DAMN!", he shouted and everyone looked at him. "WE SLEPT 7 HOURS! DAMN! OUR SCHEDUEL! DAMN DAMN DAMN!"

He was completly in panic. He was the leader. Everything what the boy mess up is atomatically his fault. They slept 7 hours. That means they lost 5 appointment.
Their boss will kill them. One by one and Rap Monster in the cruelst way.

"GET YOUR UP!", he shouted and started to change his cloths. At least they had to be in time for the 2 other interviews and the one concert.

"Relax.", Jimin yawned and stood up.

"Relax? Relax?! Yah you idiot! You know that-"

"I'm sure my mom handled the matter.", he said and rubbed his eyes. The boys eyed him suspiscious.

"If she hadn't she would have woke us up.", Jimin stated.

"That woman.", started J-Hope. "Is she really your mom?"

"She told you, didn't she?", asked Jimin back and took his pants.

"But she looks so...so...", Jungkook started but Jimin just laughed at him.

"Young?", he completed the maknaes sentence. "Well, she is.", he said and opened the door.

Immediately he was hit by an fantastic aroma. Someone had cooked and it smelled delicious.

"FOOD!", Jimin shouted in joy and ran to the kitchen while the boys followed him. They were all damn hungry.



And there was his mother. Humming a song while cooking and looking flawless. The dragon earlier had disappeared and she was again the angelic and happy woman.
Inwardly Jimin sighed relieved. When he fell asleep and woke up, he thought he dreamed that his mom was there. But no, it was the reality and he was happier than ever before.

She turned around and smiled at the boys happily. "Morning boys! Or should I say good afternoon.", she laughed at her own bad joke and pointed to the seats. "Come on sit down. I'm sure you're all hungry.", she said and the boys nodded.

They looked at the food and they were almost speechless. She did so much for each of them, surely they could eat all the stuff for the next 3 days.

"Do you all like chocolate pudding?", she asks and the boys nodded again. "Good. I'm doing some for the desert!", she jumped to fridge to take some milk.

"You know.", she started to make a conversation. "Chocolate pudding is baby boys favourite desert. Hopfeully I didn't forgot...", she muttered and concentrated again on her cooking.

"Baby boy.", repeated Suga and laughed his off. This was hilirious! Now he had something with what he could tease Jimin for a long time.

"Shut it!", said Jimin annoyed and continued gazing at his mother. She looked so sweet when she was concentrated.

"Anyway.", whispered Jungkook to Rap Monster. "What's with our schedule?"

"It's settled.", said Minhee without looking at the boys. *How did she hear...?*, thought Jungkook and Rap Monster at the same time.

"I called your boss and told him you boys needed a break. He agreed with it.", she said happy.

"Just-Just like this?", stuttered Rap Monster and Minhee nodded.

"Of course not without threat, but you still have to go on your concert which is in 3 hours."

"You have threaten our boss?", asked J-Hope in disbelieve. Their boss was like the devel himself...what could she have done to convince him?

"Yes. I said I would take Jimin back to the United States and call all your moms. They would know in which bad condition you boys were and immediately take you back home."

"And he said nothing against it?", asked again J-Hope.

She laughed and turned to the boys with a huge grin. "He said you boys are in a contract and that you have to fullfil your duties and if you don't do everything what he's saying you have pay a lot of money. But I said that it's surely not written in any contract that he can abuse you guys and when I would get a lawer...well the rest you can imagine- OH NO THE MILK!", she yelled and tried to rescue the burning milk.

"Why milk? Why~?", she whined and the boys had to smile. She was tough but still very funny and a bit immature.

Apropo Immature...

"Miss Park.", started Jin. "Can I ask how old you are?"

"How old I am?", she turned again around and the boys nodded. She smiled to Jimin. "You didn't told them?", she asked amused.

Jimin just shrugged. "They never asked."

"Hmmm...I don't know if I should tell you. I think I should let you guess.", she clapped happily.

"Yes! You all have to guess!!", she jumped and turned like this to the milk. "And you are not going to burn this time!", she said to the milk like it was a real person and poured powder in it while mixing it.

"Come on! The first one is the oldest! Jin what do you think, how old do you guess me?"

"Uhm I...I don't know...", he stuttered but she continued bubbling.

"Come on! Do it. Say an age. Come on!"

"Uhm...35?", he guessed and she immediately turned around. "Do I really look like 35?", she asked but Jin shook his head.

"No and that's what's confuising me.", he said honestly. "I mean you are Jimin's mother...but you look like...well 18. And this can't be because Jimin is 18 and..I don't know...", he flushed lightly red. He didn't knew why but he felt embarassed.

"It's ok Jin.", she smiled friendly and when Jin looked up, he felt relaxed. This woman had really a positiv aura.

"Ok. I give you guys all a chance. Everyone says how old they guess me, despite that I am Jimin's mom, ok?", she suggested and they shrugged.


"18"

"17"

"19"

"19"

"18"

"Really? I still look that young? GREAT!", she beamed and put the chocolate pudding in the fridge.

"What's your real age?", asked V curious.

"You'll never know!", she stick out her tongue and danced out of the kitchen. The boys gave her a confiused look. 

"She's 26.", said Jimin after drinking his water and watching the little game in amusement.

"26?!", they all yelled shocked.

"But this can't be!", said V irritated. "You are 18...she...she can't have get pregnant with 8 years!"

"Well.", Jimin shrugged and stood up. "Who's going to help me to clean the plates?", he asked and looked at thembut they all had just a disapproving look on their faces.

"What?", Jimin asked.

"Why are you trying to fool us?", asked Suga.

"Why should I?" Jimin asked back.

"Well, it can't be that your mom is 26 while you are 18. Can it be that she isn't you real mom, but just a friend and you two are trying to fool us?", asked V and raised an eyebrown.

*Should I tell them?*, thought Jimin. *I think it's time for them to know.*

"Ok, look...", he started but was cut of by a female voice.

"I think I should tell you boys.", Minhee said when she walked back in the kitchen. She looked at each of the boys.

"No Umma. You don't have to.", said Jimin immediately and put one of his hands on her shoulder. "No, it's ok. Your friends should know. And I think I should tell them.", she took Jimin's hand from her shoulder and interwined their fingers.

"You know...", she started when she felt Jimin squezzing her hand. "I adopted Jimin."

"WHAT?!", they all said shocked and looked at Jimin. Jimin nodded to show that his mom wasn't lying.

"But I want to leave the 'whys' and 'hows' out, ok boys?", she straighter her back. "The only thing you need to know is that I am 26 and even if I adopted him, he's still my son, ok?", she looked at them again and saw that all the boys were looking at Jimin.

He was nodding again and so did BTS.

"Great. Then let's eat the pudding now, I'm starving!", exclaimed his mom and took out the desert.

The boys didn't dare to say something. They were shocked that their best friend was adopted and that he never mentioned it. Maybe they should talk later with him when he's mother wasn't around. She seemed very strict when it comes to Jimin.

They all were eating their puddings but the boys noticed something. Minhee and Jimin weren't talking with each other. They were just eating and sometimes smiling at each other but nothing more. It was confusing the boys. Shouldn't she at least...they didn't know, ask something about his training and something?

The doorbell rang and they all knew it had to be their manager.

"We are going.", said Jimin and the boys stood up. "But what are you going to do?", asked Jimin slightly concern his mother.

"I'm going to clean the house, wash the dishes and all your cloths and later maybe doing a trip-"

"Without me? No.", said Jimin firm. "You weren't here in Korea for such a long time. You can get lost, or someone could come and-"

Minhee started laughing. "And I thought I am your mother Jim. Just look at you. You have grown up so fast. You even started to treat your own mom like your own child. AIGOOO!", she said and poked his cheek.

"Don't be afraid baby boy! I am strong and you know that. And I haven't been here for such a long time...", she said and smiled.

"And we have to talk about a lot of things Jimin.", she said and he nodded. *Yeah, that's right.*

"See you later.", she said and gave him a kiss on his forehead.

"See you later.", he replead.

"Have fun.", she kissed his forehead again. "Don't mess around.", again one kiss. "And come healthy back baby boy.",  one more kiss.

"Yes, I will.", he answered with a huge smile and hugged his mom before turning to the boys. "Let's go.", he said and they bowed before leaving the house.

*It's really his mom.*, they all thought and eyed their friend.

"I know that you have a lot of questions, but I would also prefer it if we just keep everything like it is.", he said and walked to the car.


*Umma, I know that you're always scared that people misunderstand many things and treat me like . But you don't have to be. Everything is diffrent now. I'm not anymore afraid to be an outcast. I have my friends and they are accepting me. We can be now open with our mother-son-relationship. But honestly*, he looked back to the house. *Our relationship was never mother and son for me. Never.*