Stated Facts

Forever Yours .... Faithfully!

 

Chapter 7: Stated Facts!

 

Everyone seated for breakfast, probably enjoying their breakfast but Mommy Vangie noticed the undeniable lowness between Kimmy and Ge. Clearing , she wants to break the coldness in the breakfast table.

 

Guys, any plans for today? This is our last day, our week is up tomorrow and as much as I love to stay and rejuvenate in this place, we have no choice but to go back to the hassle and bustle of the city.

 

Honey, you can stay if you want. You don’t have to come back with us, or maybe me?

Gerald, Kimmy? Anyone? What’s wrong with you two? Are you two fighting again? As Daddy Anderson ask both Ge and Kim.

 

Kimmy look up…. No Tito, we’re okay…right Ge?

 

Hhmmppp… yeah we’re okay.

 

Good, so want to tell me what are your plans for today? Your Mom was been asking neither one of you say anything yet.

 

Tito I don’t have anything.

 

Good Kimmy, today I want to go to spa, I know this place that just open, the last time I was here I wasn’t able to go, this time I have to go.

 

Okay Tita, I needed that too. What’s the name of the place?

 

It’s called Farm at San Benito. The place is perfect for the tired body and soul.

 

That’s sound perfect; I’ll come with you Tita.

 

Why don’t we all come, Gerald? I think you need this more than us.

 

Then Kimmy busted laughing and look at Gerald.

 

Hahaha funny, but yeah I’ll come, I need a good massage and to relax with all the stress I got.

 

Yeah, you should maybe they can teach you there how to live. Then Kimmy get up and bring her plate to the kitchen while still laughing at Gerald.

 

Gerald follows her, and as soon as they got to the kitchen, Gerald grab her from behind and kiliti her kili-kili.

 

Ge, ano ba..mabasag ko ang plate.

 

Nope, I won’t stop. So you think I have no life? (While He still got his hand in Kimmy’s kili-kili)

 

Eh wala naman talaga kasi kung meron, you won’t be as miserable.

 

Ah ganon…. This time Gerald grab Kimmy tummy.

 

Sige you won’t stop ha… then she turn around and put her hands on Gerald face. Her hands na may sabon.

 

They end up running around the kitchen at nakalimutan na nila na galit pala sila. They come out from the kitchen with Gerald’s hand on Kimmy’s shoulder. They went back to the table and both parents are just wondering what’s going on with them.

 

Hoy kayong dalawa, hurry up and change so we can go right away.

 

Okay. And both of them race to the stairs.

 

The family indulge and enjoy the half day of relaxing. Gerald come out first and set down at one of the garden set drinking his herbal tea and listening to his iPod when he felt someone holding his shoulder.

 

Amanda, what are you doing here?

 

I would ask you same question.

 

I’m with my parents, we spend one week in our vacation house. How about you?

 

I’m here with my cousins from the States, I’m giving them a tour, and my Tita recommended this place. I thought a perfect place for me to take my mind off from everything.

Gerald, feeling guilty, He get up and give her a hug. Just about time when Kimmy step in just finish from her session. She clears so the two would notice her. Gerald let go and introduce Amanda to Kim.

 

Amanda this is Kim Chiu, a family friend.

 

Amanda’s face turn red and her eyes speak the emotion that she’s been trying to suppress. She steps back only to charge on Kim.

 

So, you are the Kim Chiu who snatches my boyfriend. The little spoiled brat that thinks she can have everything, you must be so happy now that you got what you want. I feel sorry for you, if you think your money can buy love, think again. Sooner or later you’ll be dump on the side of the street alone, sad and lonely. You ! Then she is about to slap Kim but Kim is fast enough to catch her hand.

 

Gerald is so surprise, he got frozen in the side.

 

Hay listen whoever you are. You don’t know me so don’t talk like you figured me out and know everything. You listen well because I am just gonna say this once…..first, I never snatch your boyfriend ….. Second, Gerald is not my boyfriend ….. And third, I don’t buy love and I don’t chase love either. And between you and me, you are the ! Look at yourself, that whole thing is the reason why you got dump! ! Ikaw ang iniwan kaya get over it!

 

Kim enough! As Gerald yelled at her, He grabs her arm and pulled her in the side.

 

Kim, you have no right na pagsalitaan si Amanda ng ganoon. She has all the right to be angry at you….at us. You have to say sorry Kim, hindi ako papayag na ganon ganon ka kung mag salita sa kanya.

 

Kim was so shocked and hurt; she can’t believe everything that she hears from Gerald. Right in her face, Gerald absolutely stated how much He loves Amanda. Now Kim is certain how much she meant to Gerald, that Gerald will pick Amanda anytime aver her. For a second, Kimmy’s world turn into total darkness, she run out of air that she can’t breathe and her whole body was so numb. Until she snap and get back to her senses.

 

No Gerald, I didn’t start it, she calls me names first and she insulted me. I have not done those things. You need to tell her I did not snatch you from her.

 

Kim it doesn’t matter, you need to say sorry. And don’t make it a big deal, don’t make a scene. (This time Gerald is fuming mad looking at Kim)

 

Defeated, she surrenders. She gives what they asked from her, unwillingly, she said her retreat piece, holding back the tears from her eyes.

 

Amanda, I am very sorry. (Then she left as fast as she can) leaving her foe in victory with the glimmering smile in her face.

 

Gerald and Amanda hug once again and parted their goodbyes.

 

Gerald went to follow Kim, but he can’t find her. He then decided to wait on the lounge chair available on the hall way. A few minutes later, Mom Vangie and Kim came.

Iho, saan k aba nag punta? Your Dad is waiting in our car already. We’ve been looking for you.

 

Gerald looks at Kim and just nod to his Mom.

 

Driving back to the House is awfully quite. Kim pretends to be sleeping and Mom Vangie is sleeping while Gerald is closing his eyes listening to his IPod. As soon as they arrived everyone just went straight to their rooms and start packing. Kim was busy folding her clothes when someone knocked on her door.

 

Ge, what are you doing here?

 

Kim, I am so sorry kanina. I just don’t want you acted that way.

 

I am sorry too, hindi naman talaga dapat na nag salita ako ng ganon. Tama naman talaga si Amanda, ako naman talaga ang dahilan ng pag hiwalay ninyo.

 

Kim, it’s not your fault. Ayaw ko lang talaga nag anon ang asal mo, I don’t like scene like that. Sorry if I yelled at you if I ask you to say sorry, gusto ko lang kasi talaga matapus na at hindi na lumaki ang gulo. I know Amanda, she won’t think twice to make a scene hanggang sa mapahiya ka.

 

Ge, no need to explain you action, you did what is needed to be done. I understand, at least sa susunod I should know where I stand.Okay lang talaga, sige go rest at I still have lot to do also baka makapos tayo ng oras bukas.

 

Goodnight Kim…..

 

Then Kim closes her bedroom door. Walking back to his room, Gerald knows that as of this moment, Kim put a big barrier between them. Confused as he is, he knows that things change between them.