Final

하루 하루(Day By Day)

"Do you really have to this,Sunny?"Kyuhyun ask while holding Sunny's hand.

"I have to Kyu.I do this for he's own good.I don't want to hurt him."

"Please keep this ring for me.I'm afraid I will not be able to take care of it."Sunny said while taking off her ring.

"I will."Kyuhyun said while wearing the ring on his pinkie.

Sungmin who were been looking for them with Ryeowook and Yesung rushed towards Kyuhyun.

"Who are you?!Why do you hold Sunny's hand?"Sungmin pushed Kyuhyun.

"Who are you to scolded me?Who is Sunny for you?She's your ex,right?!"

"I still love her!"

"But she doesn't love you anymore!"Kyuhyun pushed Sungmin.

"Relaxs,guys!"Yesung,Ryeowook and Heechul try to stop them before anything more serious happen.

"Stay away from Sunny!She is not meant for a playboy like you!Don't play her heart and let her go!She deserve better than you!Don't think that she is same with other that you played on the old days.Leave her and don't disturb her!"Sungmin said.

"If I don't deserve her,so you think you deserve her?Get lost man cause if she don't deserve me she wouldn't came to me instead of staying with you!Watch out for what you said.Go and get the mirror and mirrored yourself!Don't you always search for everyone else's mistakes!Keep that in your mind,bro!"Kyuhyun pushed Sungmin's head.

"Don't think that you can stop me from meeting Sunny!Just in your dream!Get it?!Get lost,bro!"Kyuhyun said

*Punch!*

Sungmin fist landed on Kyuhyun's face.Kyuhyun replied it.And now,Sungmis replied it with harder punch.

"Don't you ever play with Sunny!Make her suffer and you'll die!Get it?"Sungmin hold Kyuhyun colar when Kyuhyun fall because of Sungmin's punch.

Kyuhyun pushed away Sungmin's hand.He stand up and pushed Sungmin roughly.They want to start again the fight but Yesung,Heechul and Ryeowook fast to stop them.

"Guys!Stop it please!"Yesung said.

Yesung pulled Kyuhyun hands and walks away.Also Heechul and Ryeowook pulled Sungmin's hand and walks away.

At home,Sungmin walk to the bathroom,open the shower and punch the mirror until it's cracked and he's hand bleeding.He cry to let go all his heartache.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Kyuhyun-ah,Gwenchana?"Sunny ask when he saw the bruise on Kyuhyun left cheek.Also the bleeding lips.When they go for walk in the car.

"Aniya.Gwenchana.It's just a bit.Don't worry."Kyuyun said.

Suddenly,a car pass through them and it stop beside them.It was Sungmin,Ryeowook,Heechul and Yesung.

Sungmin only can look at them.

Sunny and Kyuhyun looked each other.Sunny give Kyuhyun a sign for pretending to be a loving couple.Kyuhyun sigh.

"Ppali!"Sunny whishper.

Kyuhyun start to put his hand around Sunny and give a smirk.

Sunny also pretending to smile,but the fact is her heart is crying.

Sungmin get out from the car and bangs the car mirror hard.

"I've warn you,don't I?He whishper

"Stop it already,Lee Sungmin!"Yesung and Heechul pull him while Kyuhyun is still smirking.

"Stupid weirdo!You think you can get her?Get lost man.You will never get her again!"Kyuhyun say.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sungmin is walking hopelessly on the road.For him,there's no way he can get Sunny back.Sunny already have Kyuhyun.They were happy now.He wouldn't mind if there were anybody else in Sunny's heart after they break off but not Kyuhyun,the playboy.He can't see Sunny hurt.

 

On the other side,Sunny is walking through the Hospital corridor.She just knew that her cancer is already at stage 3.She is hopeless.She can't even tell Sungmin that she love him so much and now,she is dyin.Stupid Sunny!You should tell him!She snapped.She cry.Even nothing gonna change.

 

Day by day,Sungmin is acting more crazier.He throw all things that he see.Table,vase all kind of things that he saw he will throw because of stress.Yesung and Ryeowook is more worried about him

And for Sunny,Her cancer is already in stage 4.She is hopeless.The percent for her to safe even with surgery is less than 10%.Her hair keep falling and she is almost bald.She even use the snow-cap and she had to stay at hospital due to her condition that not so good.Kyuhyun,Yesung,Ryeowook and Heechul visit her at the hospital.The atmosphere there was so sad.Sunny try to cheer them but still they are sad for Sunny's condition.

Today was Sunny's operation.She try it even the percent for her to live is less than 10%.She still want to try it.

Heechul who doesn't bear to see Sunny's condition get out from the room and called Sungmin.For him,Sungmin should know this things even he doesn;t want to came.

"Yobusyo.oh,Heechul-ah,wae?"Sungmin's voice in the line.

"Sungmin,I don't sure that you will came or not.But I just want to tell you.Sunny actually suffering brain cancer.She suffuring it for about few months ago.Because of that,she brake of with you!Kyuhyun and him are just friend and she the one who ask Kyuhyun to pretend to be her lover to make you hate her.So that,when she die,you will not sad for her.Today is her surgery day.She still want to try it even she know the percent for her to safe is less than 10%.I hope you can came here to see her.I'm afraid that this will be the last time you'll see her."

"What??!Sunny-ah!!!"Sungmin ran to the hospitalwhere Sunny get her traetment.While in the hospital...

"Miss Sunny,It's time,now."The nurse knocked Sunny's door.

"Okay!Guys,I just wanna to say thank you for all your support for me.Especially you,Cho Kyuhyun.You help me a lot.I'm sorry if I can't replied your kindness to me.I will remember of all your kindness until I die.Thanks.And for Yesung,thanks for the care that you give to me all these days.I really consider you as my biological oppa.For Ryeowook,thanks for cooking for me in the time when I'm sick.Your dishes are the best!Haha..Like my mom dishes.And for Heechul,Thanks for all the cares that you give to me.Thanks guys!And please tell Sungmin that I love him so much.I don't have chance to sya it to him.Please let him know.Now,I'm going,guys.Please pray the best for me."Sunny said before she enters the operation rooms.

 

All Sunny's friend wait at the out of the Operation room.And,Suddenly,Sungmin came.He slow down when he saw Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun hold his hand when he walks throught him.

"Sungmin-ah,I'm sorry for lying.Sunny,love you so much.You know whatever I do with her all this time is fake,isn't it?"Kyuhyun said.

Sungmin start to cry like crazy.He regret.

after a few hours after Sunny enters the operation room,the doctor who responsible to operate Sunny walks out.And after that,A few surgery assistant bring Sunny out.She is closing her eyes.
 

"Is the surgery sucsess?"Sungmin ask.

"Josonghamnida."The doctor bow and walks away.

"Sunny-ah!!!!!!!!!!!"Sungmin scream.There's no meaning for him to regret.He wished to turn out the time and treat her well.

-------END------