Not Our Time, Yet

Not Our Time, Yet

 

 

Seohyun thought of being lazily in her apartement this morning. This is rarely day. No work to do, no practice or schedule, no oenni who always teasing her, and the important, no yong oppa who always invasing her body and make her tired

Sit on the couch in her living room , she placing dubu in her lap, rubbing her puppy fur sometimes, she just strolling around in virtual world. Doing her usual habit if she opening internet, searching her oppa news first before looking her own news or other celebrity and her friend news.

She just read about her oppa schedule today as he send to her before. just filming his part start from this afternoon. And read same news from internet that he just waiting for his turn. Closing she searching for her news. No one new, just about that kiss scene. People just make a big about that kiss. That not her first kiss though, if they look more closely, no awkward, no nervous. She is an expert in kissing now, if she can say. If people can accept the fact. Some one already took her first kiss, and he not LWG. They can now the answer in a blink eye if they can connected all her hint. But once again if they can accept and admit the fact.

Boring, she then look with wath happening these day in the portal news. She then opening site of Sport korea. And for her surprise, three couple caught up in dating just in two days.

What??

First,

Kim Woobin and Yoo Ji Ahn  confirmed in dating.

Ah. She know kim woo bin. The flower boy who lurking noona heart with her gentle smile and handsome face. She llike him too, if she can say it –but don’t say it in front of her oppa- . Acting in several teen drama. And one of Jonghyun oppa friend too. She just can send congratulation for him for being brave to open his relationship in public via jonghyun oppa –please remind her  later- and have everlasting relationship with his girlfriend.

Second

T-ara's Soyeon and Oh Jong Hyuk confirmed in dating for 3 years now.

She  know it. Although she not to type to talk a lot with soyeon, she can say she is close with T-ara member. And she know that soyeon having a boyfriend for long time. Almost same time with her with yonghwa oppa.

And for the latest news,

F(x) Sulli and dynamic duo's choiza caugh in morning date

Oh no. their giant baby of SM.

Sulli ever consultating to her about dating an oppa who much older than her, but she don’t know their will cought  this soon. But, looking again. Dating outside in dayly light, holding hand. Looking again, like sulli want to say to the world she is dating now. What SM reaction of this? SM never allowed their actress to dating openly like this. It’s okay for dating, but do it SECRETLY. Was unwritten rule in their management.

Closing all tab in her browser, she dialing sulli number, asking for this matter.

 

***************

 

After talking with sulli, she felt relieve. Sulli seem not disturbed with this news, she sound happy and tell her not to worry to much. That she will handle it and say thanks for her support when she say she will support her no matter what.

Reflective, she now thinking about her own relationship too. 3 years in secret relationship with jung yong hwa, she wondering what reaction she will get if they going to public.

Support? Haters? Criticism? Or Love???

Currious with yonghwa reaction, she grabbing her phone from table, and began to texting her boyfriend.

“miss you.. miss you… miss you… miss you…” she sending the message

“miss you more.. miss you more.. miss you more.. miss you more..” she got reply few second later, her choding boyfrind style as always

“waeyo?” one message come again

“busy?”

“no. just waiting for my turn. Isn’t  I send my schedule to you”

“yes. Just want to confirmed it. If you not busy now”

“it’s something there right?” as expected he know her too much

“why say like that? Its I can not texting my boyfriend anymore?  L ”

“of course you can, just this is not your style. Split it…. I’m all ear….. or you want me to call you?  <3 ”

“you know me much then. Yes. There something I want to ask you. And no. don’t call…”

she don’t want yonghwa to call her. She just want from text, so yonghwa can think more clearly before answering. If from call, she know his choding side will answered her.

“what is this???”

“what you think if we also revealing our relationship now???”

“is this because idol dating scandal these days?”

“you reading news too? Ne. I’m just wondering if they us.”

Her phone stay silent for a minute. Seohyun get afraid if yonghwa don’t like her question. But before she send a sorry message a new message come

“what about you? What you thinking?”

“i don’t know”

“baby, I’ve been thinking of this for a long time. About us going public….. As much as I love you, I want to tell the world that you is mine, I am was yours. But….. this is not time for us, yet……  My crazy fans will hurt you for sure if I say you is my girlfriend……….  I want the day I revealing our relationship, I can be in you side to protect you from hater.  It’s okay if I get hurt, but I can not bear and don’t want you to getting hurt… and I can not doing it now… not because I don’t want, my schedule not allow it”

Seohyun almost cry reading yonghwa sweet touching message.

“but I also don’t want you to getting hurt because my fans oppa”

“I’m ready to revealing our relationship now, as soon as posibble. So no one dare to flirting to you, or people who try to get close to you can get off,  so you can labeled as Jung Yong Hwa’s.....  but our fans and our situation not ready, yet”

“I understand” now her tears freely running down from her eyes.

“you not crying because of my message, right…. :P ”

“choding..!!!!!! always choding…!!!!”

“but he is the choding you love….”

“ne…  and now I want to hug that choding tight and kiss him hard because give me so sweet message”

“then just come to jeju…”

“no I can not. I’ll ruin the filming if I come to jeju”

“why?”

“because if I come. the lead actor will missing. And don’t want to get out from his room because “busy” with his girlfriend”

“kekekeke… you know me well then”

“as much as you know me, I also know you more well”

“never win over you….”

“you got the point”

“hyunnie baby……..”

“ne.. My yongie..”

“Please Send me your selca.. The prettiest one……….. As my energy here”

“if you promise to have enough rest and eat healty foot and drink you vitamine….”

“always nagging… >< Okay I’m promise…… So please send me your selca”

“Okay..  I Love you. And last….. don’t dare to fall to Eun Hye oenni charm”

“Okay baby. YOU. Just YOU. I LOVE YOU…. I LOVE YOU…. I LOVE YOU….  ”

“arraso.. arraso.. Fighting for filming. Ah btw, dubu say hallo to appa”

“love dubu too…. But I love her omma moreeeeeee”

 

 

Later seohyun send him an selca. Her close up face in four frame with love sign in every picture.

Ah, never forget, she also upload it in Girls Generation official site.

Yes. This is not their time yet.

But give another little hint to their fans not a sin right?

 

*************************************************************

 

A.n

Random oneshot.

This idea keep bugging me since I read “idol in dating scandal” and I can not help my self to not write from yong seo side. *hope you not confuse which one yong message, and hyun message* LOL

As Yongseo shipper, half of me, also want yongseo revealing their relationship in public. But as their fans too I just want their be happy with what their have now. Secretly dating and less turtore from haters.

Seohyun say in her Passionate Love that she changing now. 2 Years. And too she say she’ve show her feeling to someone, and never experience a broken heart. *it’s mean her firest love is answered* LOL

Hint, hint and hint again. It’s enough for now, right.

Let’s support yongseo till they ready to tell us trheir real relationship.

Meet in Go-Chun Goguma chinggu-deul