Part 1

A bad day at work

 

I just knew that today would not be a good one when I find myself waiting outside the director's office because my boyfriend Youngjae is in there. We are supposed to get some lunch but his department just had to be the one that pissed off the boss. I have no clue what him and his friends have done but it can't be good. I'm guessing this is Yongguk and Zelo's doing. My stomach growled loud enough that people walking by could hear it, but I just sat there waiting. 
 
It seemed like forever before the 6 guys walked out but when they finally did all of them looked like  someone just told them their puppy died. "Hey you ready for lunch?" I asked and hopped up from my chair "I'm sorry babe I can't go today. You should go get something though, I don't want my baby to go hungry." He said as he rubbed my belly. I gave him my best pouty face. "Don't look at me like that______." he says with his hands still on my round belly. At the sound of his voice our daughter started moving "Oof. I think this kid will be a soccer player." I said. "The guys are glaring at me, I have to go back to work." "Fine. Do you want me to bring you something back? They don't need me in the hair and makeup classroom until 3." I asked. "Would you mind bringing all of us something?" Zelo asked shyly. The kid was just too cute and I could never say no to him "Not at all honey, What would you like?" The six of them all said something different and I wrote everything down so I was sure I could get all of it. 
 
It was 2 by the time I got back. I walked toward the music and dance department where the guys were supposed to be but when I got there nobody was around. "Hey, guys. Youngjae are you in here?" I asked while looking around. I decided that I would go to the director's office when I couldn't find anyone. I got to the door and it was wide open with some strange guy in there. "Hi, um have you seen the director? Or anyone from the music and dance department?" I asked the guy and all I  got was a look that told me I was stupid. I turned around to go to hair and makeup when I felt a tap on my shoulder. "What?" I asked feeling pretty annoyed that I couldn't find my boyfriend. "Where do you think you are going?" The man asked. "I'm going to work. I have to get to my class at 3" I said and started walking away (well its more like a waddle). "I don't think so. Classes have been canceled and everyone has been sent home." The guy said, and honestly he was creeping me out a bit. "Then why are there so many cars still here?" I didn't wait for him to answer my question I just walked out and went to my classroom. 
 
I made it to my classroom but things were everywhere. ". Oops, sorry baby." I said as I went to check my desk. All of the drawers were open and my files had been taken. "." I said, and right after I said it my lovely child decided to use my bladder as a trampoline. "You are so your daddy's child. Ok honey, mommy won't say any more bad words." I left the room and walked to the faculty bathroom. I went to the larger of the two stalls and sat on the toilet when I thought I heard something. "Psst." "What the hell?" I said and looked around. "Hey ______. Up here." "Son of a !" I shouted and nearly fell off the toilet. The baby kicked furiously at my side. "You shouldn't say things like that, you're a mommy. Nice you might want something a little less lacy once that baby is born." "I'm gonna stab you Yongguk. Stop staring at me, its weird. What are you doing in the air ducts anyways? ." I said and pulled my up. "Just help me down."  "I hope you don't expect me to catch you" I said as I climbed up on the counter to get the cover off "I just need you to make sure I don't crack my head open." He said and started to slide out head first, when he was close enough he grabbed me so he didn't fall out and land on his face "I'm so glad you aren't fat. Watch out I don't want you giving my kid brain damage" He hopped off the counter "You are so funny. I'd love to hear more of your stand up routine, but right now you need to go home." "I am not leaving until I know what's going on. My classroom is a mess and there is no one to be found except some weird guy going through the director's office. Where are Youngjae and the others? Shouldn't they be with you?" He was just about to answer when we heard a sound in the hallway "We need to go." Yongguk said grabbing my hand and leading me out to the hall.