Waking up plan 1 continued

Greasy Morning Routine

 

  Sungjong then felt a slimy feeling in his ear. Thinking it might be the worse case scenario, Sungjong screamed."KYAA" he turned around to see who the culprit was,the culprit was no one other than Lee Sungyeol. Oh my god what does he want at this ungodly hour of the day.
 
  "Yeol why would you wake me so early"Sungjong said
while rubbing his eyes."The reason why I woke you up Jjongie was because I wanted to see your beautiful face"Sungyeol said."Sungyeol don't say such greasy things are you learning from Woohyun"Sungjong said while blushing."Why do the things I say make you blush beautiful"Sungyeol said while back hugging Sungjong.
 
  "Well yeah they do"Sungjong said while stuttering."We've done so much more than interchanging innocent words,and you still blush at these things"Sungyeol said while leaving butterfly kisses on Sungjong's neck.
"It's too early Yeol"Sungjong said."But I wasn't suggesting しlove"Sungyeol said still leaving kisses here and there on Sungjong's neck .
 
 
  "So Jjongie what's for breakfast,I'm starving"Sungyeol said removing his lips from Sungjong's neck. Lee Sungyeol you better not leave me flustered here.Sungjong thought and that was the first thing Sungyeol did."Bye Jjongie I'll be waiting.Sungyeol said while waving."Okay I guess it can't be helped if you can't beat them join them right.
 
 "Sungjong muttered,while running to catch  up to Sungyeol."Yeol where are you"Sungjong said while looking around."Sungjong I want you to know that I love you"Sungyeol said while getting on his knees."Yes I will marry you but,I won't accept it today because you woke me up from my sleep."Sungjong said while going back to their shared bedroom."Good night Yeol"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING 
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH 
A special thanks to some special people
The person that inspired me to write 
KatignaTrouble
The person that said she'll read my stories since the beginning Star_Sarang
The person that motivated me since the start Melocrownbib 
The end of my derpy corner