Dark secrets

The truth always comes out...

The letter made me realize what was going on. 

The reason why the baby’s parents chose me to be their baby’s babysitter.

It was to protect her. I was in danger and so was the baby.

For a moment or two my heart froze in terror as I started reading the forbidden letter.

“My friend, why does it have to be her? You messed with the wrong person. I love my baby and I only had her.

But why, why did you touch her? You messed with love and you messed with friendship.

On the day that she disappeared you pretended not to know and told me to forget it all.

I trusted you, you were my friend, how could you do that to me. I will curse you from now on.

Engrave this in your mind, I will never leave you.

You probably knew that I would find out sometime but there is one thing you didn’t know, the truth always comes out.

You took everything away from me, now its time for the exact same thing to happen to you.

Just watch you coward, wait for the day to come when everything and everyone important to you starts to dissapear from the face of the earth.

Soon... very soon I will take back what is rightfully mine. I will see the end of this, just wait.

I will get rid of anything that is in my way. I can not forgive you. From now on… It's a war.”

My body was frozen and I could not move. The letter slipped out of my hands and onto the floor.

I did not know what to to, I want to protect the family somehow even though it had nothing to do with me.

But if I did, something rather terrifying will occur and I will be the one that gets wounded or worse.

Without thinking twice I ran out of the house.

I ran and ran as fast as my legs would carry me with only one thing on my mind.

Who was is this person and what exactly does he want from them?