oo6

Give Me Love

Sehun was walking back to the dorm when he bumped into Hyeri.

 

“High Priestess. Hello.”

 

“Oh Sehun, shouldn’t you be getting to your room?”

 

“I was just heading there.”

 

“Okay then, have a nice sleep.” She smiled and walked away.

 

Sehun stared after her, weirded out by the fact she was carrying a large bag. In fact, he never seen her carrying anything before. Sehun turned around and the little girl was in front of him.

 

“What the… Stop doing that.” But the girl didn’t even looked at him.

 

“You need to stop her.” She said as she stared after Hyeri.

 

“What? Why?”

 

“Before she raises the dead permanently.” And the girl disappeared into thin air again.

 

Raises the dead…? What? As Sehun looked back at Hyeri’s retreating form, it clicked in him the girl’s words. Was hyeri who has been raising the zombies?

 

---

 

“Have you seen Sehun?” Kai asked a female fledgling. She shook her head and Kai moved on.

 

Where was Sehun? Kai has been searching for him for hours. He was about to enter the main building when he saw a little girl sitting on the border of the Goddess’ fountain.

 

“What the… Hey, little girl. Who are you? What are you doing here?” Kai asked as he crouched down in front of her.

 

Her face was grim and she said. “He’s in grave danger. You need to help him.”

 

Kai was weirded out “... And who is ‘he’?”

 

“Oh Sehun of course.”

 

Kai’s eyes got wide. “What? How do you know? Where is he?”

 

“In the cemetery.” She said as she looked up at the sky.

 

“Why is he there?”

 

“No time for questions. Just that the dead are rising tonight.”

 

Kai wanted to ask for more but something in the girl’s word made him feel that he need to get there as fast as he can. He just turned around and ran towards the cemetery.

 

“I hope you’ll get to him in time.” She whispered before by a blow of the wind, she was gone.

 

---

 

“Cheer up Tao, it’s gonna be okay.” Suho tried to console the boy.

 

“I think we’re over…” Tao said sadly, looking like he’s about to cry.

 

“I’m sure it’s not. He’ll come to his senses for sure! You’re a great cat-” Baekhyun’s words were interrupted when Kai bumped into them, literally.

 

“Oh , sorry guys.” Kai said as he quickly pulled Baekhyun up.

 

“What’s the rush?” D.O asked.

 

“Sehun’s in trouble. He’s at the cemetery!” Kai yelled as he was already running away.

 

“At the cemetery?” D.O said wide-eyed.

 

“Is he crazy?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“Well, let’s go! Come on!” Luhan said but he was already running after Kai.

 

---

 

Kris and Lay were running like mad when they bumped into G-Dragon.

 

“Guys, you’re adults. Don’t run.” He said.

 

“Hyung, come with us.” Kris said as he grabbed G-Dragon’s arm.

 

“What? Where?” He said, letting himself be dragged.

 

“We’ll tell you on the run.” Lay replied.

 

---

 

Suho and the others were trying to catch up to Luhan and Kai but they were both so far up in front.

 

They were about to step into the cemetery when a few Vampyre guards came out. “Fledglings, stop! You’re not allowed to leave school grounds.”

 

“But our friends are in there right now!” Baekhyun said worryingly.

 

“Why are they there?” The guard said annoyed.

 

“We don’t know! Just that they need us!” Baekhyun continued.

 

“Listen, you still can’t just go-”

 

“Of this.” Tao cut of the guard and just continue running deep into the cemetery. The others followed Tao, ignoring the guards yell.

 

“If you want to stop us, just follow us and when we find our friends, bring us to the High Priestess or whatever.” Chanyeol yelled.

 

With mutters of curses, the guards followed the suggestion.

 

---

 

Sehun groaned as he was thrown to the ground. “It’s bad to spy on people you know.” Hyeri said as she step on Sehun’s back, pinning him there.

 

“It’s even more bad reviving the dead.” Sehun retort back.

 

“Please, what i’m doing is even more than just reviving the dead.”

 

“Oh yeah, then what?”

 

She stepped even harder and Sehun held back a grunt. It hurts, especially since bits and pieces of rocks were under him.

 

“I’m giving them their freedom.” She leaned down to whisper in his ear.

 

“And how are you controlling them, freedom?”

 

“They can do whatever they want, i won’t stop them. They can kill as many humans and Vampyres as they want.”

 

“What’s wrong with you? Where’s your loyalty to the Goddess?” Sehun was actually focusing on summoning the wind at this point.

 

Hyeri scoffed. “The Goddess. She never do anything! Always leave it up the her children to do her dirty work. Where’s your Goddess now Oh Sehun? Why isn’t she helping you?”

 

Right at this point a dagger flew past and managed to slice the top of her shoulder.

 

Screaming in fury she turned around to Kai, who was panting heavily.

 

“Let go of him, right now.” Kai took out another dagger.

 

Hyeri mumbled something and then a huge blast of wind blew Kai off his feet. She just glared in Kai’s direction, and poured black salt in a circle around her. She lighted 4 black candle and wiped a small clade from the tip of her thumb till the edge of her palm.

 

By this time, Luhan, the gang and the guards have arrived. Also Lay, Kris and G-Dragon. They all stared wide-eyed. Black mist started forming around Hyeri.

 

“Someone needs to stop her.” Lay was terrified by now as he knows the spell. It was a pretty big one too, it’s not just raising the dead, but also raising a demon.

 

The guards charged forward when the black mist whipped them to the ground.

 

“Please, it’s too late now.” Hyeri smirks. She continued with her incantation and the ground started to rumble.

 

Sehun was the closest to her, in a panicking moment, he just went through the mist and tackled her down.

 

“You !” She screeched and the wind was hitting Sehun hard when he summoned his own affinity to battle it. Sehun could suddenly feel the Goddess presence and his own wind doubled ten fold. Blowing the black salt away, the candles and other herbs away.

 

Hyeri got up to fight Sehun off when her hand were grabbed and twisted behind her painfully.

 

“I don’t think so.” It was G-Dragon.

 

“You work under me! Release me!” Hyeri screamed.

 

“Ouh i think you’re getting fired.” Kris said.

 

“Not to mention thrown in prison.” Chanyeol said with a smile.

 

Everyone chimed in on what would happen while Sehun just stood there unbelieving.

 

“Sehun!” Kai ran over to him.

 

“Kai…”

 

“You did great!”

 

“No i didn’t”

 

“Yeah, we all saw the wind! Why didn’t you told us your affinity?”

 

“Didn’t know i needed to.” Sehun was still a bit befuddled. It was over… Somehow… All these zombie business.

 

“Jongin, come on!” Luhan yelled.

 

“Let’s go?” Kai asked and Sehun just nodded.


And there in the far distance, barely could be heard was the little girl’s voice saying “Your journey isn't over yet.”