That Place

~*Endlessly happy*~
Old and abandoned, dark and mystic the villa stands before me, for centuries inhabited only by ghosts. The cawing of the crows in my ears, the smell of the marsh in my nose, the feeling of gravel underneath my feet. I slowly walk towards the door, open it and go in.
Shortly after that the door closes with a creak behind me. I stand in the dark. Suddenly lights go on on both sides of the corridor.
I hear footsteps behind me and turn around, the feeling of sharp teeth in my neck. Before I become unconscious I look into the most beautiful pair of eyes I have ever seen which immediatly put me under their spell.
As I wake up I see a shadow of someone in front of the window. I sit up and the person turns around to look at me. He slowly goes in my direction. My heart starts beating very fast and my puls is racing.
He really is the most beautiful Person I've ever seen. Without saying a word he pulls me into his arms and I get a warm, tingly feeling even if his skin is as cold as ice.
One look in his eyes and I know I never want to let himgo again. As I first hear his voice my memorys of everything that happened in my life before is erased.
I can feel that he wants to turn me into the same thing he is, a vampire, because he is as lonely as I am.
And that time I know I've finally arrived at the place where I can be endlessly happy.

_____________________________________________*__________________________________________________

hey guys...so this is my first ff and I know it's not that great but I really hope you like it

and sorry for any grammar and spelling errors...english is not my first language ;)