Final

I will always love you, forever, papo~~~

You are sitting on the bench in the garden behind your school. You just sat there to find some fresh air. You looked up the blue sky. You felt your tears started streaming down on your cheeks. Yesterday? Why?

"PAPO ah~" you heard a familiar voice, it was your boyfriend, Baekhyun. You quickly wiped you tears away so he can't see that. He approached you, "Yah, Why are you sitting here alone? Thinking about me?" he teased you as punched your left cheek. "Here, for you, Papo~" he give you a can of lemonade. You took that from him,"Thank you....."

"So, now tell me what are you thinking about? Papo~" he said, "Yah, stop calling me papo, i'm not..." you said angrily and there are some tears in the corner of your eyes. "Why? I think it is cute. So if you don't like, i won't call you like that....... Hey, why are you so angry and you are seem so sad, pa-- oh(your name) ah~?" he said while holding your hand. "None of your business" you sighed heavily.

"Oh so lovely my papo~" he chuckled. "Yes, I'm papo, papo, papo, but I can still saw you walking arm in arm with another beautiful girl, hugged her, a kiss on her cheek, the smile you gave for her yesterday and....and...and....." your voice cracked while your tears are rolling down on your face non-stop," Why? Baekhyun?...... Why???", you shouted out of breath,"Why was you cheat on me like that? You...want...to...break....up.... with.... me?", you said in the tears and you ran away from him.

Baekhyun speechless. YESTERDAY? What was she talking about? oh..... I unsderstand! He thought as chased after you," Wait, listen, It's not like what you thought" He wrapped your wrist, pulled you closer to him, gave you a tightly hug, "So, calm down, listen to me, ok?", you didn't reply, just wanted to listen to him. "The girl you saw yesterday..... that's my younger sister, she've have came back from USA, I just picked her up at the airport and went home with her, she's so craven.... ugh~~~" he said softly. Your jaw-dropped, widen your eyes, looked at him ashamed, felt so stupid because what you did minutes ago," I'm s-sorry Baekhyun, I j-just......uhmm..." Your words were cut off by his kiss on your lips. You closed your eyes slowly and kiss him back. He pulled you back, looked into you eyes, wiped the tears away on your cheeks. " Oh my lovely papo~" he giggled. "Yes, I'm papo, alright?" You said as looked away because your cheeks was burned. " I will always love you, forever, papo~" he said sweetly and kiss your tip-nose." I-I-I hate you, Baekhyun" you tongued out and ran away. "YAH, PAPO, WAIT FOR ME!" He yelled as chased after you. Oh why did I falling in love with this papo? He thought as giggled to himself.

THE END ~~~

So this is my first one-shot. Hope many people like it ^^. And sorry with the grammar because English is not my first language.

oohhh and I love EXO so much  ^^ <3