bus love story

bus love story

BUS LOVE STORY

 

i don’t like riding bus to school until i meet this boy who always sit on the most back

part of the bus, no one wants to sit in that place besides him and me of course, he

always wears earphones and whenever i try to talk to him about random things i end

up talking to myself, he looks pale more like a vampire, but i love to stare at his pale

skin, i also love his cool breezed scent. By the way im Dara.

 

Its been weeks since i last saw him ride the bus, i was always alone at the backside of

the bus.

 

 

Its a rainy Monday and I’m hoping to see him again, so that I will be inspired for the whole week.

 

As i enter the bus i smelled this familiar scent, as i walk near to the back seat i saw a handsome guy, hes like a year older that my crush, i took the seat beside him

 

GUY: excuse me, are you my sons friend?? The one who always seats beside him everyday? And talk about random things??

 

Me: friend?? I guess so, yes I am.

 

GUY: by the way im Chanbaek, his father, he left me this letter for you to read, he wrote this letter the day he passed away.

 

Me: passed away??

 

Chanbaek: oh,, you didn’t know that he has cancer?? That’s strange, anyways here is our address you might want to visit his wake. Im dropping now, goodbye!

 

I was staring blankly onto the piece of paper he gave me, suddenly i felt the rush of tears pouring, pouring like a heavy Monday rain. I was staring to howl and people looked at me but i didn’t care, i let my emotions drain and felt every breathe i take.

 

 

I didn’t have the courage to open the letter.

 

After class i went to his wake, it was gloomy, full of mourning souls, it was black, heavy and sad.

 

A mid 40’s woman went to me, “hi, im Chanyeok’s mother, are you his friend??”

 

Yes, i replied quickly.

 

My oh my, you really are beautiful, he always shares your random topic every day, about spots, politics and ever showbiz, she said.

 

I wasn’t i able reply onto her words i was just looking at Chanyeok’s pretty face.

 

Oh yes, i remember the letter. I opened it, it says:

 

Dear seatmate,

 

          Im sorry i wasn’t able to seat beside you for the past weeks, thank you for entertaining me with you random thoughts during im weak, and full of pain, whenever i saw ur gummy smile on the mirrors reflection i felt like taking the most strong painkillers and feel no pain, im sad that we are not able to me personally, i really want to answer you whenever you talk, but im afraid that we will become so attached that it will be hard for us to say goodbye, i just wished that i can live many years so that i can know you well.

 

Love,

Chanyeok <3

 

Months have passed and i still occupy his fave seat,

 

Its a sunny Monday, and i can smell a very familiar scent,

 

ME: oh!! Someone is seating in my seat, he looks familiar, i sat beside him.

 

Guy: do you know that this spot is my brother fave seat??

 

I was in full confusion then i just realized that he his Chanyeok’s brother.

 

ME: oh,, your chanyeok’s borther?

 

“yes, by the way im chanyeol” he replied, he always mention you whenever we talk over the phone, and he asked me to look over you.

 

 Years have passed and i can’t believe how a failed love story became a open door for new one.

 

That the story on how i meet your father, Chanyeol Jr.