Final

When Two Heartbeats Inside Me

 

Kyungsoo is playing with his father, Jongin while Sora is cooking for their dinner in the kitchen. She hears Kyungsoo giggling and screaming for help. A wide smile can be seen across her milky white face. Her heart full with joy and love. Kyungsoo has turned 6 years old last week, thats mean Sora has married to Jongin for 7 years. Eventhough Kyungsoo is the only child they have, they still live happily like others family.

 

When her mind flying all over her world, all of sudden Kyungsoo screaming her name and hugs both of her legs. She jumps a little bit.

 

“Omma! Appa tickling my leg. Appa is bad.” Kyungsoo pouts while tugging his mom's shirt.

“Appa! What are you doing to Kyungsoo?” Sora try makes an angry expression. Kyungsoo smiles, stuck his tongue out toward Jongin.

 

“We are just playing, honey.” Jongin says, pinching Kyungsoo's cheek. Kyungsoo screams in pain, glaring toward his appa when his appa playing with his cheek.

 

“Kyungsoo baby, appa just joking only. Go take shower first and we'll eat together later okay?” Sora says, trying to persuade her son.

 

“Okay omma!” Kyungsoo says, kissing his mom's cheek. Sora smiles to the kiss, patting his son's .

 

Kyungsoo walks out from the kitchen after. Jongin takes his chance to be with his wife. Sora continues washing the dishes, not paying attention to Jongin. Jongin put his hand around her waist, hugging her from back.

“I thought you going to upstairs.” Sora says.

“No. I want to take this chance.” Jongin speaks, giving a light peck over her shoulder.

 

“What chance?” Sora asks, tilting her head, giving an access to Jongin to kiss her neck.

 

“Do you ever think we need little Kyungsoo?” Jongin says while smelling his wife's shirt.

“But...”

“What?” Jongin asks. Sora turns her body, facing Jongin. Her eyes staring into Jongin's eyes.

“Kyungsoo has turned 6 years old now. I want a baby.” Jongin says, pouting. Sora gives a short laugh.

 

“Its okay babe. God will gives us baby soon. Just keep the faith okay?” Sora puts her head over her husband's chest while saying.

 

“Oppa, you need to take a bath too. You stink.” Sora says, covering her nose with her hand.

 

“Stink huh?” Jongin smirking while saying. He hugs his wife tightly until she cant breath.

“Oppa!”

 

***

“Are you okay, honey?” Jongin asks while massaging his wife's shoulder. Sora gives a pale smile to his husband.

 

“You look so pale and you are not eating since this morning.” Jongin adds.

 

“I'm just tired.” Just a simple answer from Sora. She turns her body, hugging Jongin.

 

“But you look sick. Are you really that okay?” Jongin loose the hug, taking Sora's face into his hand. Sora shrugs.

 

“Are you pregnant?” Unexpected question from Jongin making Sora lost for words.

 

“You are pregnant aren't you?” A cute smile across Jongin's face.

 

“I dont know.” Sora hugging Jongin back.

“Okay. When is the last you having your period?” Jongin asks.

“Last month? I dont know but I still not have my period this month.” Sora answers. Suddenly, Jongin gets up from the bed and walks to the drawer beside. Sora furrows her eyebrows.

 

“What are you doing?” She asks.

 

Jongin takes out one material from the drawer.

“Pregnancy test? When...? What...?” Sora looks at Jongin's face, confusing.

 

“I have keep this thing for a long time, just to be save that you will pregnant someday. Luckily, its happen today.” Jongin says, smiling.

“Oppa...” Sora feels the tense that Jongin has. She knows Jongin wants a baby so much but God still not giving a chance to them to have a baby. She bursts into tears. Jongin hugs her, kissing her head.

 

“Oppa, what if I'm not pregnant?” Sora asks, still hugging her husband.

 

“Just like what you are said before, keep the faith okay?”

 

“Go to the toilet now and check. I'll wait.” Jongin adds.

 

Sora gets up from bed, taking a glimpse of Jongin while walking to the bathroom. Jongin gives a sweet smile to his wife.

 

“Oppa! Oppa!” Sora screams while she is in the toilet.

“Yes honey. Are you okay?” Jongin walks into the toilet, looking to the pregnancy test that holding by Sora.

“Thank God! I'm pregnant!” Sora says, jumping and hugging her husband happily.

 

“Oh my God! I will have little Kyungsoo soon.”

“Thanks honey. Thanks for giving me another child.” Jongin says, keep kissing all over Sora's face. Sora smiles, hugging her husband back.

 

***

 

Kyungsoo wakes up early this morning, walking to his parent's room. “Its locked.” He thinks to himself. He walks to the living room, switch on the television, turning to “Pororo” cartoon. He dances to the “Pororo” cartoon opening song. Jongin at that time already woke up, sits at the couch while looking to his son dancing. He smiles ear to ear. Kyungsoo turns his body, realize that his father is looking at him.

 

“Appa! Are you awake?” Kyungsoo stops dancing, walks to his father, crawling into Jongin's arm.

 

“Where's omma?” Kyungsoo asks.

 

“Omma not feeling well today. She needs a rest.” Jongin says, playing with his son's hair.

 

Kyungsoo gets up from the couch, walks to his parent's bedroom.

 

“Omma!” He screams, running to his mother. Sora's eyes wide open when she hears Kyungsoo's voice.

 

“Are you sick?” Kyungsoo asks, his mother's cheek.

 

“I'm just tired. Just play with appa okay?” Sora says, closing her eyes again.

“I dont want to play with appa. I want to play with omma.” Kyungsoo pouts. Tears pricking at the end of his eyes.

“Kyungsoo-ah, omma is sick. Come here. I will take care of you today.” Jongin walks to the bed, sitting beside his son.

 

“But....” Kyungsoo whines.

 

“Come here baby.” Sora gets up and hugging her son.

“I'm not sick. I'm just carrying your dongsaeng.” Sora and Jongin smile to each other.

 

“I dont understand.” Kyungsoo says, furrows his eyebrows.

“Omma is pregnant. Your dongsaeng is in omma's tummy.” Jongin says, rubbing Sora's stomach.

 

“Appa and omma are bad. I hate you!” Suddenly Kyungsoo running out from the bedroom, crying. Sora and Jongin look at each other.

 

“Nevermind. I take care of this matter.” Jongin says, patting his wife's head.

 

Jongin walks to Kyungsoo's room and finds Kyungsoo is crying while hugging his knee.

 

“Kyungsoo-ah, why are you crying?” Jongin asks, playing his son's hair.

 

“Omma and appa not love me anymore. Why I will have a dongsaeng?” Kyungsoo looking up, glancing toward Jongin.

 

“Omma and appa still love you no matter what happens. You are our son.” Jongin says, trying to convince his son.

 

Sora walks into the room when her two boys are having conversation. She sits beside Kyungsoo.

 

“Kyungsoo baby...” She calls her son. Kyungsoo still hugging his knee, not looking to his mother.

 

“Kyungsoo-ah...” She calls again.

 

He still freezes at his spot.

 

“You dont love omma anymore? Why you are not answering when I call you?” Sora says while his son's hair. Kyungsoo looks to his mother, pouting.

 

“Thats my baby.” Sora says, smiling.

 

“Kyungsoo baby, we still love you. This is your dongsaeng. Dont you love your own dongsaeng? You suppose to love and protect your dongsaeng dont you?” Sora speaks again.

 

“Kyungsoo-ah.. dont be like this. You are my good son right?” Jongin adds. Kyungsoo nods.

 

“Omma and appa need to promise me that you will love me even I have a dongsaeng. Pinky promise?” Kyungsoo says, pointing out his pinky finger. Jongin smiles and hugs his son.

 

Kyungsoo loose the hug and rubs Sora's tummy. “Dongsaeng-ah, this is your hyung. Please be healthy and dont push omma too hard or I will punish you, understand?” Kyungsoo says, making his parent laugh.

 

“I love you, omma.”

“I love you, appa.”

“I love you, dongsaeng.” He says, kissing his mother, his father and Sora's tummy.

 

 



***KaiSoo feels all over my mind right now while writing this fic... help me!

 



pic cr to the rightful owner / as tagged