Randomly Sweet

You brought us together again

They arrived at Mr. Yang’s house. Kris actually planned something for ~~ah. They will first spend the night at Mr. Yang. And then they will go to the hotel where the wedding venue it. Yunho’s wedding is on Saturday. Its two days from now. Kris planned to call yunho tomorrow to inform him that they already arrived.

--                   

The cold wind welcomed them as they went out the van, it’s snowing. Hyunjoong and seojun placed the bags inside the house already. Kris held ~~ah hand as they went inside, While Jeonghwan on the other side was being carried by Mr. Yang. He just up woke up from his sleep and Mr. Yang is very excited so he decided to carry jeonghwan.

A middle-aged woman welcomed them. Kris squeeze ~~ah’s hand and ~~ah smiled.

“ Yifaaaaan!” in instand Kris was being hugged by Mrs. Yang. She looked really excited to see yifan that she crushed hug him letting kris to let go of ~~ah’s hand for a while.

Mr. Yang laughed from behind at his wife’s actions as he settled jeonghwan down.

“ Yeobo, don’t make yifan and his wife have a culture shock. “

Mrs. Yang quickly let go of Kris who looked really embarrassed right now. Mrs. Yang quickly went his attention to ~~ah who is smiling and standing awkwardly not far from Kris.

“ OMO OMO! So you’re Yifan’s Wife! Aigoooo, so yeppeo!” She quickly hugged ~~ah and held her hands.

“ You’re so pretty! And it’s nice to finally meet you.”

~~Ah smiled at her as she bowed slightly as she greets her.

“Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Yang. It’s nice to meet you.” 

“ eii. Don’t call me Mrs. Yang. Just Auntie.”

~~ah felt someone tugged her shirt, she saw jeonghwan pouting at her.

“ And omo! Is this your son? Waaah~ such a handsome boy!” Mrs. Yang pinched ~~ah jeonghwan’s cheeks.

“ Jeonghwan, what are you going to say?”

“Annyeonghaseyo” Jeonghwan quickly went behind her mom.

“ I’m sorry Auntie he’s a bit Shy.” ~~ah said to her Auntie.

“ It’s okay, we just met. Okay okay, I know you are all hungry! Let us eat first!” Mrs. Yang announced.

They all went to the kitchen.

The dinner went smoothly. They talked about a lot of things. Reminiscing the past.

Hyungjoong and Seojun is Mr. Yang and Mrs. Yang Kids. They are both in high school. They are very happy to see Kris, the same us Kris. The last time that Kris saw them is when they are still a kid. 

~~ah is smiling all the time as she listens at their conversations and Mrs. Yang and her get along very well. Mrs. Yang is a very bright person and she’s easy to get along with. The dinner was filled with laughter.

--

 

Right now they went inside their room where Mrs. Yang prepared for them for the night. Mr. Yang let them sleep early understanding that they’re tired.

~~ah is currently arranging their stuffs while Kris takes a bath.

“ omma, when are we going to uncle yunho? “ Jeonghwan playfully rolls in the bed.

“hey hey, you might get dizzy. I think tomorrow we will see them.”

Jeonghwan stopped and grinned.

“uhhm. Okay”

“ommmaaaa~” Jeonghwan called her mom.

~~ah felt something, she knew her son wanted something.

“What do you want jeonghwan?”

“ Omma can I go to seojun hyung?”

~~ah raised her eye brow and faced her son.

“ And when did you become so close to seojun already? “

“just earlier. Please please. They said they will play with me.” Jeonghwan pouted.

“ they said that? Hmmm.” ~~ah pretends to think.

“hmmm…. Okay! But in one condition.”

Jeonghwan’s eyes sparkled.

“assa! Okay mom, what is it?”

“be careful and not to cause trouble okay?” ~~ah said in a serious tone.

“ arrasoo omma~!” Jeonghwan kissed her cheeks and went outside the room.

~~ah chuckled at her son.

Not long after Jeonghwan went out, Kris came out the bathroom. He was wearing only a towel wrapped around his waist. His hair was still wet, few water drops dripping. Well, what can you say this sight.

Uhmmm. Hot?

 

~~ah’s POV

 

My gaze went to Kris when I saw him coming out of the bathroom. He’s just wearing a towel. He just finished taking a bath. Gosh, I already saw him many times in just his towel but why I still feel nervous.

I saw him staring at me and smirked. I quickly went my attention to what I’m doing earlier, arranging our stuffs.

“Where is Jeonghwan?” he asked while he heads towards me.

“He went to Seojun and hyungjoing to play” I don’t want him to see my face right now, I felt my face heated up. I felt his presence behind me. His arms s around my waist. I shivered at his touch.

“  ~~ah.” He whispered to me with his husky voice.

“hmmm.” I continued to arrange our clothes to distract my attention. I felt him kissed my neck

“ Can you help me ~~ah?” he said between his kisses

I faced him so we could stop kissing my neck, I don’t know where this can lead.

 “ help you with what?” I asked him

“please dry my hair~” he pouted. I chuckled at him and tapped his nose.

“Arasso. But first, get dressed first.”

He smiled at me and he quickly planted a kiss on my forehead.

--

After arranging our clothes, Kris called me and I saw him sitting down the bed ad he patted the space behind him. I grabbed the towel and went behind him.

I kneeled behind him as started to dry his hair.

“ ~~ah..” Kris said.

“hmm?”

I love you~”

I smiled. What’s with Kris today, he told me that he loves me many times already. It’s not that I don’t like it, well I love it. Especially when he randomly says it.

“What’s with you today?  Hmm. You said “ I love you” several times. Which is unusual.” I asked him teasingly.

“Why? Is it bad to say that I love you again and again and for you information Mrs. Wu. It’s not unusual, every day I express how much I love you you know. It just happened that I don’t say it usually but u always shows it to you by actions yeobo.”

“ arraso arraso, I get you. I love you too.”  I stopped drying his hair and I kissed his cheek.

He looked at me as he makes me sit on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“ I won’t get tired of saying I love you to you ~~ah. I won’t get tired of showing to you how much I love you. I promise I won’t screw up again. I love you Wu ~~ah.” He said that to me, looking deep into my eyes. I felt him. I felt his sincerity.  I can’t stop smiling from what he said.

I didn’t say anything but I just kissed him. I poured what I wanted to say through our kiss.

I felt him smile through the kiss. When we stopped kissing, Kris looked at me and his hand caressed my cheek lovingly.

Just then I remembered, Jeonghwan might come in any moment and it’s freaking embarrassing for him to us in this position.

I quickly remove my arms around his neck and I settled myself beside him.

“ Jeonghwan might come in any minute” I chuckled. Kris pouted at me.

“ arrasoo. I understand. But can jeonghwan just sleep with seojun tonight?”

“ani,and why is that?” I crossed my arms across my chest.

“ So we can have our time alone you know” he said while wiggling his eyebrows

“ yah!~” I playfully puched his shoulders, he rubbed the part where I punched him.

“ aaaahh. Arasso. Arasso. I’m just kidding” I glared at him playfully

I stood up and said,

“ I’m going to wash up. Can you call jeonghwan, we need to rest for tomorrow”

“ Okay, I’m going to call him. ” he looked at me with teasing eyes. He was grinning when he went outside

 

I went inside the bathroom. Smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI GUYS! FINALLY UPDATED AGAIN.

PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSRICBE !~ SARANGHAE