I love you.Do you love me ?

I love you.Do you love me ?

Two months later,you was walking to toilet while your hands holding a book.When you're down to the ground floor,you suddenly hear a voice that is not foreign to you.The voice sounds a bit angry and sad.You try to listen Kai's conversation but his voice too slow like talking in blanket.Slowly you descend the stairs and approaching Kai.Suddenly,Kai end the call and looking back ...

 

Kai : \Shock/ What are you doing here? You heard all my conversation ?!

You : I..I..I'm not . I'm not hearing anything.Err..I'm just heard someone voice.So,I decided to go here.

Kai : I'm not believe with you ___ . I knew who you are . You always followed me.What's your problem ?

 

You was speechless.You just playing with your long hairs and bite your lips slowly.Suddenly,his pull your hands and walking to upstair using stairs.

 

You : \Scare/ hey! where are you going ?! 

Kai : You must pay your fine to me ! 

You : Fine ? Wait,wait a minute Kai! 

Kai : What?! What you want again ? I can't stand with you anymore.

You : Ok! Ok! Let me go to toilet! 

Kai : Don't lie to me ___.

You : You should believe with me ! I'm promise.I'm in 'danger'

Kai : \make his eyes bigger/ Ok..Go.Don't lie to me or you will get a trouble ___

 

Five minutes later ...

 

Kai : What are you doing ? washing the toilet ?

You : \pout/ why you so angry to me?

Kai : Silly .. \hold your hands back/

 

Five minutes later ...

 

Kai was bring you at Music Room.You enchanted by the room condition.Your hands toucing musical instrument.Kai was sitting on the chair and give a sharp glare to you . You felt uncomfortable,you hurriedly approaching Kai.

 

You : What's my fine ?

Kai : You really want know your fine ? \stand up/

You : \nod your head/ Of course.

Kai : \walk toward you/ Really ? 

You : Err..yes!

Kai : \touch your skin and your hairs/ I know you love me right ?

You : \Shock/ What...Whe...re you know? Hei,,What you talking about ?

Kai : \His finger touch you lips softly/ Already know _____ . 

You : Whatever ! So,what it is my fine ? Tell me,I want out from here.

Kai : Kiss me .I let you go .

 

You heart like want jump from your body.Yes,you love Kai but you not willing to kiss Kai.Suddenly,you heard Kai laughing.Loudly.He touch his stomach.

 

Kai : \laugh/  I'm just kidding! Let you kiss me ? It;s possible.

You : What ?! You so mean! 

Kai : Mean ? but you really want kiss me ?

You : Ha?! No !

Kai : \laugh/ Whatever ___ . I have a job to you and this is your fine.

You : \Sigh/ I dont want accept your job. 

Kai : ____ do you want I tell everyone , you love me ?

You : Kai,please don't! 

Kai : So?

You : Ok! I will do your job. What;s job?\

Kai : You already know,I had a gf . So, can you be my spy.

You : Spy ?

Kai : Yup! Just follow where my girlfriend go,Can't you ?

You : What ? It's tired job.Hmm... Ok.

Kai : I will pay you.Dont worry.Start your work tomorrow and I will give her information \Go out from room/

 

OMG.Now I be a spy to his girlfriend.He already know,I love him.My heart feel like one thousand needles in my heart.

 

CONTINUED :)