Tribe

He's a _________!

*Vampires*

 ( You were not suppose to talk to the Werewofls. You could talk to any other animals, but not the werewolfs. Becuase a long time ago thier was a Vampire Queen and a Were Wolf king, they both got married. One day a villager (WereWolf) came into the castle and saw the queen's mouth all red and caring the King. The Villager ran to the Village and told the Villager. Now the Werewollfs hates the Vampires, and the Vampire hates the WereWolf... But not for long until one girl fell in love with a Werewolf.. )

 Lilly POV_

* I am so tired of being watched by guards! * said Lilly while painting her toenails. Soon later I heard my mom say for my to wake up my sister. I went to her bedroom were her coffin is and opened it, *Time To Wake Up!* I said as i walk out the door. She then got up and looked at me like she was going to all my blood out. Even though i didn't even have blood.

Neiya's POV-

I was sleeping so peacefully until my stupid sister woke me up! I then looked at her like i was going to all her blood out. Even though she didn't have blood. *Sister is mom home?* Lizzy replied with a tired voice saying yes. I then went to my mom and told her if I could vistis Zendaya. While I was walking I looked out my window, The only thing i could possably see was a dark foreset. I then saw my moms headquarter and went in. *Mom can I go visit Zendaya?* Lilly then came into the room and said, *I want to go visit Gwen!* I could see that Mom was mad. Lizzy then became invisble and went away. *You stay here we have guest coming soon. And you are the princess and we are going to Visit the Prince in the Southern hemisphere today.*

Lilly's POV- I went to my moms headquarter and told her is I could go to Gwen's. She looked mad so I turned invisbile and lweft to my rrom. I heard that I am meeting a Vampire Prince Today.

(Door Bell Rings)

 

No One's POV-

Gwen- I am so Happy where finally here!

Zendayas- I just now Notice how big your house is!

House-

 

Lilly- I Love the moon

Gwen- Duh! It's so beautiful

Zendaya- Anyways, were is Neiya?

Lilly- I dunno

Gwen- Come On Lilly, Lets go hunting

Zendaya- I'll Come

Neiya- DOn't foget me!

 

( Sorry Short Story! )