oo1

Trifle ( foolish hearts )
 
Date:  oct 1, 2013 / 1:35am
Chapter:  1
Title:  So Cold
Notes:  contrast to the story, layout seems so cute and fluffy lol. so. whatcha think? OTL
Credit:  < a tori creation >
 
What is love?

The boy made a face as he stared at Soojung's eyes. They were dead, lifeless, emotionless like her personality. "I... I don't understand... W-What did I do wrong?" He was pleading her. He couldn't believe that she was breaking up with him. It's only been 4 months and they were happy but he doesn't get it. He just doesn't get why did she want to break it up with him all of a sudden.

"Nothing's wrong actually" The girl answered casually as she took a sip from her drink looking bored and uninterested in the conversation.

"Soojung-ah..." He begged once more as tears were starting to fall from his eyes. "Soojung please just one more chance" He tried holding her hand slowly falling to his knees but Soojung could only roll her eyes.

"Oh god you're pathetic Myungsoo"

Like some deaf man, he disregarded what she just said. "But I love you" He whispered. "I really really love you" Myungsoo was too inlove to believe her words, he just didn't want to.

"I don't believe in love, haven't you figured that out?" With no other words she left him hanging, left him alone to weep.

In a soft voice he whispered letting the wind softly carry it out hoping that it would come true "It doesn't matter Soojung-ah. I still believe that one day you'll come back to me" But that was the problem, for the young girl love never existed and all men neither know how to love trully that they will all leave after getting what they wanted. Although it doesn't really matter to her nor  was Myungsoo's promise. He's the 11th guy ever since she started this game back in highschoo and now she's a college sophomore. Soojung dates guys then dumps them when they've shown signs of being deeply inlove. That was her game and nothing can ever change her point of view nor this habbit.

"I promise you Soojung. You'll come back to me!" She could hear him scream but she could only smirk at his words. The past guys had said the same and yet looking back, only three had really put effort into getting her back but none of them could warm her cold heart. Out of the 11 only 4 seemed to have been sincere but ofcourse Soojung wouldn't see that. She can never accept true feelings specially once it's from the opposite .

 

 

He started buttoning his long sleeved white polo as the girl on the bed continued to make sedecutive faces and gestures trying to get the man once again. "Come on baby, you know you want to" He let out a chuckle as he started wearing his pants. "Tao baby..." The girl whined as she tried to get up not caring if she was .

Tao smirked at her as he did the last button of his shirt. He felt a pair of slender arms around his waist as the fingers start playing with the button of his pants. "So when's the next time?"

He almost laughed but he held it back as he pryed her arms off him and stared at her with a serious expression. "There's no next time"

The girl frowned, puzzled at his words. No next time? Is he breaking up with me? She thought. "What do you mean?"

"exactly as how I said it " He smirked at her which left the girl even more confused.

Completely forgetting about her , she took another step closer to him. "--but... but you promised" She couldn't help it anymore. She felt torn and slowly breaking. This time Tao had laughed like it was the best joke he had heard his entire life.

"You actually believe in promises? Seriously Eeyoung? Promises?" He started clutching his stomach as he couldn't refrain himself from laughing. "You got what you want and I got what I wanted too. Wasn't three months enough for you?" It was partly true, she did only want his body at first but she ended up liking him a lot.

"But Tao..." He shook his head as he grabbed his shoes. She couldn't believe it, just when she was sure she had already fell that's the time he breaks her heart. "Tao please...." He was already outside leaving her alone in her own apartment to weep and sob.

 

"Where to?" Sehun had asked casually letting his fingers run against his soft blonde locks as his other hand rested up the car's steering wheel. Tao had called him a few minutes before he had left his already ex's apartment. This was what he liked about Sehun, maybe it was the fact that he was the same age as he was thus the reason he wasn't nosy or because Sehun just never cared about Tao's personal life. Either way, he liked it better that way.

"Back to school" He simply said as he closed the passenger's door fixing his collar. "Am I growing soft?" He suddenly asked making his driver look at him from the rear view mirror with a brow raised.

Sehun had that same stoic expression plastered on his face, very much like his master's giving nothing away as well. "What do you mean sir?" He asked before fixing his gaze back on the road.

Tao shook his head unsure of the question himself. Eeyoung had not been his longest relationship but the past 4 had took them atleast 3 months each and he had always tried to keep everything less than 2 months or 2 months maximum. Was he finally learning how to care? How to love?

He scoffed at himself as he grinned a bit laughing at his own crazy thoughts. Love? He has no idea what love is? No one had ever showed him what love was and all those girls? They all only wanted one thing from him. His money, or if not obviously it would be his body. None of those 20 girls he had ever shared a bed with showed interest about trying to soften up his rock hard heart.

His first ever try was with his father's secretary. She was a vixen who always eyed Tao when she would drop stuff back at their home, Tao who never really took interest in girls decided to play along. He was in his junior year in highschool when it happened. He realized that was truly pleasurable and that was the closest thing to love he could ever have and he liked it just because it felt wonderful for him.

The car entered the elegant white gates of the campus. It was huge and packed with mostly disgustingly rich students. He cringed at the view he had. A group of girls pretending to like each other, a couple forced to date because of business merges and guys... A lot of guys were like him. He was no different and yet who was he to judge?

Tao had a huge difference between all of the other guys who played with girls. Usually their hearts had been broken once or twice or more and they decided that they would never want to feel such pain again. There are those people who play with feelings just for fun, because what better way to amuse yourself than to try making someone fall for you. It's always the thrill and the bets that make those things exciting.

And then There's Zitao Huang. A guy who had grew up never knowing the bliss feeling that love could give. Not from parents, for they were always busy with their work making sure that their one and only son and inheritor wouldn't suffer. He lived like a prince and had been shown affection like some friend his parents barely know. They were rarely home and he was brought up by different people who never really showed him much of the world. They were like robots, programmed only to do the things they were told.

That was how Tao grew up. In a mechanical world and he would rather have it that way.

As he walked down the halls with Sehun following quietly behind him, it was no surprise that girls would give him seductive glances or bite their lips hoping that the rich heartless bastard would take them to his house and possibly have a little fun. And ofcourse he smirked at each of them giving them false hopes. He was tired at the moment and didn't want to further play for a while.

He was wanting something much more fun and exciting, something more than just hooking up. He needed something challenging and that was when he spotted the crying Myungsoo.

It wasn't that he cared but he was some guy from the same class and had been in some others during childhood years for they were schoolmates. This Myungsoo always had the same ice cold face Tao had and  never opened up to anybody yet here he was in the open, crying hard and on his knees watching a fading figure go.

Tao's curiousty spiked up real hard. He wanted to know which lady had shattered this other ice prince's heart.