Introduction

KrisYeol Love Life [plus] Baby Lu Han

Kris Wu was a cool and popular guy during his college life and has fallen in love with new student, Park Chan Yeol.  Kris known for his cold attitude never thought his life going to be in mess after he found ChanYeol. After several attempts and “planned” incidents, with the help of his friends, Kris finally get to get to know ChanYeol and becoming friends. ChanYeol is a pampered boy, not in the bad way and he` s funny and always being so random. Kris found himself fallen more for ChanYeol and caused him to act childish around the latter, which shocking not just himself, but people around him.

Enchanted by Kris`s unseen  behaviour and cute side of Kris, Chanyeol starting to have a warm feeling everytime they`re being together. As the time passed, they`ve become couple. After graduation and as soon Kris got his job at Su Ho`s company, he proposed to ChanYeol and get married. Both of them were enjoying a married life together until ChanYeol start a plan on having a baby. None knows that Kris have a dislikes toward children, especially toodler.

New episod has started in KrisYeol married life. The stage of parenting, will they overcome all the “obstacles” that may come in their life with the new member in their family?

 

Main Character

Kris Wu Yi Fan

Park Chan Yeol

Lu Han

cameos: EXO-B.A.P-other characters coming soon