Green Lawn

Pen and Ink

Dear Luhan,

Where have you been? Did you know that I think about you everyday? Do you still miss me? I hope so.... I just went to Busan with Kai! Remember him? We really miss you...

Sehun slowly put down his pen, he closed his eyes as tears slowly rolled down his stain cheeks. 

~Letter continued

We always used to hangout with each other remember? Why haven't you been writing back? Maybe I shouldn't blame you, you must've been busy, it's alright, I will wait.

Sehun someday wished to see him again....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Mrs.Xi slowly read the letters that Sehun wrote to him, She was crying "I should tell you what happened"...... Days past by really quick, it's already been a month, Mrs.Xi and Mr.Xi had been visiting Luhan lately, "Oh Luhan, Sehun missed you... He also wrote letters want to listen? His mother slowly opened the letter and read it slowly, tears came down as she hugged the grave stone tightly... "I miss you Luhan, hope you are doing well in heaven" it's been a while since Luhan past away, his surgery wasn't sucessful, when he died, Luhan's parents didn't want to tell Sehun yet, they were scared to get him heart broken... but it's time to tell him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mrs.Xi was staring at the pictures of a Luhan, the beautiful boy they miss really much, Mrs.Xi slowly dialed in the phone number...

"Hello?"

"Oh Sehun! I missed you this is Mrs.Xi!"

"How is Luhan?"

Mrs.Xi froze...

"Hello? Mrs.Xi"

"Oh! sorry I was thinking... What did you say?"

"How is Luhan doing"

"he's fine.... Luhan wants to see you. I will get you a plane ticket to see him"

"OH MY GOD! Thank you Mrs.Xi!!"

"you are very welcome honey. See you later..."

Mrs.Xi hung up, tears rolled down her face. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YAY! I'm gonna see Luhan again I have so much to tell him!!!" Sehun exclaimed 

"What should I wear? What should I pack? Should I give Luhan a present?"

Sehun quickly packed, it's 4:00.... and 6:00 is his flight to China

Sehun decided to to ask Luhan to marry him, He pulled out the diamond ring and smiled.

"I love you" he whispered

-2 hours later-

"Sir please put away your phone and turn it to airplane mode"

"Oh I'm sorry...." Sehun was staring at a picture of a Luhan and Him....

Sehun kissed the ring and smiled.... tears came down as he thought about seeing Luhan again made him so happy.

He pulled out a pen, and started writing in his journal,

I always hoped to see you again... My dream came true, I love you Luhan. 

Sehun put down his pen on his lap and smiled happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun finally arrived. He saw Mrs.Xi and Mr.Xi. Sehun waved and smiled, they smiled back. He can't believe he is seeing Luhan again! "Hello Mr. And Mrs.Xi, where is Luhan?" 

Mrs.Xi smiled and told Sehun to get into the car.

They stopped in front of a huge law of beautiful, green, grass, Sehun asked "Why are we here? Is Luhan here?" Mr.Xi nodded and they walked into the gate that suddenly opened, and in the middle of the green lawn... There was a grave stone. Sehun slowly walked up to the stone, there was his name imprinted Luhan's name on it. Sehun froze.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But...but........ A tear dropped down his cheeks..... Mrs.Xi wiped up the tear and explained to Sehun what happened, he ran far far away from the grave yard, he ran across the street, a truck was coming torwards him, he didn't care he stopped and his last words were "I love you Luhan, sorry if it's late but finally, we could finally see each other again, in heaven...."  -BEEEEPPPPPP!!! BOOOMMMM!!!!!- He slowly closed his eyes, and everything disappeared, he was gone forever. His gravestone was right next to Luhan's, their love was forever and will never end.

~~~~~~END~~~~~~~~