Chapter 5

Fighting For What I Believe In!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah, Yah, YAH!! GET YOUR FAT OUT OF BED RIGHT NOW!” Was all i heard before going back to sleep. Couple of seconds later i was thrown out of my room and into the hallway. Before i could even touch the ground, i landed on my hand and spined myself back up perfectly… then went back to sleep on the wall. “Ayy~ this forever hibernating bear.” Tiffany walked to me and pushed me into the bathroom to get me washed up and ready.

 

When she was done washing me up while i was still sleeping, she pushed me into my room and told me, “You have 10 minutes to change and look fancy before i leave you and you'll be late.” before she felt to the kitchen to cook us something. Right when she left i woke up and stretched. “*Ywannnn~* Oh? When did i get here? Must of been sleep walking… Ooo~~~ and my mouth is minty!!” Walking over to my wardrobe, i picked up my uniform and changed into it. After doing so i skipped out to meet Tiff’s back in the kitchen. After about half an hour of eating, we went to into the back house and picked out our rides to get to school.

 

You:

 

Tiffany:


 

Riding to school was apparently a big shock to everyone because of our rides in that kind of neighborhood. Rolling into school, we parked our vehicles and stepped out of our cars to hear gasps and whispers but we ignored them and kept walking on. *School… THE worst place in the hole universe!* Groaning and whining, i asked “Why do we have to be here!?! Of all the god forsaken place… THIS???” and kept going on and on and onnn~

 

She just ignored me and went on her way to the main office with me training behind. As we made it into the office a vase full of flowers and water flew next to my head, smashes into the wall and shattered everywhere. You didn't seem to care and walked in with a poker face on.

 

“Didn't i say that this F***ing place is a dump and a--” SMACK… “Get tHE F*** OUT OF MY DAMN SCHOOL NOW!!!” “You know what, i might like this school…” I whispered into Tiff’s ear at the scene in front of us. As they kept going with the argument, i cough REALLY loud *COUGH COUGH* They turned their heads so fast that it looked like it was going to fly off at that moment.

“Who are you? And what are you doing here?” I guessed it was the principal who asked. “Enrolling.” Thats all that i said before we walked up to the two and stared down at them. “Oh--ohhh, right…. right that way then.” He led us into his office and signed us up.

 

After enrolling, you guys walked out and walked to find your lockers and classes. You made sure that Tiffany and you had the same classes. As you guys were walking, you guys received a lot of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter