The Earth

CNBLUE UNDERCOVER : When Boys Population No Longer Exist (TEMPORARY HIATUS)

World war, it's probably worst term ever. A world war is a war affecting most of the world's most powerful and populous countries. World wars span multiple countries on multiple continents, with battles fought in multiple theaters.

That's what wikipedia said.

World war is is one kind of reality nightmare. And it just happened. Korea, both South and North isolated because of a weird virus that spread unknowingly. Around the world refuse to continue any relationship again with them. They cuarranted from everything and everyone not allowed to go abroad even tough it's just for Japan. It makes south and north relationship become friendly since both of them have to work together to solve the problem.

But what happen?

So it just happened all of a sudden. Boys in the city kept disappeared one by one. At first, government thought it was a kidnap thing. North and South suspect each other, thought it was some sort of conspiracy. After a very long time confrontation, for years, they realized it only makes them lose their boys even more. Lose by war, and also lose mysteriously.

They finally decided to give up war after a girl give them a weird phropechy about both country's future. She gathered the leaders of both countries and explain to them her theory about this war. There she burst out about what she found that didn't even one person of Korea realize it before.

**

it'll be long chapter once the drama start, i just dont know how to describe the virus and war. kekeke~~