Chapter 3

Despicable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

)

 

 

Myungsoo's Perspective

"Have I fallen for her already?"...I've been asking myself like this since the moment I saw her. Her hair, her eyes, her lips, everything seems so perfect to her but I can see in her eyes that she's hiding something...something unforgettable and painful. She's totally my opposite but I'll try to make her come out of her shell and show her real self. I had to leave early that day (the day when the outreach program was held), I had to visit my brother's grave because it was his birthday. It's been 3 years already since that day...I don't even want to remember that lonely day...the day when all my loved ones were taken away from me. To tell you honestly, I'm still suffering a trauma ever since that day. When they try to ask me about it I make up some excuses and tell them I can't remember anything that's why they all believe I have amnesia. After having done all these reflections, I went to sleep and when I woke up, my phone was ringing. It was from the director of the outreach program I went to the other day. "I'm sorry to disturb you but there's a little girl here who's really sick right now and only wants to see you.." he told me and I knew already that little girl was, it was Sumin. I hurried there after hearing she had very high fever. I asked her to go to the hospital but she said she wouldn't go unless I go on a date with her. I know it wasn't the moment to laugh but I couldn't help it.

But she said she was serious so I promised her once she recovered we'd go out. I took her to the nearest hospital and I had to leave her for a while to get the things she needed there. When I got back the nurse told me to speak to the doctor to know about Sumin's condition and she accompanied me into the front of the door. I read the name of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter