tactics

C.A.P every morning

 

 

http://youtu.be/eQU5JmDGDbU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The alarm clock had woken you up.Your eyes fluttered open,the sunshine from your window was hitting your face.You turned your head to your still asleep boyfriend,The thing you liked most is how he make his little noise when he is asleep.You smiled and brushed his cheeck with the back of your hand. But it was time for him to get up,time for your big tactics in the morning.

 

Tactic one: Jumping on the bed. 

 

You sighed and stretched. You got out from under your sheets,You had sweatpants and a skin tight shirt that showed your stomach a bit. you got on the bed and started jumping on the bed.You kicked jumped high spun in the air.But only a Huff and a moan from C.A.P. you jumped until you hit your head on the wall. THUMP! you were on the bed grabbing the back of your head curling your legs. 

 

"That hurt." You said laying down on the bed rubbing your head . Well,Tactic one...FAIL *Buzzer goes off*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Tactic two: Threating. 

 

You got up from the bed and went on the floor.You rested your face on your hands and layed your head next to C.A.Ps head. 

 

"Minsoo if you won't get up im going to waste all of your clogne..." You said in a innocent threating voice. 

 

"Well if you do that ahgadghfgshdajkalk..." CAP mumbled,he turned away from you but you kept going.

 

"Minsoo,wake up or else im going to rip up a favorite piece of clothing...." You said in a little evil voice. He did not respond to you.

 

"Im going to use yourtooth brush as a toilet scrubber!" You said annoyed.

 

"Sure... go ahead.." Cap said in a sleepy voice. You slapped your face and fell on the bed. Second tactic...FAIL! *buzzer goes off*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Tactic three: Pranks. 

 

You grabbed the marker and drew all over his face. 

 

"Minsoo,i wrote on your face.." You said poking his back. He snored and moaned. Tough player right? You got whip cream and a feather.The perfect prank. You placed some whip cream in his palm and tickled his nose with the feather.He scrathced it with the other hand. You were so confused,and went to check it out but Cap swung his arm and hit you in the face...the whip cream ended up all on your face instead of his. Great! Tactic three:FAIL *buzzer goes off!* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Tactic four: Hitting. 

 

You came out of the bathroom with all the whip cream off your face.you came over and grabbed a pillow. This will teach you to get up!You smacked him with a pillow many times.You were screaming along with it. 

 

"GET UP SLEEPY HEAD!" You yelled as you hit him with the pillow. He grabbed the pillow from you and threw it on the floor, and rested his head in the pillow he had. You started to smack him,You smacked and smacked ,until he tilted the matress and made you fall off....Tactic four:FAIL!  *buzzer goes off.''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Tactic five: Pans.

 

"If you won't wake up.... I WILL MAKE YOU!" You said in a evil voice.You went downstairs and came back up with two pans in your hands. Here we go.BANG BANG BANG BANG,The pans went,you smiled with glee because it wa sgetting to him. BANG BANG BANG! You went for another round of banging them. Your boyfriend sleepily got up and grabbed the pillow he threw on the ground.He layed back down. he put a pillow over his face and threw a pillow at you...with all his strength you fell down and sighed....Tactic five....FAIL *buzzer goes off*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Tactic six: Bribes. 

 

You sat on the bed and rubbed caps back.

 

"If you get up.. i will make your favorite foods all week." you ssaid in a sweet voice.

 

"No." Your boyfriend said with a pillow over his face.

 

"If you get up i will always massage your feet!" You said in a pretty voice.

 

"No.''CAP said in a sleepy voice.You kept going but it did not work...each one was a no or no response. Tactic Six: FA- "Ya Ya they know fail fail fail fail! sheesh!" you said annoyed voice waving your hand. *buzzer goes off*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Tactic seven: Wake up.

 

Your face was resting in your palm as you poked your boyfriend.

 

"wake up."

"Wake up."

"Wake up." 

"Wake up." 

"Wake up."

"Wake up." 

Many wake ups later....

 

"Wake u- aww who am i kidding this won't work!" You got up and left the room. Tactic Seven..FAIL! *Buzzer goes off!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Tactic Eight: Begging.

 

"Please! oh Pretty please with a cherry on top.....PLEASE PLEASE! 

 

"No." Your boyfriend said.You rolled your eyes and walked off. Tactic Eight...FAIL* buzzer goes off*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tactic Nine: Silence. 

*Silent room staring in space snoring cap... not going to work... 

Tactic Nine....FAIL * buzzer goes off* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tactic Ten: Telling L.joe what you did last summer.

 

"Ok so you drew me to this point my baby...im telling L.joe what you did this summer." You grabbed the phone and dialed a number. you looked back at Your boyfriend who was fast asleep. He could hear you though.

 

"You don't think i will do it?" You asked with an eyebrow raised .No response but a sigh,You pressed the call button.

 

"Yoboseyo?" A voice on the other end answered.

 

"Ya,L.joe i have something to tell you thats important things to tell you....Last summer do you remember you ate that Sushi roll and i tasted funny...Ya,it tasted funny for a reason...Because your fri-! " Ahand went over your mouth and Cap snatched the phone away from you.

 

"Heyyy,Hyung she was just lying she ate a really bad Taco this morning and now shes all like... Crazy...I didn't do anything, shes insane never listen to her...ok bye L.joe! He clacked the phone shut. and set it down.

 

"You win!" CAP said walking out of the room.you jumped and di your victory dance...it was awesome.Tactic ten...WIN!