oo1

My Dearest Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Every star I counted in the dark night sky, you would still love her. I tried everything, and it seems I'm nothing to you. This little crush all started when you set foot to your fiancee's office for the first time. I thought you were a fallen angel from heaven. It was truly love at first sight for me. It felt as though you had stopped my world.

  Before I had fallen for you, I didn't care how I looked or what people thought of me. Ever since that day, I slowly changed myself into something I thought was impossible. As simple as glasses to contacts and from baggy sweaters to blazers. How stupid of I? Did changing my appearance get me notice by you.

  Even if I knew you were engaged to my boss, still I could not stop myself from wanting you, even if it hurts me deep inside. Everyday, I could see you loving eyes on my boss, but I wish those eyes were for me, only. Each time you visit I always tried my best to hold the tears back, and biting my lips down to control myself. Seeing you with my boss, my heart feels like it had been shot for over a thousand times.

  I get why I can never have you. She was more fair, more intelligent, more worthy than me. But it seems like you're the only one that keeps my heart beating and the only one to tear it apart. I will always think of what you thought of me. I'll always come to a conclusion that I'm worth nothing to you. How stupid can I get? Even if I'm nothing to you. You have stole my heart, Kim Jongin. 

Your Secret Admirer.​ 

 

 

.   .   .

  

 

 The chilly wind crest against my cheeks. It was winter the snow was falling, snowflake after snowflake. Standing in front of Son Industries, I looked at the envelope containing the letter I wrote for Jonging and letter of resignation. Taking one last look at the letter, I putted it into the mailbox. Staring at the letter of resignation in my hand, I finally decide to enter the building. I entered the lobby and headed to the elevators. I could see one elevator that was about to close, I  ran towards in full speed it before it could close.

 "Wait!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. People might of thought I was a lunatic. Seeing the elevator opening again, I sigh with relief. I stepped into the elevator without looking at the person. "Thank you," I panted with me sitting on the marble floor.

  "You're welcome," the mysterious person husky voice said in return. I froze on the spot. My head slowly moved up by itself. It was Kim Jongin. My heart stopped at that second.

  "Oh...thank you," I said and got up from the floor.

  "You said it already," he laughed and I froze on my spot. It was the first time I ever heard him laugh. It was like music to my ears. I could  feel my cheeks warming up. 

 "Oh," I said and stared at my red converses.

  Ding!  

 Before I left the elevator I bowed to him and speed walk to the mail box section. I placed my letter of resignation in my boss' mailbox and headed to the stairs. I didn't want to bump into Jongin again, it'll be harder to leave. Taking time getting to the bottom floor, I started to think about my future. I knew I was going to move to Canada. My parents are there and I wanted to take care of them, since their getting old. I wonder what Canada was like, until everything turned black.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter