Getting Married.

Getting Married.

You are standing in front of the mirror. You are watching at yourself. Watching at your beautiful white wedding dress you ate wearing today. 
Still you were happy and you loved him so much, but am I not to young?? You were thinking this. 
When you heard that someone closed the door you came back to the moment. It was your dad who came in your room. 
Your dad looked at you and smiled brightly. 

Dad: "Are you ready, sweetie?" 
You didn't say anything because you were still doubting. 
Your dad feels that something is wrong. He walked to the couch and made a sign that you had to cone and sit next to him. 
You walked over to your dad and sat next to him. 

Dad: "What's wrong tell your old man." 
You: "I don't know. I just started to doubt." 
You knew you could tell your dad the truth because you always had a good relationship with him. 
Dad: "Do you love him?" 
You: "I love him with whole my heart. I wouldn't know what I should do without him. But daddy ain't I to young to marry. I am just 22 years old." 
Dad: "If you love him than there isn't a problem. We always say that on love isn't standing an age. Well on getting married isn't standing an age either. If you love each other and it feels right than people marry. And I know for sure that he will love you till you die. I know he will take care of you. Otherwise I wouldn't let you marry, right?" 

He pushed you a little when he said that and you laughed with it. 
You looked at your dad and hugged him and said: "Kamsahmnida daddy." 
Your dad stood up from the couch and said: "It's time." 

You stand up and took your dad's arm. He leaded you to the aisle. 
You looked up ans saw him. Standing there your boyfriend, your fiance. Your husband to be. He stood there with the sweetest smile on his face. Watching you with so much love in his eyes. Those eyes you always could drawn in. That smile that light up your world and give butterflies in your stomach. Your dad gave your hand to him and you stood in front him. 

He smiled at you. You smiled back. He took all your doubts away. You know you two are meant to be. 
You are all thinking this till you heard the words: "And now you may kiss the bride." 
You fell his soft lips on yours and you couldn't do otherwise than smile throughout the kiss. 
He looked at you and said: "I love you."