To : Leeteuk oppa^^

Letter for SM Town from YoonA

Author's note : I'm sorry to change this chapter, i think this chapter is bad -_-

To : Leeteuk oppa^^

From : Your dongsaeng, YoonA.

Annyeong, oppa! What are you doing now? Struggling with your schedule very much is that? Ei ~, occasionally you need to rest. I do not want to see my oppa getting skinner -_-

Oppa, I remember, you're always mad if you do not let you know where I was at that time. Unfortunately, after I go to heaven, I will no longer be able to let you know where I was. And you will not be angry ^ ^. you know, in heaven there is no cell phone? : D. But, without any tell me, you already know where I am :).

What are you crying now? Miss me? Just go to my grave, oppa. I will listen to you talk in there until the red ears: P. But, do you remember your promise to me when I was in the hospital, oppa? You must not cry, remember? When you cry, I'll cry. You said you do not want to see me cry, right? Oppa also do not cry, do you understand? Save your tears for the glory of Super Junior's cry later.

I'm proud to be your friend, oppa. You are a leader's best, a good brother and a good man. You're able to keep all your sister's, amounting to 13 people! Yes ~ h, although you're always complaining about it. Heechul oppa drunk, Kyuhyun oppa is always playing games, Eunhyuk oppa fight with you, and so on. However, you keep them for this, since you all trainees!

I remember when you cried because Kibum oppa, Kangin and Hankyung oppa oppa. When you miss Kibum oppa, do you always call out to all members SNSD into your dorm and get us a variety of foods. You're always laughing in front of others, but I found you crying in the balcony. Alone. No one with you. I do not think, the leader who was always laughing and always making others laugh, storing the wound in her heart. I knew the wound was very sore, oppa. I know from crying. You sobbed, as if a knife piercing your heart. I fear that time, oppa. Afraid to see you are so sad. Do not cry alone, oppa. It's not good. Try to share with other members. They must be willing to bear your burden:)

And when Kangin and Hankyung oppa oppa go. I know it's a big blow for you. You cried so hard in your room, I remember right it. Super Junior members are very frightened, and they called me, Yuri onnie, Yunho oppa, Minho and Victoria onnie to your dorm. Memberdeul say, you do not want to eat, and just locked myself in my room. You're just out of the room to meet the schedule and re-enter the room when everything is finished. For weeks you do not talk to us. You know? At that moment I wanted to slap you, oppa. Want to convey to you if you have dozens dongsaeng side. We are ready to embrace you and say, "This is not your burden alone, do you bear alone ..."

Maybe ... Better, we do not bring it anymore. We have to laugh now, right?

Oppa, remember when we read a fanfiction together? You laughed out loud when I read fanfic about a love triangle between you, Eunhyuk and Donghae oppa oppa. Gosh, it's really funny, oppa! I remember the scene that tells you when you express your feelings on Eunhyuk oppa forcibly. Hahaha: D, why do not you make a film about the fanfic? I must assure you fans will definitely like! : P

My hands are tired, oppa. How is this? And I still want to tell you ... : (

Oppa, be a good man. That way, you'll get a good wife too! Certainly not me, oppa:). I will only make our homes get dirty and you will get skinny because I can not cook: P. Apparently, I was not destined to get married: ((.

Oppa, I love you. Hope you're happy ...^^