Kingka

Missing

 

Every morning, girls are gathering outside the school gates, waiting for the kingka’s arrival. The Kingka, who is the basketball captain, the main dancer, one of the top students, and the most attractive creature in their school, is no other than Kim Jongin.

 

“Oh my God he’s coming!” one of them shrieked. The girls started to retouch their cake-coated faces and readied their cameras.

 

 

Meanwhile, Kai heaved a deep sigh. Hoping that this day will end soon, he forced a smile upon getting off of the car. He waved a little to the girls and they squealed like es.

 

He turned his attention back to his driver and bowed a little, signaling him that he may now go. The driver bowed back while saying with a worry plastered on his face, “Have a good day, young master.” And with that, he zoomed through the streets again.

 

Jongin sighed for the umpteenth time. Being a kingka is not easy. He has no personal life anymore, and sometimes he can not be himself. He has to show people nothing but goodness. Every words he say, every action he make, is being observed by people. Despite his popularity, he still considered himself as loner because no one wants to befriend him. They are afraid that his fans might kill them or eat them alive. This explains why he has no one to lean on and ramble with, because no one wants to stay in his life. Everyday in his life, he has to deal with his fans. He has to maintain a handsome face and attractive posture because anytime of the day, fans take pictures of him. Anytime, anywhere. And this morning is an example.

 

“Let me pass please.” He lowly said as humbly as possible. He was hurrying to pass through the sea of squealing girls, yet reminded himself to not push them. His ears were getting irritated but he has to endure it.

 

“Please. I have to go to class. You do too.” He still crooked. But still, the fans never let him.

 

Just then the bell rang. He huffed his cheeks and cascaded his eyes on the ground.

 

“I’m late again.” He hissed and waited the area to get cleared before he moved.

 

 

 

“Kim Jongin, you’re late again.” Mrs. Park commented with students in class looking at Jongin dreamily not minding the fact that he is late.

 

Jongin bowed nonstop while saying “I’m sorry”. Mrs. Park nodded and motioned him to get to his seat. She understand Jongin’s situation. Her son, Chanyeol, used to be like Jongin before. But she transferred him to another school and she was thankful that Chanyeol found peace there.

 

 

Popularity is equivalent to pressure and stress. Not only his actions that Jongin has to be careful with, or his physical appearance that he has to be conscious but also his performance in class. Because if you are popular, you don’t want other people to have something to point out that is negative. So Jongin does studies hard despite the trouble that the fans give him.

 

The bell rang which signals the end of the classes and Jongin hurriedly packed his things to be able to go home immediately. But it was impossible when he still have to deal with the fans on his way on the corridors.

 

“You know I’m in a hurry right now. Please let me pass.” Again, he softly demanded.

 

 

Meanwhile, in a corner, five girls were calmly looking at Jongin’s every move. But grin and naughty smirks were evidently plastered on their powder-coated faces.

 

 

“We’ll push through the initial plan, girls.”

 

One of them, maybe their leader, said while staring at Jongin’s retreating figure.

 

And her minions nodded their heads while releasing girly squeals.

 

 

 

Short chapter. Not edited. And I can say that this chapter is boring. >_<