The Partner in Crime

The Partner in Crime
It was 22.10 p.m , everyone were ready to sleep. Yet in the super junior dorm everyone still playing PlayStation act as if tomorrow they didn’t have any schedule. They usually forgot about time when it comes to PlayStation, they even forgot that now, they were Diva. 
 
“Come on, guys. Let’s go to bed” Eunhyuk walked like a zombie to his room his eyes were like 1 cm open and so red, followed by other members. 
They are so tired today, after having a shot for their new MV so they return to their own room, except two kids. Donghae and Kyuhyun, they two were like addicted to this game, and literally forgot about time, they continued their game while eating Guguma, until there was only one goguma left. 
“Isn’t it Leeteuk-hyung phone?” Donghae loose his grip from the stick of game he held before, now he stood up from his cross-folded legs sit position to take Leeteuk phone. 
 
Kyuhyun watched Donghae meaningful, as usual this maknae is showing his evilness side “I have an idea!” he paused the game, and with a fire on his eyes “Let’s prank someone, with his phone” he blinked rapidly and smirk “What do you think, Hyung?” Yes, both of them were like partner in crime, this is because the maknae habits, he could be sooo spoiled brat, mischievous kid and Piece of work, maybe this is because the ages effect, Donghae on the other hand is not much different, he could be ten thousand more spoiled than the maknae. 
 
“sounds, good, what about Taeyon-Noona?” He chuckled himself, hearing that idea and imagine what chaos will occur. He started text Taeyeon 
“Taeyeoon, help me. This is important.” He already sent that text message, for 5 minutes there were no reply. It’s pretty boring for Kyuhyun, so he asked Donghae to take a “selca” from Leeteuk cellphone, they already take fifteen photos, when suddenly Donghae decided to miscall Taeyeon. 
“I forgot, that Noona is sleepyhead, she must be already sleep by now” He kept calls Taeyeon phone, and give up after ten times trying. 
Kyuhyun looked at the guguma plates only one left he talked to him self, “Hyung, you don’t want the guguma?”Hae rolled his eyes as a reply. 
Suddenly, they heard Eunhyuk phone is ringing, followed by a footsteps and unlock key sound. 
“Hyung? Why are you woke up?” Kyu asked
“Taeyeon, is calling, she said Leeteuk- hyung need a help, you guys heard a thing from him?” 
 
Kyu cover his mouth with his hand, try to hide his bright smile “No, hyung. We were playing all the times” 
Without any suspicious, Eunhyuuk believe him “it’s almost midnight, stop playing and go to your bed” they remain silent on their position, didn’t have any intention to go to their bed “Come on, what are you waiting for?” Eunhyuuk sounds like their mother, treat them like a kid again. The older of Super Junior indeed need to give special attention for them, since they are the most annoying dongsaengs. 
“Okay, Hyung. Cal Cayo” Cheerfully Donghae stood up and headed to his room with half jumping, so is Kyuhyun. 
Eunhyuk come to Leeteuk room, luckily it’s not locked
“Hyung, wake up! Hyung!” he pulled Leeteuk blanket and swing him
“mmmh, stop it.. I am tired,” He mumbled 
“Hyung, are you alright?” Eunhyuk keep swing him and tried to wake him up. 
“I SAID! STOP IT!!”  now he is awake, with a fierce in his eyes, Leeteuk gazes Eunhyuk, give how-dare-you-to-wake-me-up-i-hope-you-have-a-good-reason-for-this expression and pouted his mouth
“WHAT?!” 
“Taeyeon Noona, just called me, se said you texted her because you need her help? What is it, Hyung?” 
Leeteuk look at Eunhyuk Unbelieveable, he seems at lost and had no idea what Eunhyuk just said. 
“BORAGO?! WAIT?! I SEND A TEXT TO  HER? I WAS SLEEPING! CAN’T YOU SEE IT?” but then, Leeteuk realize that his phone is not where he usually put the cellphone. 
Kyuhyun and Donghae can hear this conversation from their own room, they couldn’t hide their laugh again. Leeteuk jumped from his bed, and start looking at the living room, there he found it, he check his wallpaper. His  little Dongsaengs, Donghae and kyuhyun face were ther, smile brightly so cute and looking so handsome, Leeteuk almost throw his phone, just then he received a text message from Donghae. 
“Mianhae, Hyung. We love you, have a good night. A thousands love from your dongasengs. Donghae and Kyuhyun :*”
 
“YA!!! KYUHYUN-AH!! DONGHAE-AH!!! I HATEEE YOUUUUUUUU”