Him

I Love You

  I, Kim Yura love that guy. The guy who is now is currently in a relationship with my bestie. I just pretend to be cool in front of them but inside who knows. Lee Hae Rin, my bestie always sees me during recess time at school. Every day, she told me about her new namja chinggu, about how he treats her, how he talks with her and all about that stuff. Before they officially dated, she also asked me for some advice like "Should I date with him ?" As a reply, I said "U might get hurt if I said this, but this is all for your goodness, he is a player" Lee Hae Rin didn't understand and made a face and suddenly she said "You are just jealous because you are alone, and I have someone who love me." I was like "What the k" and she leave me alone without saying anything. "As u wished. It's a fact that he is a player. I don't want you to get hurt. I knew him for a long time.." I said in my mind. The next day, at school during recess time, someone was shouting at me "KIM YURAAA !!!" with *the not in the mood right now* I lazily turned my back and knew who it is. My besties. "Whoa~ Hold down your horses..." "What's wrong? Problem?" Lee Hae Jin  said " U KNOW WHAT ?!? HYUN WOO (the guy..)ASKED ME IF I WANT TO OFFICIALLY BE HER GIRLFRIEND, and I, without thinking, too excited had accepted him and he is now is officially my namja chinggu. Can u believe that ?! " And now my heart is broken. Sad thinking about my bestfriend who is now is dating with him and I had a crushed on him for a long time. I knew him for a long time. And now he is dating with Hae Jin which they've known for a weeks. Only a week.I felt a knife stab on my heart. Back to the reality, I congratulates her and give her a big tight hug and whisper to her "You are taken~ Don't forget me" She whisper back "I won't" I smiled at her and waved at her as the bell rang and it means the recess time is over. I got back to my class look out through the window. My mind flying out of nowhere.