Chapter 6

The Arrogant One.

DaeHyun's POV:

"Seo Eun ah, Seo Eun ah! Hajima!" Daehyun called out as he tried to chase the van but to not avail, the van was too fast for him and he really doesn't have any more energy left after the fighting, he can just only collaspe on the road and stare as the van just go further and further away from him. 

"Hyung, hyung! Gwenchana?" Jonguppie ran after me and comfort me, soon all the B.A.P boys including the TeenTop boys were behind me.

"Mian-hae, i didn't know L.Joe will do this.. Really.." C.A.P said in regret.

"And you think that helped huh? " I was so mad that I pulled his collar and just glared at him in his eyes, I was so indignant.

"DaeHyun.. Don't be like this.. We will find SeoEun together, trust me, trust us?" Yong Guk hyung pulled me away from C.A.P and reassure me. 

He begin discussing with TeenTop on where L.Joe may have taken SeoEun to why the rest of them just helped me up to stay at a nearby cafe for a while until we came up a solution to save SeoEun.

 

"SeoEun ah, mian-hae. It's all my fault, just like the last time.." Daehyun thought.

 

[ 4 years ago, when both DaeHyunnie and SeoEun were 14 years old]

14 years Daehyunnie's POV:

"Seo Eun ah, why are there bruises around your arm?" I pointed it out to Seo Eun. She immediately flustered and mumbled "I accidentally fall down.." and avoided her eyes from me.

"Are you sure?" I asked her. She just nodded her head and changed the topic to other matters. I am very sure that there is something wrong with SeoEun and I must check it out.

Every new day, there will be a new bruise on SeoEun's arm or leg, sometime it would get very worse that there will be a very deep wound on her body. It really worries me because she is getting more and more listless each day, soon, she doesn't have any appetite and she will be always in a daze. 

Until one day, I found out what is exactly happening to her.

During break time, Seo Eun didn't meet me in the canteen but just message me saying that she will be in the library studying which I don't believed at all because the library is closed on that particular day because the librarian took a medical leave. I was reaching her class room until I heard someone shouting at the deserted stair case of the school.

"Yah! Better pay us up the next day if not, I will have this shoved down your throat! Understood?" One girl screamed and I begin to hear some kicking and punching sounds so, I decided to find out who was the one getting bullied.

" Yah, Nam Seo Eun! Better keep your mouth sealed if not, I make sure things will get worser you this piece of ." That girl spatted. 

And that's enough, no one can bully Seo Eun. 

I immediately ran to the stair case and yelled "Stop it! You es! Don't hurt SeoEun again!" 

All of them looked at me with wide eyed, Seo eun was trembling at a side with tear-stained face and a deep cut on her thigh. 

I immediately helped SeoEun up and held her close to me, afraid that the girls will harm Seo Eun again. 

Luckily for me, the disclipine master walked past us and asked if there is any matter and of course, I told the Discpline master what I saw. Thank God, if not Seo eun's bullying will definitely get worse.

The discipline master ordered me to send SeoEun to the nurse room while the bunch of girls were commanded to go to the Discipline master's room to explain for their behaviour.

As I helped SeoEun to the nursing room, I asked her "Why did you keep this from me? I could have helped you, you know?" But she didn't respond but I could see tears in her eyes, I guess she was afraid of telling me.

After reaching the nurse office, the nurse gave Seo Eun a through check up to ensure that she doesn't have any more bruise and heal her wound and soon she drifted off to sleep while I stayed beside her to make sure that she is alright.

"I promise that i wouldn't let SeoEun get hurt again. I promised." 

After Seo Eun woke up, she still keep quiet and her gaze was still daze, I think it was quite a big trauma for her but still, I wanted to know what happened.

"Seo Eun ah, can you tell me what happened?" I asked her. 

And suddenly she burst into tears while holding my hand and calling me "oppaa.. oppaa..". 

"Shh, everything is okay now, I will protect you from now on, don't worry." I comfort her as I pat on her head. 

It really breaks my heart seeing Seo Eun like this.

SeoEun's POV:

"DaeHyunnie ah.. Mian-hae.. I just don't want you to worry about me so I just keep quiet about it..I will tell you the whole thing soon.. " I thought.

After crying till I am tired, Daehyunnie piggyback me home because I am too tired to walk and my wound is still in pain.

"Daehyunnie, I am sorry for not telling you anything before.. I don't know how to start and I scared that they know that I told me and they will bully me more, I am scared. You see, a few weeks ago they have been asking me for money and as the amount gets bigger, I couldn't afford any longer so they begin to beat me up and also.. they don't like to see me so close to you.. They told me that I was a for being so close with you and they told me that you actually hated me too but you did not dare to tell me because you were scared of hurting me and I am so stupid enough to believe them.." I explained and started bursting in tears again.

"Seo Eun ah.. come down for a minute okay?" Daehyunnie said. He slowly let me down on the ground but still held me close.

"How could you believed in them? I could never hate you, you are my best friend! No matter what, I will protect you from now on? Trust me okay?" Daehyunnie said and patted my head before piggy back me again.

I smiled while lying my head on his back.

"Yes, I trust you, thank you oppa." I smiled before drifting off to sleep again.