Chapter 3

The Arrogant One.

The Trio took their seat respectively.

Dae Hyun and Seo Eun sitting next to each other at the second back row of the class while Young Jae sat in front of Seo Eun.

Teacher Won walked into the class with her high silhouette and the clanking of the heels can be greatly heard outside the class.

Everyone bow down to Teacher Won and she nodded before returning to her desk.

"Alright Class, We will be having a Biology Quiz in 5 minutes time. Keep your notes, only pens on the table." She said.

Whines and complains could be heard from the other class mates except you and young jae. 

Both of you are the smartest in the class except that Young Jae would usually came first and you will always come in second. But for this time, you would really want to be first because Biology is your favourite subject and you want to challenge Young Jae,

Seo Eun's POV:

" Yah, Young Jae, let's have a deal." I challenged Young Jae.

He raised his eye brow, urging me to continue on.

" If I came first in this quiz, you have to do a forfeit that I requested. And if I did not came in first, I will do anything you requested." I replied.

Young Jae thought for a moment and then smirked. 

" Deal." He shook hands with Seo Eun.

 

DaeHyun's POV:

"Aish, this 2 competitive people! Hmm, but I really want to know what Seo Eun wants Young Jae to do." Dae Hyun thought.

 

Soon, the quiz started and really, everyone is pondering over questions and answer but only Seo Eun and Young Jae wrote their answers down like a bullet gun, you can literally hear the clicking of their pen and the speed of their handwriting.

 

Seo Eun's POV:

" I must win this, I must! I really want to see Young Jae a Hanbok ( A korean traditional clothing) and run around the school field while singing on top of his lungs for just once!!" Seo Eun thought.

 

"Alright class. Times up. I will be collecting the quiz from everyone of you so silence please and no hands on the paper. Is that clear?" Teacher Won said as she started collecting the paper from everyone.

 

After Teacher Won collected all the paper, young jae turned behind and asked " Confident in beating me? Second place Seo eun?" He chuckled.

"I will win you this time, stupid guy!" You exclaimed and pump your fist up in the air. 

 

Daehyun smiled behind his mask after seeing the conversation that both of you had before walking out of the class for break time and meeting B.A.P at the cafeteria.