Chapter 10

The Arrogant One.

DaeHyun's POV:

She smiled. I am happy whenever she smiles and more happy when I am the reason why she is smiling. I guess i kinda make her worried for me isn't? I shouldn't make her worry but its Young Jae who thought of this idea and I thought that it was funny so I just played along with it 

 

Seo Eun's POV:

I am glad that he didn't died. I really don't know what to do if he really died.. I can't even handle when he went missing for one day.. I guess, this is how important he is to me, how important this friend is to me, how important this brother is to me..

 

[Flash Back to the time when Daehyunnie and Seo Eun were 7 years old]

Seo Eun's POV:

"Opppppppa! Let's play hide and seek okay? I will hide and you will find me okay? " I said to DaeHyunnie.

He just nodded his head and turned to a big tree and started counted "Hana, Dul, Set..."

"Ah! I must find somewhere to hide!" I muttered to myself.

I decided to hide in the tunnel covered by the bush

"Hope that Oppa wouldn't find me soon!" I laughed.

Soon, Daehyunnie finish counting to 10 and begin to find SeoEun around the park.

"Heehee! Oppa wouldn't be able to find me!" SeoEun laughed.

 

DaeHyun's POV:

" Where is SeoEun? I can't seem to find her..." I thought.

Soon, I saw one girl that looked like SeoEun holding an Ahjumma's hand walking down the street. " Aish! Why did SeoEun just left me here without telling me?!" I mumbled and dashed off to find the girl that looks like Seo Eun.

 

SeoEun's POV:

I dozed off after waiting for oppa for so long, he didn't even come and find me!

I sighed in frustration and tugged home tiredly, planning to ignore oppa when I saw him later!

"How could he just leave me alone there, why didn't he find me" I silently muttered and begin to sob.

"SeoEun ah, SeoEun!" I heard Omma calling my name. I immediately looked up with tear stained eyes and ran over to hug her.

"Omma! Oppa don't care about me! He went home alone and did not find me when we play hide and seek!" I whined and started wailing. Omma storked my head and carry me in her arms.

"Ani, Daehyunnie is not at home, I thought he was with you. It's late so I decided to find the both of you, Daehyunnie's omma is worried too." Omma explained.

I looked up at her with a shock. "Then when is Oppa?" I asked.

Omma shrugged and said "Let's go find him shall we? It's getting late, you don't want DaeHyunnie to be alone right now right?" I nodded my heasd and wiped my tears away. Omma kissed my cheek and took my hand and there, we went to find oppa together.

 

"Oppa! DaeHyunnie! Oppa! Where are you? I am not playing hide and seek with you anymore!" I shouted. Tears started to swell up in my eyes because it has been 2 hours and we havent'd find oppa yet. Omma and I was starting to get worried because its dark now.

"SeoEun ah, let's go to the police station instead. I will call Daehyunnie's omma and appa to meet us there." Omma scoop me up and carry me in her arms after giving a call to Daehyunnie's omma and appa.

Soon, we arrived to the police station, arriving to see the worried and frightened faces of DaeHyunnie's omma and appa and suddenly guilt washed over me.

"If I didn't dozed off, if I didn't hide there, if we didn't play hide and seek, oppa wouldn't be missing..." I thought.

"Seo Eun ah, Seo Eun? Gwenchana? You sit here first okay? Me and Daehyunnie's parents are going to file a polic report" Omma patted my head and bought me to a seat before walking over to file a police report,

After a while, I saw them bowing to the police officer and they walked over to me.

"Seo Eun ah, we don't blame you, don't be so sad okay? Daehyunnie will be back soon!" Daehyunnie's omma patted my head and smiled at me even though I could see a tinge of sadness in her eyes.

Soon, all of us walked home, praying to get news from the police officer before the clock strikes twelve tonight.

"Oppa.. please be alright.." I silently prayed.