Good Bye Noona

Crush on You

Finally! I can update! Just this morning, I'm afraid  (or maybe tonight)

This is one of the last chapters! Thank You for following and liking and subscribing the story! 

 

three weeks later...

Kris is walking heavily in the hospital corridor. His mother has called, and decided to fly away to Seoul, as Sung Joo wishes that she can die here, in Seoul, her hometown. 

Her condition is getting worse. She can't even be allowed to leave the hospital. Sung Joo was just smiling when doctors said that she couldn't go out. She even added joke to it, "well then, what's the point of my new blonde wig? I can't even wear that outside once."

"You've worn that wig,"  Se Hun said. 

"Yeah, in front of you and all your friends, and the seller. And once in front of Yi Fan in my home. I said I never wear that wig outside."  

And now, she almost lose her conciousness. It is like she can leave every minutes now. Kris goes into the room, and finds Se Hun and Chan Yeol are in the room, while Sung Joo is sleeping. 

"Kris ge."

"You all should go home."

"Yeah, like we want to leave her here only with you,"  Chan Yeol speaks, "the nurse told us you were quite a heavy-sleeper. What will happen if she wakes up and you are still sleeping? No way we go home."

"You've just known her for three weeks."

"Yet I am one of his favourite guy. She said that herself before she sleeps."  Chan Yeol smiles, making the others are smiling as well. Sometimes you need a jokester in time like this. 

Se Hun looks to his phone. In Young just sent a message, said that she and Kyung Soo might visit the hospital tommorow (because now is 11 pm in the night) to visit Sung Joo. This is the third time she is about to visit Sung Joo. Sung Joo always laughs when she comes, saying that after she die, In Young must break up with Kyung Soo and go back with Se Hun. Everybody just smiles. 

Yeah, just smiles. Maybe that is for the best now. 

Se Hun remembers when the first time Sung Joo ever contacted him again. He was still in high school. Suddenly, an strange email popped up. When he read it, he was surprised not because the content (because there was nothing) but because of the sender. He was Sung Joo's husband, Kris' older brother. The email said that he would like to share a story with him, his wife's ex-boyfriend. 

Se Hun has forgotten Sung Joo since entering high school. He guessed maybe because he was so busy in the school (he followed many extra activities in the school) and all of the people who knows Sung Joo decided not to mention anything. He also forgot about his father, but, then again. All of his brothers says (except Chan Yeol, who didn't know anything at that tim) said that this forgetting thing means he had forgiven them. He is agree, though forgetting doesn't mean erasing the memory. Somehow, what those two have done to him shape him into the cold prince that people have always mentioned to him.

When Se Hun finally reply the email, her husband told that Sung Joo was sick. Like really sick. He thought that it may be good for Se hun to know her condition, as Sung Joo is not a person who likes to be pitied, and he was afraid that Sung Joo once wanted to go back to Seoul, she might try to find him again. At least, the husband said, Se Hun would not kick her out and try to understand her condition. 

Se Hun thought that he would kick Sung Joo for real if the husband never told him before, if she tried to find him. 

Then the accident happened. The traffic accident that took the husband. At first, Se Hun was quite confused why the husband never replied his last email. Then, email from Kris appeared, asking who he was and telling that his brother had passed away. After that, Se Hun continued to send email with Kris. Kris told him about Sung Joo's condition progress, and finally, six months ago he said that Sung Joo wanted to go back to Seoul. She wanted to see her grandmother, her friends and him, especially, asking his forgiveness for leaving him five years ago. 

He was okay with that, even to Kris' request that Se Hun will accompany her until it is finished. However, In Young came (back again) and changed the scenario.....making Se Hun is not okay with Kris' request. 

Kris and Sung Joo came to Seoul without telling Se Hun first. That is why he was so shocked to see her. Then he never introduced In Young as his friend, even his date, because he had promised to Sung Joo that he would wait for her, as in waiting is staying single. Promise must be kept, that is the only words that came from his father's mouth. Sung Joo's emotion must be kept, Kris said. 

He tried to contact In Young to tell the truth, but again, you know what happened, right? She didn't want to listen to him, which is acceptable for Se Hun. Then he went with the scenario, even though he wants to ditch it and tell the truth. 

He once tried to tell to In Young, again, about the truth, but she was always with Kyung Soo. When she fainted, Kyung Soo confronted him, saying that he should look his date after, rather than another girl. He couldn't take it anymore, so that was why he blurted out everything. But Kyung Soo never gives up. He even still confessed to In Young, which, again, Se Hun thought it was acceptable. 

What has make him shocked is In Young's note. He knew that his sister must be telling the girl about the truth. But In Young's reaction, he never predicted it. In Young, in her note, saying that Se Hun should look out for Sung Joo. She said that Se Hun shouldn't think about her feelings (then she made addition said that he probably doesn't really care about her feelings, then she added smile icon). She also said that she would give a chance to Kyung Soo, as she realized that she couldn't live with her past. Maybe Sung Joo's arrival means that she should see another boy, and moves on. Maybe her arrival means that Se Hun is just a dream for her. And she added even though he was not a dream for her, she asked him just to look out Sung Joo. 

In Young sometimes is too kind yet dumb and not a bright girl. If somebody else were her, she would probably take the challenge and not care about Sung Joo. 

"What are you thinking? You look so drown in your own world." 

"It's nothing, ge. I want to sleep now."

 

KRRRIIIIIINGGGG!

"I'll get it,"  says Sae Byuk. "Hello?"

"Noona, it's me."

"Se Hun-ah! How's Sung Joo? My family, and In Young are about to go to visit her."

"Better change your clothes, noona. She is gone. Sung Joo noona is gone."

"Oh My God."

 

In Young sees unfamiliar faces. They must be Sung Joo-sshi's relatives, she thinks in her mind. She is there, at the funeral ceremony. She holds Eun Gyeong, because of her job, and also she has nothing to do. She with the little girl are looking to the traffic. She just figures out that Sung Joo's parents are long gone. She just lived with her grandmother, who is here, beside Kris. And on his other side, they are his family, Sung Joo's in-laws. 

Seo family mostly locates near Sung Joo's closest family and relatives. She sees that Ji Yeon, Jong In's older sister, was a very dear and best friend to Sung Joo. She cries, with her older brother, Ho Won, is patting her, calming her. Next to them are Jong In, Lu Han, and Chan Yeol. Se Hun and Sae Byuk are in front of them. They are looking sad yet trying to look as strong as usual. Sae Byuk holds his brother's hand, trying to calm him too. 

Kyung Soo is coming too, but he decides to join Baek Hyun, Jong Dae, and Min Seok (he is the one who has made Sung Joo's will, or you can say keep her will) in the outside of the hall. They are thinking that they better wait in the corridor. 

In the centre, Sung Joo's picture is hanging. Her smile was so calming, bright, and pretty. She looked so happy in the photo. Unknowingly, In Young smiles. 

"Se Hun-ah?"

"Yes?"

"Are you okay?"  Sae Byuk asks. 

"Noona, this is the fifth times you've asked. I'm okay."

"Okay."  Se Hun looks to Sung Joo's smile, and smiles too as he remembers her last words.

"You have to be happy. You deserve to be happy, Hunnie."

"Yes, I am, noona."  He murmurs, "I deserve to be happy. Good bye, noona. Thank you for everything."

 

Whoah! I finally kill her! *evil mind mode on*

Let's just see what happens next, shall we? :DDD