04

Perfectly Not Normal

Chapter 4:

“DomDom! Where are you, you little kitty?” I looked left and right just to look for that puff ball but it seems that I can’t find him anywhere. I looked under the bed and sneezed a little because of the dust. I stood up and went down to the living room to check him there. I looked below the couch and still didn’t find him. The kitchen, the bathroom, the garden, and I still couldn’t find him. A soft like substance was circling around my legs and I looked down to see DomDom.

I reached out for him and carried him in my arms, “Sleep my little DomDom,” I whispered in his ear and he happily slept. I smiled at this kitty in my hands but then I remembered that I had to go grocery shopping today since I ran out of food.

“Oh right! I forgot! DomDom! Wake up, we have to go grocery shopping!” Luckily, I am dressed and I can go out. I looked a little in the mirror and smiling at my reflection. I put a leash around DomDom’s neck. Instead of holding the rope, I wrapped it around my ankle, so when I walk, he follows.

“Where is my grocery list?” I muttered under my breath in annoyance before finding it on the kitchen counter. I grabbed it and put it inside my bag then heading out with DomDom with me. Walking was better for me since I eat a lot so I decided to just walk going to the market. It was just, maybe, four to five blocks away so it should be alright.

It was Wednesday today and I don’t have classes since in the news said that it would rain in Seoul, but unfortunately, it didn’t even rain a single drop. How inaccurate. I looked at the cars passing by me and sometimes looking at people’s faces just to see if there is someone I recognize. I walked around a little bit more and almost saw the market sign hanging up on the post.

“We’re here!” I started running but then I tripped and fell on the floor. The impact was quite harsh so I bet there would be a bruise and little wounds on my knees, “Now that hurt,” I mumbled before checking my hands and yup! They are red just like I thought.

“Oy! You girl over there! Look what you did!” I stopped dusting myself and looked up to see a cute and blonde hair guy looking at me like I was a criminal.

For that situation, I almost was.

“You tripped and then my drink spilled all over me! Do you know how much this is? I am meeting someone very important today and you just messed up my tuxedo!”
I don’t think he’s cute anymore

“I am very sorry, my pet, well he was the one who tripped me and I am really sorry and I will pay you back! I promise—“ I raised my right hand, “—cross my heart!” I crossed my heart using my index finger. He growled at me before walking away with an angry expression in his face that not even a volcano, can beat him.

“Stupid animal,” I pointed at my cat and he almost looked like he was grinning at me. I rolled my eyes and scoffed at the cute pet before walking away, using much as force as possible. We arrived in front of the store and I went inside, the air conditioner filling my nostrils, “Don’t make any trouble this time,” I ordered my cat and he just blinked at me.

Like he would understand

 

***

 

“That will be 80,000 won,” the ahjumma said and I gave her the right amount before carrying 4 plastic bags, two in one hand and two in the other. I went out of the grocery store and noticed that it was dark already. I checked my watch and it was already seven in the night. No wonder I was hungry.

“Come on DomDomm,” I tugged a little and we began moving. It was cold and I didn’t bring a jacket since in the afternoon it was sunny. Crickets were cricketing and the leaves were blowing away in the wind. The light posts were open and I am glad that there is a little light around here.

“DomDom, let’s get out of here,” I whispered and I slowly turned around but I accidentally kicked a can of coke. I turned around and found those thugs going near me.

, run girl

I picked up DomDom with all my strength while carrying the four plastic bags but before I could run away, they already caught up with me and before I knew it, I was already inside a dark alley with just a little light in it, “Scared little girl?” the first one crookedly grin and to answer his question, I am hella scared right now.

“What a nice little pet you have, acoochie coochie—Ow! It bit me!” I mentally smiled and just hugged my cat near me. Obviously I didn’t learn how to defend myself in school because the only thing I learned is how to find x and how to calculate the distance of two trash cans. Thank you school for your useful information in situations like this.

“Don’t worry, you’ll feel good during and after,” the second one got my cat and the first got my grocery bags and roughly dropped it on the floor. They started ing my blouse and I tried hitting them with all my strength, but I was too scared to what they would do to me if I hit them harder.

The first one…
The second one…
The third one…

 

***

 

“These slurpees taste really good!” Luhan grinned at Daehyun but he just ignored him and drank his own. Ailee had a pink one and Luhan and Daehyun has a green slurpee. They opened the gate to the surface and when you say gate, it really means a gate. A small one. They didn’t know what to do so they just entered a store and bought whatever they can with their money.

“We need to find her and the necklace now,” Daehyun ordered both of them but they just nodded without even hearing what he said. It was late at night and they didn’t know what to do and where to live so they just decided to go sleep in a hotel and just stay there until they find the girl. They could feel it if she’s near since the queen gave them (before they left the kingdom) a sensory power to sense whether their target is near or what.

“Guys, do you feel it?” Ailee asked while she was immediately brisk walking to wherever the feeling took her. The guys felt it too and they followed what they were feeling. In an alley, they saw a girl who had her eyes clenched shut and two guys were ing her blouse.

“Yah! Let her go! She’s our property!” Ailee yelled and ran towards the direction where they saw a girl being . They had a feeling that that was the girl that they needed to bring to the queen and the necklace was with her. Ailee pulled the collar of the first guy and threw a punch at his face, letting him land on the ground with a bleeding lip.

Luhan used his elbow to jab on the lower back of the second guy. He fell down withc a scream coming out of his mouth. Luhan smirked triumphantly before going near the girl. Daehyun leisurely walked towards them and just gave a small wave at the two thugs who instantly ran away.

 

***

 

“You okay?” a girl who had light brown hair with small blonde streaks, beautiful eyes and a heart shaped lips asked me. I was in awe of her beauty since she really looked stunning. Another boy walked near me after he hit the second guy. Now he had appeared in front of her and he was handsome. He had doe like eyes, cute lips and brown hair falling in front of his eyes before he just flips it.

“I-I’m fine, Thank you,” I bowed a little at them with a thankful smile on my face. Without them I would’ve been a victim already. Not that I already was.

“The necklace, where is it?” an unfamiliar voice came out from the background and the two spread apart and appeared another handsome boy. He had his hands on his pocket, intense looking eyes, and a very good-looking face. I swear a little drool came out of my mouth when he was only looking at me and only at me.

“What necklace? This one?” I asked while I pointed at it. He rolled his eyes and walked closer until he was in front of me. I held my breath (I didn’t know why) and just waited for him to do his next action. He touched the gem of the necklace before walking backwards and discussing with his two friends. I touched my necklace and wondered if it were theirs, so I took it off and waited for them to finish.

“Here’s your necklace and I promise you guys that I never stole it. If that is all—“ I picked up my cat who looked a little frozen and grabbed the four plastic bags. I handed them the necklace and turned around and started walking to my house. It was just a block away now and good thing it was.

“Wait! We need you to come with us!” a guy voice shouted. I turned around again and saw the doe-like eyes one. Sorry, I still didn’t know their names yet.

“I apologise but I don’t want to go with anyone right now. I just want to go home,” I turned around again but the girl was in front of me.

“Ah!” I gave a small shriek and jumped backwards. She sighed and attempted to grab my right hand but I let go of the two plastic bags so I could hold onto her wrist. Even though she was my hero, they could be more worse than those two thugs, “Look little girl, just come with us and we won’t do anything bad to you,” she glared at me and I glared back, standing my ground.

“Why you fu—“

“Enough Ailee,” the bad-looking guy commanded her and I was quite thankful. I picked up the two plastic bags and just waited for them to continue. Just one more and I’m going back to my house.

“Go home,” he told me and I squinted my eyes at him. His two team mates looked at him in shock but he just raised his finger to shut them. He nodded his head to me and I gladly went back to my home.

“Go home safely! We’ll find you anyways!”

And that last sentence made me shiver by the creepiness.

“There weird, right DomDom?” I glanced at my cat and noticed that he was already sleeping, “Great, you sleep and I do all the work. You are a very lazy cat. Oh, I noticed, why the hell do they keep on calling me little girl?!"

 


Hello guys! Please do comment? Yup! Thank you!