Character Descriptions

Cute Magical Girls? Handsome Wizard Princes!

Park So-Hee (You):

  - A kind, tomboy-ish girl.

 - A little scary and cold at first, but if you dare get to know her, be ready for alotta random-

 - Loves swimming (Swim Team)

- Student teacher.

 

 

 Lee Jinki (Onew):

 - Clumsy, dense idiot

 -  Intelligent, tutors all his friends

 - Chicken. His all time favorite. Need I say annything more?

 - Out of the five, he's the best sorcerer. (Most powerful, knows the most spells, etc.)

- Does not have a special magic type

 

Kim Jonghyun (The dinosaur):

-  A flirtatious dinosaur, who loves to tease

- An average person, school-wise. Very witty.

-  Vampire

- Likes to sing in his free time.

- Key''s best friend (He's in love with him, but doesn't know it)

 

Kim Kibum (Key):

- A mother/ big sister(brother) type to them all.

-Sharpest of the group, catches onto things quickly.

- Best in English and Math. Other school subjects are average.

- Has a cool front, but when you get to know him, get ready for a whole lotta and Diva-ness.

-In love with Jonghyun (Guess who I ship <3)

- Specializes in Water, Fire, Air, and Earth Magic. (Elemental)

 

 Choi Min-Ho:

- A calm and collected person.

- Very observant. ( Also known as stalking) I prefer "intense reasearch of an individual" -Minho

- Best in P.E. and History.

- Werewolf

 

Lee Taemin (Aegyo Master):

- A cute little brother type.

- Very close to your character, views her as the older sister he never had.

- Good in all subjects

- Hobby is Dancing. Like to play the piano.

- Specializes in Status and Physical Changing Magic.

 

 

 Minor Characters:

Kim Ryeowook- . Brother Jongwoon's best friend. A kind Umma figure who loves to cook. Has a laid back personality and is very sweet.

 

Park Jongwoon- So Hee's brother. Not her actual brother, just that their parents were close so they grew up together like siblings. Very protective of her and is very stubborn.

 

 Magical Minor Characters:

  Chamo- The princess's advisor and caretaker. Loves her like his own daughter (not that he has any).

Ji-Hye and Kimia-  The ladies in waiting. They're the same age as the princess, acting like sisters. Ji-Hye is laid back, but catious. Kimia is strict and a little bossy.

 The King and Queen- Obviously, the princess's parents. They are good and fair rulers of their land. They love their missing daughter very much, and wish for her to return someday. The King used to be a powerful wizard who saved the magical world from disaster, thus becoming the King. The Queen is an expert in healing magic, and was also on the journey to save the world.

 

I'm rea~~lly sorry for not updating for, like, ever. I've just been busy lately and lazy as , thankyouverymuch. But I've got more of this story planned more carefully, and I sincerly hope you will enjoy this story!  Though I'm still working on my first fanfic, I really wish I had put this one up first. Cries*

 Again, I apperciate all subscriptions and comments on how I'm doing, how it's going, what you think I should do in the next chapter; I LOVE SUGGESTIONS!!! Just throwing that out there.Since this is really a story about you, I'll try to put anything you readers would like into this story M'kay?

 Always Loving You All,

             -Istolethedevilsglare (Cait)<3